Israeli-Palestinian conflict (25 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well when you are being surrounded by countries who are organized to hurt you all at once you do what you have to in order to survive
Israel didnt want that war but was forced to attack in order to exist as otherwise the enemies would have attacked first and then the result of the war would have been totally different!

No one said Palestines army are the strongest in the world but the fact that they are weaker than Israel doesnt mean they can attack Israel without Israel using their right to defend themselves

Exactly!
X you should listen to this guy he seems very knowledgeable and you can learn a lot from reading and try to understand a post or two of his

I live in Israel so you can say I`m in favor of Israel even if I can say that I hope the war ends as soon as possible without Palestinian civilians casualties. I do however will tell you that I hope terrorist organizations like Hamas should be wiped out of this world in order to make Israel and the world safer (and in case you wondered Palestine would benefit from it as well)

Maybe if there were more people like Bottom Line the world would have looked better and safer!

- - - Updated - - -

These are the pictures Palestine do not share the media with
Are Hamas treating their own civilians this way?!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153371313967316&fref=nf
Orgut, regardless of the justification for preemptive action for the 67 war, we cant ignore facts and say arabs attacked, that is wrong, israel attacked. Second my friend, palestine does not have an army! And lastly, where were israel's peace seeking effort up until this episode? fact is the only thing that brings israeli leaders to the negotiation table is security. So once again for your sake and the sake of the palestinians, i really hope for a strong iran aligning with turkey.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
The Israel - Nazi comparison is a valid one. The notion of a chosen people for fuck's sake, that's as racist as the Nazis' racial theories.

I've read some parts of the Talmud, one of the most racist and despicable book you can read. The fact that the Israeli elite bases its view of the world on the Talmud is very indicative.

The Jewish state is by definition an undemocratic and racist regime.
@Fred @Nzoric
Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Throw the Zionist down the well, so my country can be free!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Only way this ends is two separate states. Yet they will never agree. Either side so therefore it will only end when the dead are to many. Love is never gonna rule such a hate filled place

you mean the hate filled place that give birth to Jesus? your words in this subject are really insensitive, condescending, and pretty superficial. how would you act had you been born a palestinian whose land was stolen and family murdered? you would have love? before damning millions of people look inside you and see if you can handle their burdens, i know i cant

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
you mean the hate filled place that give birth to Jesus? your words in this subject are really insensitive, condescending, and pretty superficial. how would you act had you been born a palestinian whose land was stolen and family murdered? you would have love? before damning millions of people look inside you and see if you can handle their burdens, i know i cant
Seriously :heart:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I like how there was an argument about 4 million people displaced and then Israel saying nah we can't deal with this, when it was directly caused by them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The kindhearted and humanitarian IDF, which warns innocent civilians before dropping love bombs.

Skip to 1:32 to see the compassion towards innocent civilians.
not to sound too cliche, but most israelis cant handle the truth, look how they treat gideon levy for saying what they all know, must be tough to find sleep when you know you are tormenting so many

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.604082

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)