Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So what's the deal with Jews? They only eat their food if it was blessed? I guess that means more devil's cake for me then!

*laughter soundtrack*

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didnt hear about this Shaked person but it only proves idiots live among us.
In every country there are people who are being called on "the right wing" and being extreme no matter to which side is never a good thing.

Jul 1, 2010
i dont feel comfortable where this is heading, true the acts of the zionist state are ignoble and reprehensible, but this should not be reflective of jews in general, lets please keep OT
Of course not Jews in general, just those fundamentalists who follow the Talmud. Sadly, that seems to include the Israeli elite.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
I don't support the orthodox Jews because of many reasons. Maybe what you say about the Talmud is true. I truly have no idea, never read a sentence of it.
But they don't run the country, and luckily so... I don't say that they are not taken into consideration, but I can understand the leadership for doing so. After all, they are a pretty massive part of the Jewish population.
And Netanyahu will do anything just to keep his position, that useless coward. It's unbelievable that it's the 3rd time he is chosen to lead this country. And I will not be surprised if that happens again.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4542734,00.html
(watch the video)

Jul 2, 2006
Israel hits Gaza with banned weapons: Norwegian doctor

13 July 2014 06:54 (Last updated 13 July 2014 19:20)
At least 166 Palestinians, mostly civilians, have been killed in Israeli airstrikes since late Monday

Renounced Norwegian doctor Mads Gilbert on Sunday accused the Israeli army of using internationally banned weapons in its ongoing offensive against the Gaza Strip.

Gilbert told a press conference in Shifa Hospital in Gaza City that examinations of the bodies of the Palestinian victims showed that they had been subjected to internationally banned weapons.

He added that these weapons cause major damage to the bodies, especially the limbs.

Gilbert did not, however, elaborate on the banned weapons allegedly used by Israel.

Israeli authorities were not immediately available to comment on the accusation.

"Israel's use of internationally banned weapons is a blatant violation of human rights and international agreements," said Youssef Abo al-Rish, Palestinian Health Ministry Undersecretary.

He called on international legal groups to document the "Israeli crimes" against Gaza civilians.

"Since the start of its offensive, Israel has deliberately targeted civilians and families," said the official.

"Israel is using its full military power against armless children and women," he added.

Israel has launched a military offensive – dubbed "Operation Protective Edge" – against the Gaza Strip with the stated aim of ending rocket fire from the enclave.

At least 166 Palestinians, mostly civilians, have been killed in Israeli airstrikes since late Monday.

Gaza-based resistance factions, for their part, have continued to fire hundreds of rockets into Israel, some of which have reached Tel Aviv, in response to the ongoing offensive.

No Israeli fatalities have been reported thus far.

By Mohamed Maged

www.aa.com.tr/en

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
A rocket fired from Gaza hit electricity infrastructure in Israel that supplied power to Gaza, cutting power to about 70,000 people in Gaza.

:lol::lol::lol:

Karma is a bitch...
Yeah it is a bitch...they shouldn't have let you move in before WWII but some of them were dumb enough to do it and dumb enough to sell their property as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)