Israeli-Palestinian conflict (26 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Of course not. Why would i use quotes from the Bible in a discussion about zionists?
Again you show your ignorence for all to see, in Israel the religious people are the minority , even among those that are religious those that study those books you qouted are a minority. so again you are talking about a minority within a minority, pointless realy.

And if all "zionists" are indeed religious as you claim and follow the bible and the books you qouted then your second argument is even dumber, if it's even possible

and smartass commented on zionist - nazi relation, yes Nazis wanted a Jewish homeland, as far as possible from Germany.
did you actually check this?

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
Did you even bother to read the all article or just parts that suited you argument? can you even read?

how can any person with even a small mesure of intellect can read that article and jump to the conclusion that few jews paid germany to kill 2/3 of their population in europe in order to establish a country is beyond me.

I truely hope you are blinded by hatered then actually this dumb.

Now one should think about it, someone vile enough to doing this to his own people, what would he do to his enemies?
the list is very long, just few examples from recent years

2011- 1027 prisoners released in exchange for 1 Israeli soldier

2008- 105 prisoners released for 1 soldier's body

You may not like us for your own reasons but no one can say, even our worst haters, that we don't care about our own people. If we are willing to secrifice this much for the life of one person or even worse, one body then why in hell would we kill 6 milion of our own? :lol:

you need to be a very vile person yourself to even think about that as a possibility, I would take a long hard look at myself if I were you Turk, something is very twisted in your way of thinking

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Of course not. Why would i use quotes from the Bible in a discussion about zionists?

an itch you can't scratch might be being not allowed to suck a dick for you but it is beign unable to help the innocent for me.

and smartass commented on zionist - nazi relation, yes Nazis wanted a Jewish homeland, as far as possible from Germany.
did you actually check this?

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

I'm not going to click on some propaganda link you post, and I'm positive the Nazis did not give a fuck about zionism, they just wanted to kill them all. Your argument would make sense if they only killed Jews in the Holocaust.

Why would you not use quotes from the Bible? Half of it was written by Jews for Jews.

Jul 2, 2006
Again you show your ignorence for all to see, in Israel the religious people are the minority , even among those that are religious those that study those books you qouted are a minority. so again you are talking about a minority within a minority, pointless realy.

And if all "zionists" are indeed religious as you claim and follow the bible and the books you qouted then your second argument is even dumber, if it's even possible

Did you even bother to read the all article or just parts that suited you argument? can you even read?

how can any person with even a small mesure of intellect can read that article and jump to the conclusion that few jews paid germany to kill 2/3 of their population in europe in order to establish a country is beyond me.

I truely hope you are blinded by hatered then actually this dumb.

the list is very long, just few examples from recent years

You may not like us for your own reasons but no one can say, even our worst haters, that we don't care about our own people. If we are willing to secrifice this much for the life of one person or even worse, one body then why in hell would we kill 6 milion of our own? :lol:

you need to be a very vile person yourself to even think about that as a possibility, I would take a long hard look at myself if I were you Turk, something is very twisted in your way of thinking
Theist or atheist, all of them believe somekind of racial superiority of theirs. Religious ones believe they are chosen to rule the planet while others are there to serve them, atheist ones are believing in survival of fittest and they should be one that kills rather than the one get killed.

Why are you ruling out the belief of sacrificing a part in order to save whole? As if it never happened. 11 September? Pearl Harbor? State sacrificed their own people, traded their blood with profit. Some people, ultra nationalists in particular are believing this; ''He who does not serve the country with his life will do his duty by his death.'' Mind you, this is not my way of thinking but i am aware of existence of people who are willing to do this as they did before.

Can't you read between the lines? 'Hundreds of you are not equal to one of us.'

ßöмßäяðîëя;4278719 said:
I'm not going to click on some propaganda link you post, and I'm positive the Nazis did not give a fuck about zionism, they just wanted to kill them all. Your argument would make sense if they only killed Jews in the Holocaust.

Why would you not use quotes from the Bible? Half of it was written by Jews for Jews.
It's good to know that when you are not drunk, you are able to comment on a serious matter without mentioning dicks.

Answer of your question is; Because they don't believe in Bible.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Theist or atheist, all of them believe somekind of racial superiority of theirs. Religious ones believe they are chosen to rule the planet while others are there to serve them, atheist ones are believing in survival of fittest and they should be one that kills rather than the one get killed.
who is them? i'm one of "them" apperently and I dont know a single Israeli who thinks that.Nowhere in our religion it says we should rule the planet, another one of your showing of zero knowladge on anything really. And every person on the planet would rather be the one that kills and not the one killed, don't see where the issue is with that and how can anyone say otherwise.

Can't you read between the lines? 'Hundreds of you are not equal to one of us.'
It's no even between the lines you loon, It's right there.
That was exactly my point in trying to show you how ridiculas your idea of jews sacrificing 6 million other jews, come on man, keep up.

Btw isn't that how every country should regard it's own citizens? again I see no problem with this way of thinking, on the contrary

Why are you ruling out the belief of sacrificing a part in order to save whole? As if it never happened. 11 September? Pearl Harbor? State sacrificed their own people, traded their blood with profit. Some people, ultra nationalists in particular are believing this; ''He who does not serve the country with his life will do his duty by his death.'' Mind you, this is not my way of thinking but i am aware of existence of people who are willing to do this as they did before.
:lol:

O.K then, I'm done.

Not trying to be offensive or anything but you are just not intelligent enough for me to even bother anymore, it was fun at first, well not fun exactly, more like edge of my seat,whats he gonna come up with next thing but now it just feels dirty.

You have absoulotly zero abillity to comprehand arguments and no knowledge what so ever of the outside world beside your narrow view of your own faith, it feels like I'm talking to an infent.

Jul 2, 2006
Gaza Palestinians feel pain of new Egypt border restrictions

12 September 2013 /REUTERS, GAZA
Hooked up to a dialysis machine, Samir Abu Tahoun can only sit and wait for the gates to a new life to open.

For the 57-year-old Palestinian seeking a kidney transplant in Cairo, that means the border crossing from the Gaza Strip to Egypt, whose army-backed government has sharply limited entry from the Hamas-run territory since the military deposed Islamist president Mohammed Morsi two months ago.

"The crossing has become equal to life for me because if I do not travel, if I do not do the [surgery], I will live the rest of my life in suffering," said Abu Tahoun, a former metal worker.

Like Abu Tahoun, thousands of Palestinians in Gaza are waiting for the Rafah frontier terminal to resume normal operation. They include people seeking medical treatment unavailable in the enclave, students and stranded visitors.

Before Egypt's military ousted Morsi - who Hamas regarded as an ally - in July after mass protests against his rule, some 1,200 people a day used to cross at Rafah, Gaza's main window to the world. Now, Egypt allows in only 250 each day.

Egyptian officials have accused Hamas, a 1980s offshoot of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, of supporting anti-government protests and activities -- allegations the Palestinian movement denies.

While the political dispute festers, Abu Tahoun receives dialysis treatment three times a week. He had hoped to be in Egypt by now, along with two of his sons so they could be tested as kidney donation candidates.

Cairo closed the Rafah crossing completely on Wednesday after assailants crashed two explosive-laden cars into a security building adjacent to the border zone, killing six Egyptian soldiers. The lawless Sinai Peninsula has seen frequent battles between the Egyptian military and gunmen.

Ashraf al-Qidra, spokesman for the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry, said 1,000 patients a month required medical care in Egypt and in other countries. Rafah's closure, he said, would also affect the import of medication and prevent foreign doctors from visiting Gaza.

"Up until June, we received 60 delegations of well-experienced doctors who performed surgery on 1,000 patients. No delegation has arrived since then," Qidra told Reuters.

For Abu Tahoun and many other patients in the Gaza Strip, treatment in Israel, which like Egypt has tight Gaza border restrictions, is not an option. Referrals from Gaza to Israeli hospitals are reserved mainly for critically ill patients.

In addition to the clampdown at Rafah, Egypt has been waging a campaign to destroy the network of smuggling tunnels that delivered weapons and goods to the Gaza Strip, which is partially blockaded by Israel.

The bulldozing of the tunnels has deepened Gaza residents' feelings of isolation in a tiny coastal territory that many have described as a prison. Egypt has suggested Palestinians have been using the underground passages to help Sinai militants, a charge Hamas rejects.

With the tunnels shut, prices of consumer items have skyrocketed in the enclave, and cheap Egyptian fuel is in short supply. Israeli fuel is available -- at double the price of the Egyptian product.

Outside one Gaza gas station, taxi driver Samir Ali said he had been waiting in line for seven hours to tank up. "Rafah crossing and the tunnels -- they have become all we care about, our lifelines," he said.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Gaza Palestinians feel pain of new Egypt border restrictions

12 September 2013 /REUTERS, GAZA
Hooked up to a dialysis machine, Samir Abu Tahoun can only sit and wait for the gates to a new life to open.

For the 57-year-old Palestinian seeking a kidney transplant in Cairo, that means the border crossing from the Gaza Strip to Egypt, whose army-backed government has sharply limited entry from the Hamas-run territory since the military deposed Islamist president Mohammed Morsi two months ago.

"The crossing has become equal to life for me because if I do not travel, if I do not do the [surgery], I will live the rest of my life in suffering," said Abu Tahoun, a former metal worker.

Like Abu Tahoun, thousands of Palestinians in Gaza are waiting for the Rafah frontier terminal to resume normal operation. They include people seeking medical treatment unavailable in the enclave, students and stranded visitors.

Before Egypt's military ousted Morsi - who Hamas regarded as an ally - in July after mass protests against his rule, some 1,200 people a day used to cross at Rafah, Gaza's main window to the world. Now, Egypt allows in only 250 each day.

Egyptian officials have accused Hamas, a 1980s offshoot of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, of supporting anti-government protests and activities -- allegations the Palestinian movement denies.

While the political dispute festers, Abu Tahoun receives dialysis treatment three times a week. He had hoped to be in Egypt by now, along with two of his sons so they could be tested as kidney donation candidates.

Cairo closed the Rafah crossing completely on Wednesday after assailants crashed two explosive-laden cars into a security building adjacent to the border zone, killing six Egyptian soldiers. The lawless Sinai Peninsula has seen frequent battles between the Egyptian military and gunmen.

Ashraf al-Qidra, spokesman for the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry, said 1,000 patients a month required medical care in Egypt and in other countries. Rafah's closure, he said, would also affect the import of medication and prevent foreign doctors from visiting Gaza.

"Up until June, we received 60 delegations of well-experienced doctors who performed surgery on 1,000 patients. No delegation has arrived since then," Qidra told Reuters.

For Abu Tahoun and many other patients in the Gaza Strip, treatment in Israel, which like Egypt has tight Gaza border restrictions, is not an option. Referrals from Gaza to Israeli hospitals are reserved mainly for critically ill patients.

In addition to the clampdown at Rafah, Egypt has been waging a campaign to destroy the network of smuggling tunnels that delivered weapons and goods to the Gaza Strip, which is partially blockaded by Israel.

The bulldozing of the tunnels has deepened Gaza residents' feelings of isolation in a tiny coastal territory that many have described as a prison. Egypt has suggested Palestinians have been using the underground passages to help Sinai militants, a charge Hamas rejects.

With the tunnels shut, prices of consumer items have skyrocketed in the enclave, and cheap Egyptian fuel is in short supply. Israeli fuel is available -- at double the price of the Egyptian product.

Outside one Gaza gas station, taxi driver Samir Ali said he had been waiting in line for seven hours to tank up. "Rafah crossing and the tunnels -- they have become all we care about, our lifelines," he said.

its extremely sad reading the suffering of this man, and i hope they make an exception to people like him who are in need of urgent medical attention, renal failure is a massive issue and i'm fully aware he needs to be on that dialysis machine as soon as possible. they will be re-open as soon as the armed forces clean out sinai from the pricks super morsy let loose to cause havoc.

Jul 2, 2006
:lol: ok keep thinking like this.
Keep posting like this, so i can keep thinking like this.

The best thing sisi did..... They wanted to die ( did you know that mb members have nine lives? One of them died in the republic guard, then the same person died in rab3aa mosque, then the very same guy died in Suez I mean wow they are good actors for Holly wood just like your retard who cried because he didn't get his dose of four fingers. what can we do beg them to leave??? Get over it Turk and sisi must show up in your dreams a lot because there doesn't go a day with out you mentioning him... I know sisi hurts

Jul 2, 2006
Experts: Israel should lobby for Sisi – but quietly

Israeli analyst says Israel should support new Egyptian gov't behind the scenes because in the Middle East “whoever Israel supports loses legitimacy,” warns such support can also lead to terror attacks against Israel.

In light of recent reports that Israel is lobbying the US and Europe to support the military-backed government in Egypt, Israeli experts believe that this should be done behind the scenes and not be publicized.

The New York Times reported on Sunday, quoting an Israeli official, that Israel is aggressively lobbying for the Egyptian regime because it is the best option available at the moment. The Jerusalem Post also reported Sunday, quoting an official, that Israel is worried about Egypt falling into chaos.

Mordechai Kedar, director of the new Center for the Study of the Middle East and Islam and a research associate at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (BESA) at Bar-Ilan University, told the Post in an interview on Monday that Israel should indeed be lobbying for the international community to support Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, but that it must be done quietly.

Israel should help the new regime in any way it can behind the scenes – if the regime needs a loan, Israel should help it get one; if it needs help getting food aid, Israel should facilitate that.

However, in the Middle East, he said, “whoever Israel supports loses legitimacy.”

“If we want to support side A, we should say we support B – that way B will lose legitimacy and A will come out better,” he said, adding, “Our kiss is the kiss of death.”

In addition, Kedar said that publicizing this kind of diplomacy not only brings criticism from Islamists but also can lead to terror attacks and increase their motivation to act against us.

Chuck Freilich, a senior fellow at the Belfer Center of Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government and a former deputy national security adviser in Israel, told the Post that he thinks The New York Times is over-hyping the story, making the lobbying campaign seem like a huge operation, when this is what any country does when faced with a crisis.

For Israel, he said, “this is a crucial issue,” and of course it must turn “to everyone who has influence on the issue.”

Freilich agrees with Kedar that Israel should act quietly and noted that the fact that it got into the press and is being amplified is because “everyone is looking for an Israeli angle, because that is what sells newspapers.”

“When Israel is invoked, it becomes toxic,” he said, adding, “Sisi doesn’t want this out that Israel is lobbying for him – the Muslim Brotherhood will leap on this.”

Freilich went on to say that Israel does not want to see a cutoff in US aid to Egypt, which would also decrease whatever influence the US has on the regime.

“The military is the only party keeping the country stable, pro-peace with Israel, and moderate,” he said.

The US loves talking about a transition to democracy, but elections brought the Nazis to power in Germany and Hamas in Gaza, Freilich said.

“The Muslim Brotherhood is fundamentally an anti-democratic organization,” stated Freilich.

The ousting of former president Mohamed Morsi is “really good news for Israel, the region, and the world,” he concluded.

Yoram Meital, chairman of the Chaim Herzog Center for Middle East Studies and Diplomacy at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, told the Post he thinks that the leak to The New York Times by an Israeli official is significant because it shows that “in back channels, there are likely a lot of talks,” adding that this is because the future of the Egyptian state is a “vital interest of the State of Israel.”

He noted that the Obama administration finds itself in the peculiar situation where its three major allies in the region – Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel – all support the ousting of Morsi and back the new regime.
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Experts-Lobby-for-Sisi-but-quietly-323648

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Sisi of mossad :D where do you get this shit from?!?! Piss poor attempt Turk yet again Try harder, you might need your dose of four fingers because it's effect is wearing off.

Jul 2, 2006
Israeli ambassador calls Al-Sisi a "national hero for all Jews"

The Israeli ambassador in Cairo has told a minister in the interim government that the people of Israel look upon General Abdul-Fattah Al-Sisi as a "national hero". According to Israel Radio, the ambassador rang Agriculture Minister Ayman Abu-Hadid to congratulate him on his new post and said, "Al-Sisi is not a national hero for Egypt, but for all Jews in Israel and around the globe."

Israel is looking forward to the launch of new relationships with Egypt, said Yaakov Amitai, as well as joint efforts in the war on terror. His mention of "terror" is understood to be an oblique reference to President Mohamed Morsi’s supporters protesting against the coup which removed him from office.

The two men agreed on the resumption of the work of the Supreme Egyptian-Israeli Agricultural Committee. Meetings of the committee are held alternately in Cairo and Tel Aviv every six months. They also agreed to reactivate the Egyptian branch of the Future Leaders Network, which includes Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Israeli youths.
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...calls-al-sisi-a-qnational-hero-for-all-jewsq-

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He's a hero to everybody that doesn't want WW3
true, he is a hero to his country men for saving this country from being hi-jacked and sent to the stone age, or its sovereignty from being touched!! off course Palestine has to be the cause used to prove sisi or Egypt is isreal's slave blah blah. the problem is like erdogan, turk is trying to play on cheap acts of heroism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)