Israeli-Palestinian conflict (73 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Let me teach you a thing or two about Hamas (or since you've been studying the situation at my home for years you should already know): It does not recognize the jewish state of Israel. That is, simply, the reason the war keeps going on. Once Hamas realizes that Israel exists and should exist, I can assure you it will be the start of new era to the poor Gaza strip's citizens.

And by the unwanted political figure, you must be refering to Ahmed Jaabari, which has this record:
* Being part of the crew who kidnapped and held an Israeli soldier for over 5 years.
* Shooting thousands of rockets, thus killing innocent Israeli people (Including children).
* Ordering to shoot a schoolbus which was driving near the border and killing a 16 year-old.
and much, much more.
This man deserves just what Bin Laden deserved (who was also very popular among some groups of muslims).

Do you know why 11 Palestinians died?
The mass of weapon (which is intended for attacking civilians only) that Hamas has is stored under (and inside) houses, kindergardens etc. These people, however saddening that is, were sacrificed by their leaders. In order to prevent innocent people from being killed as much as possible, Israeli planes have dropped placards on the city of Gaza with a warning to the people. It would be so nice from Hamas if they warned me everytime they tried to kill me or at least destroy my house...

Israel has never targeted civillians in Gaza. Meanwhile, Hamas has only targeted civilians in Israel. What a huge difference people somehow don't see...
Oh those humanitarian Israeli's! Hamas' opinion that Israel doesn't exist is more or less a direct consequence of the relentless Israeli lack of will to recognize any sort of Palestinian sovereignty. Really, if you lived in the Gaza strip for 30 years and suddenly a party came up who are pro-militant resistance to the occupation you've spent your entire life under wouldn't you vote for it? I'm sorry to say this, but the Israeli's have brought Hamas on themselves through their reluctance to make way for any progress.

And don't give me that humanitarian Israeli warning. 20 Israeli's died during 2008 as a result of Hamas rockets, Just to put the humanitarian aspect of the Israeli's into proportion: *412 Palestinians died as a direct result of Israeli weapons. Now tell me, what does this behavior foster for the future generations?

*Source. B'Tselem, The Isreali information center for human rights in the occupied territories

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
War? Doing nothing but shooting rockets at innocent people is no war, but bloody terrorism. Al Qaeda Style.
War is war. There are no innocents. Ask the countries involved in WW2, the civilians of Vietnam in the 60s/70s, Lebonanon in the 80s, Yugoslavia in the 90s and the people of Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Syria within the last decade if war stops at all such acts of terror from both sides. That it manifests itself as rockets this time rounds is irrelevant. If the Israeli government treated the situation as that of terrorism, it wouldn't have struck back the same way that terrorists do. The Troubles of Northern Ireland weren't resolved by the British Army seeking out and destroying the IRA at every corner and at every cost, with incursions or strikes inside the Republic of Ireland if necessary. Hamas is a political force mandated by its violent stance towards Israel. Israel striking Gaza merely proves their point, strengthens their political support and entrenches them further.

If Israel truly wanted peace, it would ignore Gaza - negotiation with Hamas is pointless, yet striking against them a waste of time and lives on both sides - and focus on allowing the West Bank to prosper independently, which is absolutely not the case at the moment. That those inside Gaza willingly choose violence over a humiliating status as a non-nation, as is the case with their counterparts in the West Bank, is not at all surprising.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,026
    This kid was killed today at Gaza. He was trying to shoot a missile into Zionists when he was shot by a drone...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    War? Doing nothing but shooting rockets at innocent people is no war, but bloody terrorism. Al Qaeda Style.

Let me teach you a thing or two about Hamas (or since you've been studying the situation at my home for years you should already know): It does not recognize the jewish state of Israel. That is, simply, the reason the war keeps going on. Once Hamas realizes that Israel exists and should exist, I can assure you it will be the start of new era to the poor Gaza strip's citizens.

And by the unwanted political figure, you must be refering to Ahmed Jaabari, which has this record:
    * Being part of the crew who kidnapped and held an Israeli soldier for over 5 years.
    * Shooting thousands of rockets, thus killing innocent Israeli people (Including children).
    * Ordering to shoot a schoolbus which was driving near the border and killing a 16 year-old.
    and much, much more.
    This man deserves just what Bin Laden deserved (who was also very popular among some groups of muslims).

Do you know why 11 Palestinians died?
    The mass of weapon (which is intended for attacking civilians only) that Hamas has is stored under (and inside) houses, kindergardens etc. These people, however saddening that is, were sacrificed by their leaders. In order to prevent innocent people from being killed as much as possible, Israeli planes have dropped placards on the city of Gaza with a warning to the people. It would be so nice from Hamas if they warned me everytime they tried to kill me or at least destroy my house...

Israel has never targeted civillians in Gaza. Meanwhile, Hamas has only targeted civilians in Israel. What a huge difference people somehow don't see...
    100% correct....Israel targets Hamas training centers, weapons stores, and military targets while the cowards in Gaza fire rockets at any target that they can hit in Israel, they probably get a huge erection when they find out their missiles killed innocent women and children...all in the name of God ???!!!!!!!!

It takes real SCUMBAG COWARDS to hide in the midst of women and children, and then parade their bodies for the cameras when they are killed instead of the terrorists. Israel is doing all they can to target the terrorists, not women and children

If I was the leader of Israel, I would stop the food, water and electricity that they deliver to Gaza, until the missiles stopped.

If Hamas isn't 100% responsible for the rocket attacks, then its up to them to control the splinter factions in Gaza that are run by Iran and Al-Queida, otherwise, they are going to be punished even further. They are supposed to be in control of the strip....throw the others out !!! The rockets stop, the retaliation stops, plain and simple

This kid was killed today at Gaza. He was trying to shoot a missile into Zionists when he was shot by a drone...

I cant see the picture, but if that's the case, then he deserved it !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)