Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dedicated his whole life to what? He used assassination and conspiracies against the resistance leaders in order to stay on the top. He could not care less about the final outcome of the whole cause as long as he stayed in control of everything. He surrounded himself with idiots in order not to have any competition on the position of the leader. It is natural that one of those idiots became the so-called-leader after his death.

And by the way, even personally, his wife inherited millions after his death. The last time I checked was that he was always claiming to have nothing and that he was there just to work for the best of the cause. He could kill any hope of a good leader for these people as he killed in cooperation with Zionists a great number of potential leaders.

you still havent told me what you and fred have done for this 'cause' that is somehow comparable to what this guy has done, which means if he's a traitor what does that make you.
As for the palestinians and the situation they're in, what bargaining chips do they have left? no one can argue their ethical and legal upperhand, but that achieves little on the ground. It's time to give the actual people suffering there a chance at living be it somewhere else or in an israeli state.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,482
    you still havent told me what you and fred have done for this 'cause' that is somehow comparable to what this guy has done, which means if he's a traitor what does that make you.
    You want to say that the good Palestinian is the dead one. Otherwise, That Palestinian for sure did not do anything for the cause. No? I don't know if this qualifies to you as something but I lost many relatives and many others were arrested for very long years. My cousins are living in Malaysia & Belgium because they were forbidden from living on any Arab country because they thought once of doing something to the cause. I could not do anything physical for my cause because when I grew up I found that the corrupt leaders of PLO have damaged everything. They destroyed all the relations with other people and sold out just cause to collect cash instead of fighting to free the land. They gave up the lands for nothing. What did I do personally? Give me one thing I can do after all of this. And I'm honestly asking here.

As for the palestinians and the situation they're in, what bargaining chips do they have left? no one can argue their ethical and legal upperhand, but that achieves little on the ground. It's time to give the actual people suffering there a chance at living be it somewhere else or in an israeli state.
    Do you want to tell me that a gay organization like UN will decrease the suffering of our people? Do you know how many resolutions were made regarding this cause and were not implemented ever? What will this new lame thing change anything to the cause? It will just give this idiot called Abbas an illusionary victory to look good between his fans and nothing on the ground. As for people on the ground, they know that this will not change anything to their suffering and that is why they feel it is just another episode of the conspiracy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    if you want to know what i think you should ask me, and my opinion is that that land is not worth getting killed for, every palestinian should move on for the sake of their children. I actually have admiration for people who moved out and chose life. the reason i questioned your 'credentials' was because you seem to be very comfortable calling someone who was synonymous with the palestinian struggle for the longest time a traitor. Disagree with his policies and approcahes, ok, and even then without real knowledge of the inner workings of the situation its all, at best, entertaining assumptions. But to call him a traitor, really, thats rich.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I can't say if he's a traitor, I'll leave that to Palestinians to decide, they know their cause better to judge on him concerning his commitments and fighting the Israeli's. But one thing for sure, something I can clearly say about him is that he was a pussy, someone who can't face you but use others to face you and benefit from the whole situation.

He didn't dedicate himself or his whole life to a cause like lets say Che. He was looking for his party's interest more than his country IMO.

As for what he did in Lebanon, I would love to piss on his grave. That's how much I feel about him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    even if it was party's interest, it's still a cause, he didnt quite lead the suburban life now did he? i for one am nobody to speak of someone whos waged war lived in tents and chose the way of hardship regardless of reason/cause, and least and last of all call them a traitor.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,488
    if you want to know what i think you should ask me, and my opinion is that that land is not worth getting killed for, every palestinian should move on for the sake of their children. I actually have admiration for people who moved out and chose life. the reason i questioned your 'credentials' was because you seem to be very comfortable calling someone who was synonymous with the palestinian struggle for the longest time a traitor. Disagree with his policies and approcahes, ok, and even then without real knowledge of the inner workings of the situation its all, at best, entertaining assumptions. But to call him a traitor, really, thats rich.
    Do you think people can move out and choose life as if nothing happened?

Anyway, I don't know how much you know about his crimes within the Palestinian icons. You probably saw him on Tv wearing that dress all the time and repeating the same words all the time, Hence you thought he is really a guy who was always making his best to the cause, but you did not care how many leaders of the resistance he killed to stay on the top and to facilitate the job of Zionists to fight the resistance. If you don't rate that as traitorous, give me another word to describe it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Do you think people can move out and choose life as if nothing happened?

Anyway, I don't know how much you know about his crimes within the Palestinian icons. You probably saw him on Tv wearing that dress all the time and repeating the same words all the time, Hence you thought he is really a guy who was always making his best to the cause, but you did not care how many leaders of the resistance he killed to stay on the top and to facilitate the job of Zionists to fight the resistance. If you don't rate that as traitorous, give me another word to describe it.
    have i said anything to suggest that? like i said you are confusing concepts here, this is not an assessment on his performance as a leader but rather the validity of his intentions, to say that someone whos dedicated his whole life to a cause is traitor is a really laughable accusation, especially since those levying these charges have done jack.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,492
    have i said anything to suggest that? like i said you are confusing concepts here, this is not an assessment on his performance as a leader but rather the validity of his intentions, to say that someone whos dedicated his whole life to a cause is traitor is a really laughable accusation, especially since those levying these charges have done jack.
    You did not give me what I can do from abroad.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    So, stop saying that I can't blame those who betrayed my people.
    you want everyone to give you everything, you expect the world not only to show you how but also to hand you what you want, it doesnt work that way, never did and never will. FYI Arafat spent the majority of his life outside Palestine, fighting. Not leading a normal life with a job, kids, and peace of mind. I have nothing against either choice, but those who choose the latter should never, NEVER, question the former, unless you're willing to do what they do.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,496
    you want everyone to give you everything, you expect the world not only to show you how but also to hand you what you want, it doesnt work that way, never did and never will. FYI Arafat spent the majority of his life outside Palestine, fighting. Not leading a normal life with a job, kids, and peace of mind. I have nothing against either choice, but those who choose the latter should never, NEVER, question the former, unless you're willing to do what they do.
    It is true that Arafat spent the majority of his life fighting, but his battle was with the resistance, not with the Zionists as it should be. That is where I have some differences with you about him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    It is true that Arafat spent the majority of his life fighting, but his battle was with the resistance, not with the Zionists as it should be. That is where I have some differences with you about him.
    such strife will arise especially since there are so many philosophies, marxist/anarchists/'beards', additionally as i said on multiple occasions i am not defending his track record as a leader but rather his allegiances, theres no doubt in my mind his main fight was against the occupation. Anyhoos to conclude this i really hope you dont think i was trying to disrespect you, i just think it's unfair to label him a 'traitor'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)