Israeli-Palestinian conflict (41 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,504
    Israel will never allow return of refugees, all knew this fully well despite asking for it in negotiations.
    If he believed he could not send the refugees back to their houses, he could just fuck off and leave his seat to pave the way to those who want to try to do so.

But he did not leave and killed all the leaders that refused him stupid approach of giving Zionists the right on the land.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    What do you guys think about Abbas's Speech?
    He had valid points, what he asks is the most realistic option out there for both parties, probably the most Palestinians could ask for. The US, Israel and Iran being against it says it all. What hypocrites. Israel wouldn't accept the 1967 borders, the US don't seem to have an independent say on this and Iran must stop bullshitting about wiping Israel off the world map if Palestine becomes an independent state.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So they don't use Ak 47's at all. I don't know man, i always thought and i heard several times that they use Ak 47's captured from Arab armies in the past.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    They are free to leave Israel.
    More evidence of the terrible terrorist organization that is Israel. They either force Palestinians off their lands physically and build settlements in Palestinian land, or they let them stay in Israeli controlled land and treat them like third class citizens. The only democracy in the middle east my arse, more like the reason there will never be peace in the middle east. Hopefully the Arab spring brings about governments that have the balls to support Palestinian resistance, our freedom is not fully achieved by getting rid of dictators such as Bashar and Gedaffi, until Palestine is back to its rightful owners we will never truly be free.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    More evidence of the terrible terrorist organization that is Israel. They either force Palestinians off their lands physically and build settlements in Palestinian land, or they let them stay in Israeli controlled land and treat them like third class citizens. The only democracy in the middle east my arse, more like the reason there will never be peace in the middle east. Hopefully the Arab spring brings about governments that have the balls to support Palestinian resistance, our freedom is not fully achieved by getting rid of dictators such as Bashar and Gedaffi, until Palestine is back to its rightful owners we will never truly be free.
    Sooner or later Bro it we will be back.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Sooner or later Bro it we will be back.
    If it's later and not sooner, those who will be expelled from Israel (the Jews) will be the ones who spent their entire life in Israel while those who will replace the Jews will be people who never stepped a foot in Israel.

And it can happen with a war or something, so it's cool, but I'm not sure if the new inhabitants can be considered "rightful owners".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)