Israeli-Palestinian conflict (24 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
In exchange for delaying the vote :klin:
Exactly, and accepting -just to be i don't know the exact term- to be just a an observing nation in the UN. It's just unacceptable, I hope the palestenian camp refuse and go to the vote where they could get the majority of the vote and the US find themeselves in the obligation of using the Veto again.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,464
    Actually the whole thing of the UN is a silly step by Abbas and his gang. In the era of Arab revolutions he received an advice by USA and its allies in the region to protect himself from a Palestinian revolution because people are fed up with his stupid approach of licking Israel's ass for ever. He was told to make himself as if he did something to the people while in fact, it is nothing. It is so clear that this step won't add anything to the Palestinian case just like the same step made by Arafat in 1988 in Algeria, but he just wants to act as if he achieved something for the people after all those years of nothing.

It's an illusionary battle between Abbas and USA as if they really are against this step just to make look better between his people. On the ground, Palestinian people won't get shit as a result of this UN thing whether it was accepted or vetoed. It is just another play by the Americans, Zionists and their tails between our people just to give Zionists time to steal more land.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't know, Abed is more knowledgable in this issue than me, so feel free to correct me here Abed, but i personally never trusted Fatah, I didn't trust Arafat before, and i most certainly don't trust the puppet M.Abbas. As for Sarkozy's 12 month peace plan, he can stick it up his own. The international community is a sham when it comes to the Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

Do the IDF use AK47s?

Rumoured Sarkozy 12 month peace plan has been accepted by Abbas.
    As far as i know, Israeli Special Forces use the Ak 47's they captured from Arab armies in the past.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't know, Abed is more knowledgable in this issue than me, so feel free to correct me here Abed, but i personally never trusted Fatah, I didn't trust Arafat before, and i most certainly don't trust the puppet M.Abbas. As for Sarkozy's 12 month peace plan, he can stick it up his own. The international community is a sham when it comes to the Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

Do the IDF use AK47s?

Rumoured Sarkozy 12 month peace plan has been accepted by Abbas.
    As far as i know, Israeli Special Forces use the Ak 47's they captured from Arab armies in the past.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,467

Fatah is the cancer of our people. They could destroy the desire of people to go back using corruption and betrayal for decades. Arafat was a big traitor. He just made many stupid wars with neighbours instead of shooting at the main target. Abbas is too stupid to be discussed.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,470
    wow, dude dedicates his whole life to a cause, dies fighting for it but somehow hes a traitor, rebel and fred what have you done?
    Dedicated his whole life to what? He used assassination and conspiracies against the resistance leaders in order to stay on the top. He could not care less about the final outcome of the whole cause as long as he stayed in control of everything. He surrounded himself with idiots in order not to have any competition on the position of the leader. It is natural that one of those idiots became the so-called-leader after his death.

And by the way, even personally, his wife inherited millions after his death. The last time I checked was that he was always claiming to have nothing and that he was there just to work for the best of the cause. He could kill any hope of a good leader for these people as he killed in cooperation with Zionists a great number of potential leaders.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Why would an sf soldier allow himself to be photographed let alone standing on a child? Im skeptical

Fatah may continue the tradition of corrupt arab leadership but hamas arent exactly choir boys
    Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,472
    Why would an sf soldier allow himself to be photographed let alone standing on a child? Im skeptical

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    Well, it does not matter to them that much. You know the photos that were revealed many times about the fun they find when humiliating anybody else. But on the other hand, I discussed this photo in specific with people inside Palestine and they told me that the Zionists don't wear this color and this weapon is not used in their army. So, this photo maybe taken from another place according to them.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,474
    Noam Chayut: Israeli occupation is neither moral nor legitimate

In 1979, the year I was born, the Israeli occupation of Gaza and the West Bank was 12 years old. I was 10 during the first Palestinian uprising, when my father and his comrades in a reserve unit forced innocent Palestinians out of their homes and shops and, as a form of collective punishment, sent them to clean the streets of graffiti opposing Israeli occupation.

When I joined the army, the 30th anniversary of occupation was being "celebrated", and three years later, as a young officer, I was sent with my soldiers to confront the second intifada. In one month of riots we killed a hundred Palestinians and many more were wounded by live ammunition.

We were told that our goal was "to sear into the consciousness of Palestinian civil society that terrorism doesn't pay." To achieve this, we were to "demonstrate our presence". This meant entering Palestinian residential areas at any time, day or night, throwing stun grenades, shooting in the air or at water tanks, throwing tear gas grenades, creating noise and fear. For the very same reason, we committed revenge attacks such as demolishing the homes of terrorists' families, or killing random Palestinian policemen (armed or unarmed): an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If militants attacked a road, we would close it to Palestinian traffic; if stones were thrown at cars on a road, we would place an indefinite curfew on the closest village.

The Israeli military regime over the Palestinian population is now in its 45th year, and while Palestinian violence has dramatically declined, Israeli soldiers still testify about being assigned to "disrupt the day-to-day routine" in Palestinian areas to create in the local community the feeling of "being constantly pursued".

It is still unclear what the Palestinian leadership will propose to the UN tomorrow, beyond recognition of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders. We don't know if, or how, the outcome of any vote will be felt on the ground. However, testimonies from more than 750 former Israeli soldiers and officers who have served in the Occupied Territories over the past decade, make one thing clear: from the point of view of the Israeli army, the occupation is not a temporary means of controlling the population. There is no end to it in sight.

Those who oppose the recognition of a Palestinian state cling to a false belief that Israel's occupation is temporary, its aim to create political space for democratic rule in a future Palestine. This belief is what makes the occupation morally tolerable. Because if an occupation is a permanent one, it can only be illegitimate, not just because the ruler is foreign, but because controlling people via coercion and military orders is immoral.

Even if we accept that a 44-year-long occupation is still temporary in a 63-year-old state; if we ignore the reality of hundreds of thousands of Israeli Jews settled in Palestinian territories, or the existence of two separate and unequal legal regimes imposed on the two ethnic groups in the same small piece of land, it is hard to remain optimistic about Israel's intentions to evacuate, when we hear its soldiers' reports to Breaking The Silence, an NGO which collects their testimonies.

We should accept the fact that the army does not intend to withdraw from the Occupied Territories, and that the status quo is the Israeli government's plan for the future. We should take the Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs – who lives in a settlement on Palestinian land – at face value when he declares there won't be peace even in 50 years.

When security and prosperity continue to flourish for "us", while liberty and freedom are continually withheld from "them", it is difficult to think of any other non-violent action the Palestinian leadership can take besides seeking international support for ending the Israeli occupation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...-is-neither-moral-nor-legitimate-2358605.html

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,479
    As in is there a Fatah/Hamas level organisation within Palestine that holds as much political sway that isn't the PLO
    People are fed up with the organizations that could not achieve anything on the ground. Fatah stole everything and converted the cause into "continuous begging for money" just to fill the pockets of its gangs. On the other hand, Hamas does not have a clear strategy and acts randomly.

Now, if you ask the majority, they will tell you that these organizations were the reason that brought us to this point. Unfortunately, people got bored and many of them decided to live their day-by-day life without thinking about politics wherever they are because they know that they have to fight many enemies in the same time, and no possible outcome will come out of any sacrifices in the current time.

I think that is what Zionists were planning to make people think of, and I think they succeeded in making us think like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)