Israeli-Palestinian conflict (70 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,042
    Another good guy left us yesterday...

Abraham Serfaty, the Jewish Moroccan activist who always refused the immigration to Israel and refused both Zionism and Arab regimes and as a result spent more than 17 years in the Moroccan prisons.

Rest In Peace.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Are you in that group or not?

No I am not, are you?

I am just frustrated @ UN, UK & USA for being so hypocritical cowards. Also @ Egypt and the rest of the world just watching all the crime Israel is getting away with.

I don't hate jews though, many of them is against the state of Israel.

Now I'mma show you a jew I really like.

This girl gets pwn'd as much as you can get.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I gotta give it to Israel, they are doing really great though. Israel is the country which has the highest average scientific-article every year.

But damn, there is too much zionism involved :p Frickin illuminati :lol:

And you are right, if something happens to Israel, it will happen to US, and then we're all fucked.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Leechfuck Israel needs to conduct their matters on their own now. Tired of taxpayer money being spent on leechfucks when we have our own needy here. If Immadinnerjacket stuffs a fat one down them, that's their problem. They won't be running to our aid if some shit ever pops off in the states. And tell the Israeli spy companies to stop spying on Pennsylvanian politicians and citizens, bunch of wankers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'd love to see them fend for themselves. Only problem is that they have such lunatics in charge that they would destroy the world if they can't have their "PROMISED LAND!"

I wipe my ass on their "Promised Land." Stupid fucks.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Leechfuck Israel needs to conduct their matters on their own now. Tired of taxpayer money being spent on leechfucks when we have our own needy here. If Immadinnerjacket stuffs a fat one down them, that's their problem. They won't be running to our aid if some shit ever pops off in the states. And tell the Israeli spy companies to stop spying on Pennsylvanian politicians and citizens, bunch of wankers.
    Then I think you've heard of the new "negotiation-stimulating deal" huh. Well as Libermann would put it, israel is the only democracy in the middle-east so the American people should close their eyes on the fact that it's a regime run by racists and racist laws while ofcourse not objecting on the crimes that their allies are committing on daily basis. Oh and giving any veto against this honorable occupation is a crime by itself whatever mass murders were committed by this angel. Just give them the most advanced airjet the American airforce got to make sure they get that 9 year old boy and his mother next time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Anyone read Shlomo Sand's book, "The Invention of the Jewish People", he makes a convincing argument in the start of the book as to why Israel cannot be considered a democracy.

Apr 12, 2004
    ‎''Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail''

:rolleyes:
    Good. Fuck bof dem.
    Anyone read Shlomo Sand's book, "The Invention of the Jewish People", he makes a convincing argument in the start of the book as to why Israel cannot be considered a democracy.
    Nice. Fuck Ebbe Sand and Shlomo Sand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)