Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
That is the difference between living for a goal, and living as another random human without any impact.
Why havn't you signed up?
Just look at one sheep and try to find differences between both of you.
Speech, bipedal movement, no wool, no elongated breathing apparatus, Seven doesn't live in a herd, opposable thumb, clothes he wears are made out of sheep,..... I could go on for hours.
but that's 'your' principle... there are worse things than death
Not really.
I don't get it. It's land. If there are better conditions somewhere else, if there's democracy, if there are human rights, if there's water and food.. why would I not move?
Agree.
He means the patriotic feeling. The feeling you want to go back to your home, you miss your home, home sickness, but you cant. Not only do you want to go? but your also concerned about the state of your family there the people, the living conditions etc. Any man with feelings would feel that they want to go home and help their fellow people help their nation, want their nation to be free from tyranny and even though you may be living in better conditions you cant help but sway your concern back home every hour or so the concern again for your loved ones. You got loved ones seven?
Bullshit. That's just a cop out.
You can debate as much as you want but calling a dead person a stupid is not debate IMO
You're right, it is a statement of fact.
Sorry about the quality of the pic but there was a Palestine flag at the Galway United match tonight.

I can't see it very well through those huge hoards of people cheering on the home team...

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What I find remarkable is that human life is worth so little to some in this thread. They rate principles much higher. Rab for example seems willing to sacrifice a lot of human lives to get what he wants. It's not just that he would be okay with a genocide, but he'll also send thousands of his own people into certain death.
Look at what Abed said earlier:

I read once an English writer saying: When a Westerner dies anywhere in the world, we look at the reasons. When a person from the third world dies, he is merely another death in the total death toll.
And he is right but why not? We, ourselves, make our lives seem too worthless compared to the life of a citizen of a western country. This is why my death would not bring me to the news as much as Rachel's death did.

Well, excuse me for not finding that brave.
Going to Palestine to help the people (when you are sure that you are specialized enough to help them in a way) is definition of courage and bravery in my book. That's similar to what a firefighter does. He risks his life to save people and this requires courage. I respect this way of living a lot. But to ask for death when you know that your death won't change anything is another thing, totally.

does that apply to those who died in last year's iranian election protest?
I was among them too, for a civilized protest. No one would have ever imagined the police opening fire on the people. I insist, NO ONE. When police started shooting people, people escaped but it was too late and many of those who were at the first row got killed. The injured ones were brought to the hospitals but police arrested them there as well as many others in the streets. Eight were killed in the prisons, twelve have been executed so far. No one could have guessed that. Those people never asked to get killed.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,806
    Breaking news: Irish ship is 80 miles away from Gaza now. It is expected to arrive Saturday morning IF the Zionists decides not to attack it too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    It was funny to come across the word sailors to describe the IDF by some of the israeli spokesmen. Also Mark Ragev was caught out on Aljazeera network when he claimed earlier in the week that the activists on board fired live ammo.. only to now say there was no ammo on board. He was caught on tape :oops:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Look at what Abed said earlier:

And he is right but why not? We, ourselves, make our lives seem too worthless compared to the life of a citizen of a western country. This is why my death would not bring me to the news as much as Rachel's death did.

Going to Palestine to help the people (when you are sure that you are specialized enough to help them in a way) is definition of courage and bravery in my book. That's similar to what a firefighter does. He risks his life to save people and this requires courage. I respect this way of living a lot. But to ask for death when you know that your death won't change anything is another thing, totally.

I was among them too, for a civilized protest. No one would have ever imagined the police opening fire on the people. I insist, NO ONE. When police started shooting people, people escaped but it was too late and many of those who were at the first row got killed. The injured ones were brought to the hospitals but police arrested them there as well as many others in the streets. Eight were killed in the prisons, twelve have been executed so far. No one could have guessed that. Those people never asked to get killed.

that woman didnt ask to get killed either, no one would imagine that a "civilized" guy would just run over someone like that; moreover the government forces in iran didnt shoot at people from day 1, they warned them subsequently that they would, so one could even argue that the protesters got more of a warning than the defunct young lady there. At any rate, in both cases some will view the deaths as noble or stupid depending on on;es emotional involvement.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    that woman didnt ask to get killed either, no one would imagine that a "civilized" guy would just run over someone like that; moreover the government forces in iran didnt shoot at people from day 1, they warned them subsequently that they would, so one could even argue that the protesters got more of a warning than the defunct young lady there. At any rate, in both cases some will view the deaths as noble or stupid depending on on;es emotional involvement.
    But the protesters in Iran thought that they can change something. What could that girl possibly change? Was she gonna lie down there for the rest of her life? She was gonna stand up sooner or later and the house would have been smashed down anyway.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,812
    Do you know what time?
    Not really. I don't think anybody can taking in consideration that the media coverage from this ship is so low. On the contrary of the previous ships. A live broadcasting was available all the time from over that ship.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    ßüякε;2521311 said:
    The Irish are helping Muslims?

But why would good Hilal people accept help from drunks?

:D
    The humans are helping humans?

But why would good humans accept help from humans?

Thats how I read it. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Der Nahe Osten kann nicht eher zur Ruhe kommen, bevor die jüdische Frage ausgeräumt ist. Die Welt hat Siedlungsraum genügend, es muß aber endgültig mit der Meinung gebrochen werden, als sei das jüdische Volk vom lieben Gott eben dazu bestimmt, in einem gewissen Prozentsatz Nutznießer am Körper und an der produktiven Arbeit anderer Völker zu sein.

Das Judentum wird sich genauso einer soliden aufbauenden Tätigkeit anpassen müssen, wie es andere Völker auch tun, oder es wird früher oder später einer Krise von unvorstellbarem Ausmaß erliegen.

Wenn es dem internationalen Finanzjudentum in und außerhalb Europas gelingen sollte, die Völker noch einmal in einen Weltkrieg zu stürzen, dann wird das Ergebnis nicht der Sieg des Judentums sein, sondern die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    that woman didnt ask to get killed either, no one would imagine that a "civilized" guy would just run over someone like that;
    You would imagine that, I would, everyone would and that girl would too. What was the point of standing there in front of the bulldozer? Did she really think that the bulldozer driver would change his mind of demolishing the house? Hell no. It had a message: Don't destroy this house OR kill me if you want to do so and this is what I call stupid.

moreover the government forces in iran didnt shoot at people from day 1, they warned them subsequently that they would, so one could even argue that the protesters got more of a warning than the defunct young lady there. At any rate, in both cases some will view the deaths as noble or stupid depending on on;es emotional involvement.
    Says who? :shocked:

They never warned people of shooting them, they never did that. It's stipulated in Islamic Republic of Iran's Constitutional Law that people are allowed to protest as long as they don't disrespect Islam and the Islamic leader. No one made a warning to prevent people of protesting. I don't know from where you've heard the bullshit Deneb.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,816
    The funeral of Furkan Dogan, one of martyrs of the ship, in Kayseri city in Turkey today. He holds the American nationality, but he will be considered by the American government as immaterial guy like always. They won't investigate his death because simply he is not that important like the American Zionists:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Yeah. I noticed that. I think that newspaper is owned by the ruling party. I'm not sure though. We have to ask our Turk.
    Wiki says you're right.

Yeni Şafak ("New Dawn") is an Islamic-oriented conservative Turkish daily newspaper, known for its close relations with the ruling Islamic Justice and Development Party -- known as the AKP.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,820
    Wiki says you're right.

Yeni Şafak ("New Dawn") is an Islamic-oriented conservative Turkish daily newspaper, known for its close relations with the ruling Islamic Justice and Development Party -- known as the AKP.
    :tup:

Well, it is so weird to keep the diplomatic relations with Hitler's sons:xfinger:

How much do you know Turkish? I mean can you speak and write in Turkish? I merely know some words. I want to learn more advanced levels of their language, but here they don't have advanced cources:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)