Israeli-Palestinian conflict (13 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
err.. what do you mean? Borders are man made of course. You think they're natural? It's a line on a map. Who do you think drew that line?
Read my edited post. I had to elaborate further on it.

What I simply am saying is that if borders are simply lines, then we shouldnt have countries, anyone should and could be allowed to make their own country and so on. I can send all palestinians across to belgium and turn it into thier own land.

Borders may be just lines, but it means a hell of a lot to the people living their.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,788
    ONE day of horror? Are you out of your fucking mind? You even know what it was about?

In part it's stronger because of your media agenda (with the communism and such), but it's also a better image. Clear picture, guy versus tank, it's strong. Like the kid throwing a stone at a tank (surely you remember that one?).
    It is not my people's fault that you don't watch the tragedies happening there. Don't try to decrease the brutality of the massacres we passed at.

Of course you didn't see on your TV the live feed for the next SAMPLE massacres:

Tantoura 1948
    Deir Yaseen 1948
    Safsaf 1948
    Lud 1948
    Dawaymeh 1948
    Aylout 1948
    Sabbareen 1948
    Qebya 1955
    Kufr Qasem 1956
    Sammou'1966
    Bahr AlBaqar - Egypt 1970
    Sabra and Shatila refugee camps 1982 - At least 1600 civilians were killed there.
    Hebron 1994
    Qana 1996
    Qana 2006

Those are what I remembered now. Tens more were implemented by Zionists and you come here telling me to move to another planet??

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,790
    the point being neither of you can relate to the other, his language is logic, a logic which excludes anything beyond the "real".
    Why does everyone seek Seven's approval? :D
    I don't seek his agreement with me, but he should respect that lady for what she did at least by not calling her stupid just because she was killed intentionally.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    And you expect them to understand shahadat?
    even with out that ze, there are some people out there who would rather be remebered after there death for doing sth to better the lives of others rather than dying without having anything to be remebered for.

seven rates life highly and as it being very precious which it is dont get me wrong, but at the end of the day whether u die for sth u believe in or you die in yr bed u yr precious life will come to an end and u will be buried in the ground. the only difference is u died doing sth u strongly believed in and u would've brought about some decent change regardless of its magnitude.

and thats exactly what freaks seven out!! that there are some people out there that would sacrifice there own life for a cause they strongly believe in. he simply can interrupt this womans choice hence he calls her stupid, which she is not at all u just dont see anything in this world that deserves dying for which is yr personal opinion.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Its such a shame that thats all can be done to help these people. A life is important and i wont go to say it was a clever thing, it certainly wasnt from her, I dont even know if one can call it shahaadat but she did express her compassion which is a noble thing. Some actions are made by the mind whilst other actions by the heart. Seven will always use his mind.. and thats the difference it really is down to how your mind percieves thing and how you heart may feel compassionate about others. What makes us different from a robot a logical robot is a heart.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    even with out that ze, there are some people out there who would rather be remebered after there death for doing sth to better the lives of others rather than dying with having anything to be remebered for.

seven rates life highly and as it being very precious which it is dont get me wrong, but at the end of the day whether u die for sth u believe in or you die in yr bed u yr precious life will come to an end and u will be buried in the ground. the only difference is u died doing sth u strongly believed in and u would've brought about some decent change regardless of its magnitude.

and thats exactly what freaks seven out!! that there are some people out there that would sacrifice there own life for a cause they strongly believe in. he simply can interrupt this womans choice hence he calls her stupid, which she is not at all u just dont see anything in this world that deserves dying for which is yr personal opinion.
    :tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,797
    I respect her, but it was a stupid thing to do. You think that because she's a "martyr" it isn't up for debate, but it is.
    You can debate as much as you want but calling a dead person a stupid is not debate IMO

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,799
    From Getty Images:

A Palestinian protestor attaches her national flag to an Israeli-controlled fence during a demonstration in the West Bank village of Beit Nuba on June 4, 2010 in memory o the 43 years since the village was partially destroyed and its residents expelled to Ramallah following the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)