Israeli-Palestinian conflict (23 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Jews predate the Palestinian divergent of the Arab panethnicity as they were present in Israel in Antiquity i.e. BCE.
Are you trying to imply here that jews in the old ages were in fact "israelis" ?

Here's the thing mate, there are many jews out there in the world who are American, Russian, Polish,..etc. With not "israeli" citizenship what so ever and many of them refuse that zionist concept of "the right to return to promise land". So no, they weren't here before contrary to the Arabs who actually were here even 1000 years before those zionists came up with an idea to occupy Palestine. Oh and those jews who were 3000 years ago in Palestine never got kicked out of the country, they simply moved and not by Arabs who didn't really exists back then as the culture that latter came to light.

Not to be mean to any Palestinians or other Oppressed people here but the Irish was the smarter one and ultimately bore the most fruit.
You weren't the smarter ones, the British simply didn't need you anymore and you became more of a headache than help. Just like the Indians, Pakis, Chinese, Egyptians,...etc. Got rid of the British before. And those got 100% of their land back too :eyebrows:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Are you trying to imply here that jews in the old ages were in fact "israelis" ?

Here's the thing mate, there are many jews out there in the world who are American, Russian, Polish,..etc. With not "israeli" citizenship what so ever and many of them refuse that zionist concept of "the right to return to promise land". So no, they weren't here before contrary to the Arabs who actually were here even 1000 years before those zionists came up with an idea to occupy Palestine. Oh and those jews who were 3000 years ago in Palestine never got kicked out of the country, they simply moved and not by Arabs who didn't really exists back then as the culture that latter came to light.

You weren't the smarter ones, the British simply didn't need you anymore and you became more of a headache than help. Just like the Indians, Pakis, Chinese, Egyptians,...etc. Got rid of the British before. And those got 100% of their land back too :eyebrows:
They were Israelites.

What you're doing here is quite silly, the Nation-State in the form we have today i.e. Palestine deserves to be a state is a post-Westphalian idea in that it comes from the Peace of Westhphalia in 1648. The 'Mandates' were only endowed with the 'right' to be states post WW2 by the great powers. Now the main point to take away from this is that the land of Palestine has existed in three main forms, firstly a majority israelite kingdom, then a part of greater panarabian empires and then israel (mandate of UK was really just a colony). In the form of a Nation-State there is Israel not Palestine. Regardless of who moved or who stayed the jews have the historical and international 'legal' high-ground.

To put it succinctly, the Israelites have the original claim to the land if we are going down that road, in the same way that Celtic Warriors have a legitimate claim to this country. In Ireland it went Celts-Vikings-Normans-Normans Again-Irish. Saying Palestine is the home to a certain subset of Arabs is like saying that the people of Norman descent should get back all their land from the Modern Irish people. It doesn't matter who was where first or genetically etc. What matters is both sides have claim to land and should be able to live there neither having a birthright.

Oh yeah China got Hong Kong back straight away didn't they? thanks for backing up my point.

Pakistan didn't even exist as a state pre-British pullout how could they have got 100%? Last time I checked British India include pakistan so of course India didn't get 100% of it back they were segregated along the lines of religion...I wonder if that happened in any other British colony.

Ireland was firstly never a help to England it rebelled every decade in large numbers, it bled the Kings purse dry for 700 years. As for the English singing the Anglo-Irish treaty because we were a 'headache' you clearly have read neither accounts of the War or British political views at the time. Ireland above all else was the one colony that couldn't fall. If the shitty little island right next store could do it why not Canada and everybody else?

I'd rather have 81.25% of my Land than let my peoples own stubbornness see us slowly obliterated with comical ease.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Have you seen the poverty and bad conditions Palestinians suffer from in refugee camps? Do you know that almost 3/4 of Gaza is in fact refugee camps for the people who once lived on the west coast of Palestine and now they're living in poverty and under a siege. You call THAT living?
You evaded the subject, because you realised the right answer didn't agree with you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's called Politics :gsol:
Meh, I think that at a certain point we, as third parties, should let it go. If there is no willingness on their side to strike a deal, why bother? I mean, if they'd be willing, you would actually want to punish Israel for not doing the same, but in this case we can leave them all alone. We'll have them "fight" it out, which means that in a couple of decades no one will even remember Palestina.

Italia Todd

Dec 15, 2009
So we never go that lost land again, while in 1967 israel took the initiative to signal another war on Arabs taking the rest of the land they were holding which is about 28% from the whole of Palestine which is known as the West Bank
What the hell are you smoking????? Israel initiated the war??? It was the arabs who initiated the war in 67, and then resoundingly had their butts handed back to them by the superior Israeli forces. Israel was NOT the aggressor in that situation.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Meh, I think that at a certain point we, as third parties, should let it go. If there is no willingness on their side to strike a deal, why bother? I mean, if they'd be willing, you would actually want to punish Israel for not doing the same, but in this case we can leave them all alone. We'll have them "fight" it out, which means that in a couple of decades no one will even remember Palestina.
It worked so well for yuor country in Rwanda :seven:

Nah yeah, it's like African poverty, at some point it's going to stop being our problem.

What the hell are you smoking????? Israel initiated the war??? It was the arabs who initiated the war in 67, and then resoundingly had their butts handed back to them by the superior Israeli forces. Israel was NOT the aggressor in that situation.
My Main Man is back FUCK YEAH :weee:

This shit just got REAL TO THE MAX ITALIA TODD :weee:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No way was the situation any different even if the Palestinians were willing to strike a deal.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
We called for support. No one wanted to help us. In retrospect we were probably right to leave.
To be fair you stoked up racial tension for years beforehand favouring one group over the other. In a microcosm ye were the cult leader.

Not meaning to be harsh, I just don't care for Belgium as an entity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)