Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Asking for a Palestinian state is some kids game?

It's pretty easy, no need for zig zag, Israeli's should accept living in the Palestinian state and only Palestinian. Or they can just leave, too many countries would welcome them.
If both parties see the end of the other as the only possible outcome, why would the world side with Palestine? I mean, Israel have the upper hand already. We could simply let the situation evolve and let the Palestinians die. It would be a slow form of genocide, but the general public would it accept it. What they would not accept is us helping Palestine and move all the Israelis.

It's something that has even been tested psychologically: immoral action is considered worse than being an immoral bystander.

So good luck with that.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Asking for a Palestinian state is some kids game?

It's pretty easy, no need for zig zag, Israeli's should accept living in the Palestinian state and only Palestinian. Or they can just leave, too many countries would welcome them.
No, the "either .. or" phrase is a kids game Rab. Israel is ruling that place and people of Gaza are living in the most nonhuman way there. All I want is a peaceful life for them, in a Palestinian state or not, I want them to be able to have their normal lives like everyone else in the world.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, the "either .. or" phrase is a kids game Rab. Israel is ruling that place and people of Gaza are living in the most nonhuman way there. All I want is a peaceful life for them, in a Palestinian state or not, I want them to be able to have their normal lives like everyone else in the world.
You're contradicting your solution. That's why I'm using "either...or" because of the bold part.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think I did ever come up with a solution though.
Stop this will you? We are not playing here.

I'm saying I want a Palestinian state and only Palestinian and I gave my reasoning.

You're saying you want both Israeli and Palestinian by saying that the land belongs to both of them. Which means that you want an Israeli state and Palestinian which ia solution for you.

So according to your solution to this cause/matter, you contradicted yourself earlier when you said you want both states because the Palestinians are living the nonhuman life.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Stop this will you? We are not playing here.

I'm saying I want a Palestinian state and only Palestinian and I gave my reasoning.

You're saying you want both Israeli and Palestinian by saying that the land belongs to both of them. Which means that you want an Israeli state and Palestinian which ia solution for you.

So according to your solution to this cause/matter, you contradicted yourself earlier when you said you want both states because the Palestinians are living the nonhuman life.
She didn't contradict herself. A state can change.

She also didn't really say she wanted two states per se.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For the sake of humour only, tell me, how the hell did you realize that shipping them back to europe is impossible? Didn't they come here in the exact same way 62 years before and they're still doing it till this day? While if you're gonna talk about the infants of theirs well here's a newsflash, they barely maintain a positive percentage of that and that's why they're continuously looking for jew-shipment to keep their numbers higher than that of Palestinians.

Those are jews who lived in Palestine as there was no such thing as israel back then but that wont stop you from calling them that would it now..
How you failed to understand that quote about zionism will forever remain a mystery to me.

So tell me. How are you going to organise it? 10 cruise ships? 20 cruise ships? Where are you going to ship them too? You're going to ship 5 million Jews somewhere? How? I mean, even merely practically speaking it's impossible.

You're going to go door by door? "Could you house a couple of Jews?". We can't build homes for 5 million people in the blink of an eye. Who's going to pay for the biggest migration of all time anyway? You're going to make the Jews pay?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why are you guys still arguing no one here s disagreeing on the real issue
I thought so too, but some seem to have a lust for blood. I don't blame them, it is by all means understandable, but I just don't understand how they think they're ever going to reach a solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)