Israeli-Palestinian conflict (12 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Come on Fred and Rab. Israelis should have never come over that place, that's probably right, but that place is now theirs too. You can't exile an Israeli who has been born there. With your logic, you must go and study the roots of every place all over the world handing each place to its true "owners". With this logic, Turk must leave his home, I must leave mine, you must leave yours.
I stopped reading after reading this. Probably right? There's no probably, there are facts and history and fact says that the land is Palestinian's land.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Come on Fred and Rab. Israelis should have never come over that place, that's probably right, but that place is now theirs too. You can't exile an Israeli who has been born there. With your logic, you must go and study the roots of every place all over the world handing each place to its true "owners". With this logic, Turk must leave his home, I must leave mine, you must leave yours.

What happened in the past, already happened. We weren't as advanced long ago as we are now. Now we have governments, states, world wide recognized borders, rules and regulations. We didn't have these things in the past unfortunately.

I would agree with Seven that sending the Israeli's back is a bit too far fetched now, but justice says that if they want to stay they should assimilate in with the rightful owners of the country. A Palestinian state is a must, if the jews want to stay and live under Palestinian authority then thats ok.

To make them feel better, the parliament and president can be elected through a democratic process, but with the Palestinians being a majority we all know how that will end.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He is serious, if you steal a house and you have kids there, then by default the kids have a right to the house. But hey, simple minded Arabs like me and you will never understand.
Actually there would be a lot of legal systems where the kids would have a right to that house if they lived there for 30 years, yes. It's the way it works. You don't fix a shitty situation by creating a situation that's even worse.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I stopped reading after reading this. Probably right? There's no probably, there are facts and history and fact says that the land is Palestinian's land.
Good for you.

What happened in the past, already happened. We weren't as advanced long ago as we are now. Now we have governments, states, world wide recognized borders, rules and regulations. We didn't have these things in the past unfortunately.
Exactly, we have rules, governments and states and this is why exiling Israelis from the place they have been born in is now impossible. You are talking about today but you asking for Israelis to leave the place suggests another thing; something which sooooo belongs to the "past".

I would agree with Seven that sending the Israeli's back is a bit too far fetched now, but justice says that if they want to stay they should assimilate in with the rightful owners of the country. A Palestinian state is a must, if the jews want to stay and live under Palestinian authority then thats ok.

To make them feel better, the parliament and president can be elected through a democratic process, but with the Palestinians being a majority we all know how that will end.
Oh well, unfortunately, the Palestinians are not the ones who decide how the place should be governed. Under the conditions you mentioned, that place would never become peaceful again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Bingo. Thank you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

It's not as easy as you think to determine who the rightful owners are. Not at all. Israel was founded in 1948. For the sake of argument let's add another 20 (I think we can safely assume the situation won't be resolved by then anyway). That's 80 years it has been under Israeli rule. Every single Israeli who went there in 1948 will be dead, so all Israelis will have lived there for all their lives.

These Israelis did not steal the land. They assumed it was theirs. On what basis are you going to take it away from them? The Palestinians they took it from are dead too. So the Israelis didn't steal the land and the land wasn't stolen from the Palestinians that are alive.

What good could it possibly do to take it away from the Israelis and give it to the Palestinians? Would it not look as if you stole it from the Israelis then?

You'd have to be a goddamn moron not to see this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Oh well, unfortunately, the Palestinians are not the ones who decide how the place should be governed. Under the conditions you mentioned, that place would never become peaceful again.
That's the whole point. Either accept a Palestinian State and live under their rules, law and authorities or let them ship themselves somewhere far.

No other option no other solution.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
israel sent bags of people in ship. They are empty though. Only thing they sent empty bottles and trash in nylon.

That cunt always looked like a close friend of Erdogan.
He's one of Gaddaffi's bet friends as well but as you've said, he's cunt who would always back stab when he knows he won't get any profit from your side.
"Zionism Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a nationalist[1] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign, Jewish national homeland."

Not really such a big problem. Doesn't even say you want Israel to exist. It's ridiculous how some of you keep blabbing about self determination, but you don't want Israelis to have this.

The hypocrisy is incredible.
It rediculously incredible how stupid you make yourself look like in every passing post in this thread :lol:

You know what according to a zionist is a jewish national homeland? It's Palestine, which is called israel by them. So yea, you being a zionist fuck does mean you want israshit to exist on the expense of its rightful people.

That's an idiotic statement that stems from the "we were here first" idea. If we're going to do that, we can go back to the Roman time too. It's bollocks. Shipping them back to Europe is impossible too.

By the way, the same would apply for the Palestinians. Why don't they go and live in Australia?
Now that makes you even more of an idiot (refere back to my previous quote to realize how this could go on and on while you still outperforming yourself in idiocy).

For the sake of humour only, tell me, how the hell did you realize that shipping them back to europe is impossible? Didn't they come here in the exact same way 62 years before and they're still doing it till this day? While if you're gonna talk about the infants of theirs well here's a newsflash, they barely maintain a positive percentage of that and that's why they're continuously looking for jew-shipment to keep their numbers higher than that of Palestinians.

Another point to consider is that there are many Israelis who have lived in Israel all their lives. Would you truly consider it justice if they had to emigrate? Come on, Fred, by now they're both entitled to the land. And then there's the historic connection too.. no, I just don't see why one group should leave and the other should stay.
Those are jews who lived in Palestine as there was no such thing as israel back then but that wont stop you from calling them that would it now..

And those jews lived in peace with their Arab neighbours who never tried to kick them out of their houses and attack their villages the same way the zionists are doing to Palestinians everyday in desperate attempts to kick them off their land.
After 376 pages of this thread, I think we discussed enough. I enjoyed discussing most of the members here even if they have opposing opinions to mine. I liked the desire of the majority to talk logic and know more about the whole conflict.

I'm afraid I won't keep it civilized in the future as it is so frustrating to be provoked all the time.

So, I'm asking the mods here to close this thread please.

Thanks to all for participating.
Don't do this, serioualy. Mish i7na 2ili mnirfa3 2il 3alam 2il abyad 2awal ma 5awal y7awel yitzaka, I except better from you, I know you're better than that.

It was the Israelites house first :stuckup:
If you're serious about this let me know.

in the end we all know how this conflict will end a Palestine state and a Israeli state
everybody knows that, question is only how many people will have to die for everyone to realise that
No it won't.
Don't forget to tell people that your one of gods chosen people and that you have a given right to the house, oh and also don't forget to convince the EU to be on your side. Your kids future will be secured then yo :tup:
Add the "kill anyone who has a problem with that while labeling them as anti-semitic." part and you're set to go.
You know what? I'm such a limited person, how I haven't thought of this before?

Here's what I will do....

I'll pack my stuff, pick up my girlfriend, bang into luxury villa, lock up whoever is in the house, lock them up, get my girl upstairs, make some love to her and in 9months when she will deliver our 1st baby, then our baby's future is pretty much secured because it means that he was born in a luxurious house even though it's not his our ours but who cares the banging took place there and the doctor delivered him upstairs. This way financially I'll be a bit relieved because I don't have to worry about him and I don't have to pay much for him. It's his house yo!!!
If its in Belgium then :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Are you playing a kids game Rab? Please, either accept a Palestinian state or ...? Or what?
Asking for a Palestinian state is some kids game?

It's pretty easy, no need for zig zag, Israeli's should accept living in the Palestinian state and only Palestinian. Or they can just leave, too many countries would welcome them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
True but what's worrying is that the stronger party doesn't seem to be trying to find that way.
Of course. That's the shocking part. But if one would accept co-existence third parties would see Israel's horrific behaviour. If you say you want to annihilate Israel, everyone thinks you're a moron and Israel gets away with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)