Israeli-Palestinian conflict (18 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's basically what you do if you ask an Israeli under the age of 60 to leave.
I think you and I already tried this arguments but as much as I still think that we had a point, it fails and they don't understand.

I don't blame them. In the end I realize that most of them are living through what we're only seeing on the TV and they're people in pain. Don't be too sure that you and I would have been any different in their place.

In the end it will have to be an extermination or a compromise. The compromise means that both will lose something and it's hard to accept a loss and lose what you think is yours.

You know what's strange? From what I read and heard (I might be wrong though) it's still the Arabs who are ready for some kind of a compromise and it's the Israeli who don't want it.

So when you say that you can't deport a 60 yo born in Israel because it's the only home he knows, you are right. Here you're implying a compromise where they end up living peacefully, together. But obviously at least one of the parties (and I don't mean Palestinians here) doesn't seem to want that peaceful life together with "the others".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think you and I already tried this arguments but as much as I still think that we had a point, it fails and they don't understand.

I don't blame them. In the end I realize that most of them are living through what we're only seeing on the TV and they're people in pain. Don't be too sure that you and I would have been any different in their place.

In the end it will have to be an extermination or a compromise. The compromise means that both will lose something and it's hard to accept a loss and lose what you think is yours.

You know what's strange? From what I read and heard (I might be wrong though) it's still the Arabs who are ready for some kind of a compromise and it's the Israeli who don't want it.

So when you say that you can't deport a 60 yo born in Israel because it's the only home he knows, you are right. Here you're implying a compromise where they end up living peacefully, together. But obviously at least one of the parties (and I don't mean Palestinians here) doesn't seem to want that peaceful life together with "the others".
Oh, but there I fully agree with you. I think there's a lot of evidence to support that theory as well. But if the other party keeps saying all Israelis should leave, it's only going to make things worse. Which in turn means that it will be an extermination rather than a compromise. And we all know who's going to come out on top.

Jul 2, 2006
Bülent Yıldırım, chairman of the Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (IHH), denied Israeli accounts of events on board the Mavi Maramara after Israeli commandos stormed the ship on Monday in an operation that resulted in at least nine people being killed.

"We were handed 9 dead bodies, but we have a longer list of missing people," Yıldırım said at İstanbul airport after returning from Israel, where he said he had been kept in custody and questioned for three days.

Yıldırım, who was on board the vessel, said some of the activists had grabbed guns off 10 soldiers in self-defence.

"Yes, we took their guns. It would be self defence even if we fired their guns," Yıldırım said, adding that people shouted to them not to use the weapons.

"We told our friends on board: "We will die, become martyrs, but never let us be shown... as the ones who used guns,"
Yıldırım said on Thursday.

"By this decision, our friends accepted death, and we threw all the guns we took from them into the sea."

Israel said its troops fired in self-defence during an operation to seize a flotilla of ships intended to break a blockade it has imposed on the Gaza strip. Activists had attacked soldiers with batons, knives and two pistols seized from marines.

It said two of those killed had used the seized pistols to wound two commandos.

Yıldırım said the Israeli commandos fired rubber bullets from close range before switching to live ammunition, after some activists on board had attacked them with chairs and bats.

"The Israelis published videos of the bats used on the ship, but they damaged their "strong Israeli army" image, as the world saw that a bunch of volunteers can neutralize them,"
Yıldırım said.

Describing the dead as matyrs, Yıldırım said his charity would continue to organise aid convoys until Israel was forced to end the blockade of 1.5 million Palestinians in Gaza.

Yıldırım said an Indonesian doctor was shot in the stomach as he helped a wounded Israeli soldier.

CLASH ON DECK

"As the clash was going on upstairs on the deck, we were taking care of Israelis downstairs, as we gave them water, we were informed that our friends died there," Yıldırım said.

"We told the Indonesian doctor to take the soldier back. He took his patient back, and as he was going back, they shot him 5 times in the stomach," he said.

He also described how a photographer was shot in the forehead from a distance of a metre, though it was unclear whether he witnessed it personally.

Another activist was shot as he was surrendering, he said.

"I took off my shirt and waved it, as a white flag. We thought they would stop after seeing the white flag, but they continued killing people,"
Yıldırım said.

"A friend of ours saw two dead bodies in a toilet,"
he added.

One of the dead was 19-year-old boy Furkan Doğan, a Turkish citizen with an american passport. State-run Anatolia news agency said he was hit by four bullets in the head and one in the chest.

Anatolia reported that the body of a national taekwando athlete, Çetin Topçuoğlu, had also been identified.

Yıldırım's Israeli interrogators told him that the soldiers were given permission to use live ammunition only 35 minutes into the operation. The charity chief said some activists had already been wounded by casing from the shock blast and gas bombs used in the initial assault.

He said soldiers had herded activists on deck and a helicopter had sprayed them with water to subdue them.

http://todayszaman.com/tz-web/news-212016-turkish-charity-chief-tells-of-carnage-chaos-on-ship.html

David01

Aug 20, 2006
in the end we all know how this conflict will end a Palestine state and a Israeli state
everybody knows that, question is only how many people will have to die for everyone to realise that

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is serious, if you steal a house and you have kids there, then by default the kids have a right to the house. But hey, simple minded Arabs like me and you will never understand.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He is serious, if you steal a house and you have kids there, then by default the kids have a right to the house. But hey, simple minded Arabs like me and you will never understand.
You know what? I'm such a limited person, how I haven't thought of this before?

Here's what I will do....

I'll pack my stuff, pick up my girlfriend, bang into luxury villa, lock up whoever is in the house, lock them up, get my girl upstairs, make some love to her and in 9months when she will deliver our 1st baby, then our baby's future is pretty much secured because it means that he was born in a luxurious house even though it's not his our ours but who cares the banging took place there and the doctor delivered him upstairs. This way financially I'll be a bit relieved because I don't have to worry about him and I don't have to pay much for him. It's his house yo!!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You know what? I'm such a limited person, how I haven't thought of this before?

Here's what I will do....

I'll pack my stuff, pick up my girlfriend, bang into luxury villa, lock up whoever is in the house, lock them up, get my girl upstairs, make some love to her and in 9months when she will deliver our 1st baby, then our baby's future is pretty much secured because it means that he was born in a luxurious house even though it's not his our ours but who cares the banging took place there and the doctor delivered him upstairs. This way financially I'll be a bit relieved because I don't have to worry about him and I don't have to pay much for him. It's his house yo!!!

Don't forget to tell people that your one of gods chosen people and that you have a given right to the house, oh and also don't forget to convince the EU to be on your side. Your kids future will be secured then yo :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't forget to tell people that your one of gods chosen people and that you have a given right to the house, oh and also don't forget to convince the EU to be on your side. Your kids future will be secured then yo :tup:
Definitely. I wouldn't bang into some people's house if God himself didn't contact me.

Oh and the EU:touched:... Never defend yourself, never react, never let your temper out of your control without the EU and the Americans.

Patience...Patience....Patience... or else the world's public opinion will accuse you of being a terrorist when you react.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Come on Fred and Rab. Israelis should have never come over that place, that's probably right, but that place is now theirs too. You can't exile an Israeli who has been born there. With your logic, you must go and study the roots of every place all over the world handing each place to its true "owners". With this logic, Turk must leave his home, I must leave mine, you must leave yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)