Israeli-Palestinian conflict (13 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well surprise surprise
"Zionism Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a nationalist[1] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign, Jewish national homeland."

Not really such a big problem. Doesn't even say you want Israel to exist. It's ridiculous how some of you keep blabbing about self determination, but you don't want Israelis to have this.

The hypocrisy is incredible.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,464
    "Zionism Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a nationalist[1] Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, calls for the self-determination of the Jewish people and a sovereign, Jewish national homeland."

Not really such a big problem. Doesn't even say you want Israel to exist. It's ridiculous how some of you keep blabbing about self determination, but you don't want Israelis to have this.

The hypocrisy is incredible.
    What about the self-determination and the sovereignty of Palestinians, you Zionist?

Who is the hypocrite now?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What about the self-determination and the sovereignty of Palestinians, you Zionist?

Who is the hypocrite now?
    I am not against that.

Your inability to understand that co-existence is at least a theoretical possibility is scaring me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    If fairness and justice prevails, it should not be a possibility. Ship them all back to Europe, where they came from.
    That's an idiotic statement that stems from the "we were here first" idea. If we're going to do that, we can go back to the Roman time too. It's bollocks. Shipping them back to Europe is impossible too.

By the way, the same would apply for the Palestinians. Why don't they go and live in Australia?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That's an idiotic statement that stems from the "we were here first" idea. If we're going to do that, we can go back to the Roman time too. It's bollocks. Shipping them back to Europe is impossible too.

By the way, the same would apply for the Palestinians. Why don't they go and live in Australia?
    Its not an idiotic statement. Having the state of Israel in Palestinian territory sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine the Berbers in Libya all moving to Belgium claiming they have a god given right to the land there, they occupy your country and in 50 years time, people come telling you, why don't you both co-exist?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,472
    :lol:

That is too stupid sentence.

I want to congratulate you because you just qualified to be the first one on my ignore list.

Bark as much as you want in this thread. I won't give you any attention, you "Zionist".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Its not an idiotic statement. Having the state of Israel in Palestinian territory sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine the Berbers in Libya all moving to Belgium claiming they have a god given right to the land there, they occupy your country and in 50 years time, people come telling you, why don't you both co-exist?
    A PRECEDENT? You're calling this a PRECEDENT?

I could give you four hundred fucking precedents. Dude, as if this is the first time in history that it has ever happened. AND IT HAPPENED TO THEM TOO. Way before it happened to the Palestinians mind you. How can you be this blind?

:lol:

That is too stupid sentence.

I want to congratulate you because you just qualified to be the first one on my ignore list.

Bark as much as you want in this thread. I won't give you any attention, you "Zionist".
    You tell the Israelis to fuck off to Europe, they can tell the Palestinians to fuck off to Australia too. It's the same bloody thing. Only a man filled with hate would not see that.

The sarcasm went way over your head huh.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,474
    You tell the Israelis to fuck off to Europe, they can tell the Palestinians to fuck off to Australia too. It's the same bloody thing. Only a man filled with hate would not see that.

Fuck off.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    A PRECEDENT? You're calling this a PRECEDENT?

I could give you four hundred fucking precedents. Dude, as if this is the first time in history that it has ever happened. AND IT HAPPENED TO THEM TOO. Way before it happened to the Palestinians mind you. How can you be this blind?

Of course it used to always happen, no denying that at all, i am not ignorant to history. But after the world wars of the last century, the international community started making rules about these sort of things, for the British to just give Palestinian territory to the Jewish like that is blatant robbery. We're clever enough now to stop these kind of things from happening.

Would you be ok with the Berbers in Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco moving to Belgium and creating a state there?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Of course it used to always happen, no denying that at all, i am not ignorant to history. But after the world wars of the last century, the international community started making rules about these sort of things, for the British to just give Palestinian territory to the Jewish like that is blatant robbery. We're clever enough now to stop these kind of things from happening.

Would you be ok with the Berbers in Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco moving to Belgium and creating a state there?
    First rule:

Israel to the Jews. That's what they decided. Was it a poor decision? Yes. Does it make sense turning it back now? No. Not at all. You just can't.

The Berbers of Morocco are moving to Belgium and creating a state here.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    First rule:

Israel to the Jews. That's what they decided. Was it a poor decision? Yes. Does it make sense turning it back now? No. Not at all. You just can't.

The Berbers of Morocco are moving to Belgium and creating a state here.
    Yes, the Berbers of Morocco are moving to Belgium i am aware. If they all of a sudden had the international community's backing and were as influential as the jews in world politics, they decided to create a state in Belgium, would you be ok with that?

In 50 years time, people will tell you that theres no use fighting them, you should just try and co exist with them, would you accept that?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yes, the Berbers of Morocco are moving to Belgium i am aware. If they all of a sudden had the international community's backing and were as influential as the jews in world politics, they decided to create a state in Belgium, would you be ok with that?

In 50 years time, people will tell you that theres no use fighting them, you should just try and co exist with them, would you accept that?
    Yes. There's nothing that can be done at that point, unless you vastly outnumber them.

Also, you act as if the Jews took it after World War II. They were given the damn territory. As if they had all the power in Europe at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)