Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dooz, I'm talking about the forum members not people worldwide.
Even worse, since that makes 50 people and not 100k that I was pointing out. I can't see how can pictures change something.

I doubt anyone is missing it. Maybe 20 people take this discussion seriously and that is the main point, it's hard to change peoples opinion with some pictures anyhow. But if you think it's helping at some level then feel free to go on, I won't make any problems about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
''Calling them pirates and despot would be a compliment''

''Israel will pay the price. This time they should not get away with this. Israel are losing its' allies. They will be all alone as an abscess in middle east.''

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,984
    Erdogan is talking

''Don't test our patience. We could be violent as enemies''
    I think he will send the ambassador back after few days unfortunately.

It seems the deaths were not enough to make a critical change in the foreign policy in Turkey.

The army still seems stronger than Erdogan, mate. What the army wants is happening. No escalation between the two parties. Only words that can change after few days.

Jul 2, 2006
    I think he will send the ambassador back after few days unfortunately.

It seems the deaths were not enough to make a critical change in the foreign policy in Turkey.

The army still seems strong, mate.
    Ambassador was not there for a month because of another crisis. This time he will never return. At least for a long time. Military regime is losing its' power.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Lebanon will hold a meeting too.

If only our Lebanese Army can be well armed, them and Hezbollah would be enough to wipe Israel off the middle east.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,995
    Breaking news: Mubarak decides to open the crosspoint between Gaza and Egypt for the human cases.

A very lame attempt to decrease the tension for few days because he is accused of being the real reason for the massacre yesterday.

Mubarak is trying to decrease the pressure on Zionists as usual.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,998
    is it important? They sent back a one year old and his mother as mark of good will.
    I just want to know the final casualty list because I feel many people's destinies will not be revealed ever.

It is so easy for Israel to hide many people from those captured over the ships and kill him later as nobody in the World can say anything against that.

You know there are cemeteries in Israel for such people with unknown identities. No?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    This man is the only man who's going to oblige the Israeli's someday to stop what they've been doing for years and change the middle-east's map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)