Israeli-Palestinian conflict (41 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Del=Piero

Sep 23, 2006
I will not try to insult anybody, but I just prefer other forums where people don't consider my nation as a Nazi Germany one. To be honest, I'm pretty sure you like that solution as well. The reason I posted here in 2006 was the same one as now - trying to make you see the other side. A goal I consider extremely important, because as I just said, the media feeds you with false facts.

Have a good day.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,967
    I was listening yesterday to this song by this Lebanese child, Rimi Bandali. I heard it for the first time when I was a child more than 20 years ago. I feel nothing has changed since then. The song is still valid unfortunately as the criminals are still using the same ways:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,968
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,972
    Yes, but that's not what I meant. Israel builds power through these things. Arabs don't.
    Arabs are so weak to innovate and have an international impact currently. But we still have the capability not to contribute in the prosperity of the Zionist products.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Arabs are so weak to innovate and have an international impact currently. But we still have the capability not to contribute in the prosperity of the Zionist products.
    True, but convincing Americans and Europeans to give up on all those brands is pretty much impossible. I'd go as far as saying that there are people out there who care more about coca cola than about Palestine.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    What's the enjoyment of watching dead people? Those pics that Zebra posted were too much.

I don't see what that brings in this discussion.
    I didn't see those pics. I thought you were banning the ones posted by Rebel. Sorry for that. Bloody pics don't bring anything other than name calling, I agree.

Three quarters of the Arab world doesn't care about it. Thats the problem.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    What's the enjoyment of watching dead people? Those pics that Zebra posted were too much.

I don't see what that brings in this discussion.
    It is very useful I say.

Let the other part of the world sees and knows what's going on. It's very useful if you ask me.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,977
    True, but convincing Americans and Europeans to give up on all those brands is pretty much impossible. I'd go as far as saying that there are people out there who care more about coca cola than about Palestine.
    I agree. The campaigns for boycotting can just show the humans all over the world what they are contributing at. It is their own prioritization that decides then what to do. At least, people who will say "But we did not have any idea" will be less and less with time passing.

We are organizing a campaign to boycott one of the main retail series here in Amman. The cmpaign has started just one week ago. You will be surprised how much their sales decreased just because of the greed of its owners who brought some avocados from Israel and forgot to remove the label on them (Produced in Israel).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    icεmαή;2515348 said:
    I didn't see those pics. I thought you were banning the ones posted by Rebel. Sorry for that. Bloody pics don't bring anything other than name calling, I agree.
    Blood, dead people and that stuff is no ok IMO and I wouldn't allow it. If other mods are ok with then I won't bother, since I see Rab not minding it.

It is very useful I say.

Let the other part of the world sees and knows what's going on. It's very useful if you ask me.
    Pictures of dead people? Well whatever, then feel free to continue with those.

What story, c'mon how can you even think that way? Not even 100k people will see those pictures worldwide and it won't change anything. Not a single think. Whatever happens, you, we sit here and only chat about it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You can show a picture of a corpse and say whatever you want to say. Unfortunately it doesn't really show anything.
    It shows a lot if you have dignity and sympathy for humanity. But some people don't have this because they're living in the other world and are not aware of what other humans are passing through.

I know what the Palestinians are passing through because we passed through this.

Dooz, I'm talking about the forum members not people worldwide.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,980
    icεmαή;2515348 said:
    Three quarters of the Arab world doesn't care about it. Thats the problem.
    Well, I care about my conscience in the end. I can't change the whole world, but I should respect my principles even if my attitude does not have that material impact on others.

That is my take, at least.

I don't say that I totally boycott all these brands but I boycott those which I can live without.

For example, I can't boycott Intel, but I don't go to McDonalds and don't drink Coca Cola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)