Israeli-Palestinian conflict (37 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
I just want to know the final casualty list because I feel many people's destinies will not be revealed ever.

It is so easy for Israel to hide many people from those captured over the ships and kill him later as nobody in the World can say anything against that.

You know there are cemeteries in Israel for such people with unknown identities. No?
i know. i am just making fun of their reckless attitude. some of their officials said those people will pay for beating their soldiers.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,005
    The Humanitarian Aid that's currently being denied access?
    Who said that the aid will be allowed to access Gaza?

Do you mean the news I posted about Mubarak opening the crosspoint? That is just for media to shut up everybody for few hours or few days until everything is forgotten as usual. Then, he closes the crosspoint again without any media coverage of the closing. People far away will think that the case was solved, but he is used to close it immediately soon.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Who said that the aid will be allowed to access Gaza?

Do you mean the news I posted about Mubarak opening the crosspoint? That is just for media to shut up everybody for few hours or few days until everything is forgotten as usual. Then, he closes the crosspoint again without any media coverage of the closing. People far away will think that the case was solved, but he is used to close it immediately soon.
    So no aid will get through?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Long live Hassan Nasrallah, one of the only true men left in this planet :tup:
    I never supported him inside the Lebanese political system. But apart from that he's got all my support and the Lebanese support.

He's their number 1 target. Since 20years they're failing.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,010
    So no aid will get through?
    Each month, the Egyptian regime tries to distort the media coverage by announcing that they opened the crosspoint. A very limited number of human cases pass to Egypt to be treated in the Egyptian hospitals, and very limited amounts of food enter Gaza. After two or three days, the crosspoint is closed again without being covered by media.

Tons of food donations from the normal Egyptian people get expired on the borders because they are not allowed to get into Gaza for months waiting for Mubarak to get generous and open the crosspoint.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,013
    Breaking news:

According to Aljazeera, Kuwaiti government approved the recommendation of their parliament to withdraw their country from the Gay Arab Peace Initiative.

------------------

Great step.

A stupid initiative that should have not be offered initially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)