Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I want to read Vinny and Seven's views for this.
so the narrator found some ignorant people, that doesnt surprise me at all

I'd like to see that done in Gaza as well, and hear from the families that send their children over into Israel to blow themselves up....I'm sure they would have some lovely soundbites also

too bad it wasnt done after the Danish-Muhammad cartoon fiasco....it would have been priceless to hear the comments from your fellow Muslims about what should have been done to the cartoonist, and the people of Denmark as well

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ßüякε;1865004 said:
And I posted a picture showing losses more than twice as heavy on the Lebanese side.
And Rab pointed out clearly that Israel raided Lebanon with F16 planes for 33 days.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,044
    so the narrator found some ignorant people, that doesnt surprise me at all

I'd like to see that done in Gaza as well, and hear from the families that send their children over into Israel to blow themselves up....I'm sure they would have some lovely soundbites also

too bad it wasnt done after the Danish-Muhammad cartoon fiasco....it would have been priceless to hear the comments from your fellow Muslims about what should have been done to the cartoonist, and the people of Denmark as well
    Where did you get your info that children are bombing themselves, Vinny?

Please, I need a video or pics.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,049
    Now the Israelis are bombing Gaza city centre in a very strong way and by all the possible weapons. It seems they want to achieve anything today even if it will be on the corpses of civilians. In the last hour, 15 bodies arrived to Al-Shefaa' Hospital, the biggest hospital in Gaza.

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
    "Why do we fall Bruce"
    "Because we learn to pick up ourselves again "
    And this is exactly what Israel has done,look how the world reacts to slaughter in Gaza,their PR and military look more organized than last time around

Ya sure Israel lost their war against Hezbollah because they couldn't achieve their objectives.But they have got Hezbollah shit scared ,like when some Hamas groups fires a couple of missiles into Israel from Lebanon.They just hope Israel will not bomb them back to prehistoric times.

Even Hezbollah supremo had said ,it was a big mistake to kidnap those soldiers if he knew that Israel would react like this.

Kuwait may show solidarity with Gaza,but they hate anything to do with Shia's and Palestinians( who looted kuwait during the gulf war).As we saw recently Kuwait Govt resigned because one minister allowed a Shia cleric into the country.

I think Sunni's hate Shia's more than Israeli's

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,052
    We're with you reBel, we're with you
    Our hearts are with people in Gaza.

Ya sure Israel lost their war against Hezbollah because they couldn't achieve their objectives.But they have got Hezbollah shit scared ,like when some Hamas groups fires a couple of missiles into Israel from Lebanon.They just hope Israel will not bomb them back to prehistoric times.
    ???? There are no military Hamas fighters in Lebanon.
    Even Hezbollah supremo had said ,it was a big mistake to kidnap those soldiers if he knew that Israel would react like this.

Kuwait may show solidarity with Gaza,but they hate anything to do with Shia's and Palestinians( who looted kuwait during the gulf war).As we saw recently Kuwait Govt resigned because one minister allowed a Shia cleric into the country.

Stop your bullshit about Kuwait. That has nothing to do with what is happening there in Gaza.

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
    Our hearts are with people in Gaza.

???? There are no military Hamas fighters in Lebanon.

Stop your bullshit about Kuwait. That has nothing to do with what is happening there in Gaza.
    Hahahaha,stop believing all the shit from Al Jazeera news

Regarding Kuwait ,i m just telling why Israel is allowed to do what they want because they have the backing of Egypt,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,U.A.E,Bahrain who utterly hate the Iranian backed terrorists

Kuwait is holding an Arab economic conference on the Jan 19,20.The Kuwaiti minister has said,he wants this summit to be about economics not about Gaza,the only sympathy Gaza is getting from Qatar,Yemen,Venuezela,Bolivia,Iran

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    "Why do we fall Bruce"
    "Because we learn to pick up ourselves again "
    And this is exactly what Israel has done,look how the world reacts to slaughter in Gaza,their PR and military look more organized than last time around

I believe Palestinians especially Hamas people don't think they have anything left that they would fear losing unlike Hezbollah and Lebanon. So fear wouldn't work with Hamas when one is promised paradise if one dies as a martyr.

And about Shia and Sunni. I like Shia's more than I like Sunni's even though I am born and brought up a Sunni. How is this relevant tp what's going on in Gaza?

Mar 3, 2008

Regarding Kuwait ,i m just telling why Israel is allowed to do what they want because they have the backing of Egypt,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,U.A.E,Bahrain who utterly hate the Iranian backed terrorists

Kuwait is holding an Arab economic conference on the Jan 19,20.The Kuwaiti minister has said,he wants this summit to be about economics not about Gaza,the only sympathy Gaza is getting from Qatar,Yemen,Venuezela,Bolivia,Iran
    More like you stop talking about stuff you know nothing about, because seriously you're embarassing yourself.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,056

Ok. Nice for you.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    :lol2: look at this Kuwaiti wannabe...you're INDIAN, do not act like you know jack about anything

EDIT: no offence to my Indian bros up here, but this guy is talking complete nonsensical BS

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    I think that's b/s anyway. If the guy says he's Jewish, let him be Jewish.

In the words of Gary Busey, "How do you know? You weren't in my body".
    Not quite true. There are a couple of criteria to be met before you can call yourself a Jew. In fact they're much more strict about it than christians are for example. Badass doesn't meet those criteria, but the most important issue is that he wants to be a Jew, so he can gain some sort of personal advantage from the Holocaust. And that's just sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)