Israeli-Palestinian conflict (74 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1864962 said:
So what will happen?
Precisely I can't tell you because I don't know. But one thing for sure is that Hezbollah and Lebanese Army will not be given them any walk in the park.

Just like Nasrallah said few days ago "If they ever attack us again, they'll figure out that 2006 was nothing from what will come, and what will come will change the so called Israel on map"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1864970 said:
No offense, but Israel would rape Lebanon in a land war.
:lol2: 2006? rings any bell?

You said Rape? They left Lebanon with blood surrounding their faces, running from South into their lands leaving their arms and clothes behind. They even admitted being defeated.

They wanted their Prime Minister Olmert to resign for not succeeding during his 33days of war. They couldn't eliminate Hezbollah, they couldn't bring back their two kidnapped soldiers. They couldn't assasinate one single chief in Hezbollah.

33days of war, all what they were able to do is strike from their f16, we kidnapped their soldiers from their land, we stepped on them the moment they entered the Lebanese land. Please, rape is actually the only word they remember when they ran returning back to their shelves.

Apr 12, 2004
:lol2: 2006? rings any bell?

You said Rape? They left Lebanon with blood surrounding their faces, running from South into their lands leaving their arms and clothes behind. They even admitted being defeated.

They wanted their Prime Minister Olmert to resign for not succeeding during his 33days of war. They couldn't eliminate Hezbollah, they couldn't bring back their two kidnapped soldiers. They couldn't assasinate one single chief in Hezbollah.

33days of war, all what they were able to do is strike from their f16, we kidnapped their soldiers from their land, we stepped on them the moment they entered the Lebanese land. Please, rape is actually the only word they remember when they ran returning back to their shelves.
Wait until they are cereal though.

They have the second best if not the best trained military in the world.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
السيد نصرالله: سيكتشف الصهاينة أن حربهم في تموز هي نزهة أمام ما أعددناه لهم في أي عدوان جديد

Thats the main promise Nasrallah made.

Apr 12, 2004
السيد نصرالله: سيكتشف الصهاينة أن حربهم في تموز هي نزهة أمام ما أعددناه لهم في أي عدوان جديد

Thats the main promise Nasrallah made.
Yea, you raped them.....

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I agree with Burke here, it will be the Lebanese people, especially in the South who will bear the bulk of the losses...but an all-out invasion attempt will be pretty tough for the Zionists

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1864994 said:
You don't think they would?

Are you forgetting the trump card?
Refer to Rab's post. The IDF got owned and went home in shame.

If they want another go of it, so be it, but those imbeciles just strengthened Hezbollah.

Like I said, the IDF are a bunch of pussies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1865004 said:
And I posted a picture showing losses more than twice as heavy on the Lebanese side.
And even Israel admits they lost that war.

Hmmm, interesting.

The pussies can bomb all they want. I'll give them that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)