Israeli-Palestinian conflict (80 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But no-one won that war. Even if there was a winner it was a pyrrhic victory because those who "won" lost 1 700 lives while the "losers" lost 165 of it's citizens.
1 235 innocent civilians died. It's not raping, it's unneeded lose of human life.
Yeah, that would be obvious.

The only reason its counted as victory and loss for the other, is because the obvious difference of the two sides. High tech and top modern army, versus the milita wing of a political organization. David VS Goliat, the jews being Goliat this time around.

And not to mention, obviously due to that difference, they have different set of goals and objectives. Israel main one was to take out Hizbollah, or weakenend them, to the point of setting them back atleast. While Hizbollah knows they cant take out a military power like that heads on, so their objective is to withstand and prevail from the heavy attacks in every way, hold their ground. And as gaining points, to get symbolic victories, meaning whatever way you can hurt that powerful adversary, however small, matters because it means they will lose face and be deemed as failures due to that (for example like going into their territory and capturing 2 soldiers, in real sense, its nothing compared to them killing 1000 of your people, its a joke really, but due to the difference of the sides, its gaining point, a showing up your big opponent).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1864990 said:
Yea, you raped them.....
Those statistics aren't correct in the first place. Hezbollah killed over 80 Israelis soldier. I don't know what's your source but I'm trusting Hezbollah source.

They've killed civilians more of course....thats what they're good at. But If we're talking Army to an Army, ground force to ground force, then there's no comparison because they were destroyed.

And let me repeat it for you in-case you didn't read it, they ADMITTED loosing the war in 2006.

These were the Israeli targets that they set before launching their 33days war....

1- Hit all Hezbollah bases

2- Assasinate Nasrallah or any other Chief/Leader/Commander

3- Hit Hezbollah channel

4- Return the two kidnapped soldiers

5- Hitting Hezbollah Arms

and many more.... but they achieved non of these... I'll tell you what they achieved after failing to achieve a single thing out of the 5 things I mentioned

1- Killing children/women

2- Bombing roads/bridges/building

3- Bombing the Electricity/Power

If bombing buildings is what you call an achievement then yeah, they're on top.

Other than that, they're no more the strongest army.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I agree with Burke here, it will be the Lebanese people, especially in the South who will bear the bulk of the losses...but an all-out invasion attempt will be pretty tough for the Zionists
Not only in the South of Lebanon but all Lebanon will be under fire...no question about that. But the question is, what will happen to Israel after-math?

If they have the chance to turn South of Lebanon or Beirut into hell, they'll do it now before tomorrow. But they know what will be waiting for them.

ßüякε;1864998 said:
You mean for the Israelis, because I'm not going to be invading.
One word, just one word, look for it and read it

VENOGRAD

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But no-one won that war. Even if there was a winner it was a pyrrhic victory because those who "won" lost 1 700 lives while the "losers" lost 165 of it's citizens.
1 235 innocent civilians died. It's not raping, it's unneeded lose of human life.
It is unneeded lose of human life that we didn't choose.

Plus what is war about? You set targets and you try to complete your mission. You fail to do that, you failed.

Again, Israel decided to attack Lebanon, they never accomplished anything. On the other hand Hezbollah kept their Israeli hostages and managed to launch rockets anywhere in Israel (never happened before).

Of course as a loss, both countries were affected, but If we're talking about surviving, fighting, resisting then our men did it bravely.

ßüякε;1865007 said:
I just wonder what the world would think if Israel dropped a Nuclear bomb over there.

I would laugh like this:

:lol2:
Probably...but thats because you're only watching from your Tv screen.

I wonder how you would be really feeling had you been one of those Marines that were sent to Beirut 1983.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)