Israeli-Palestinian conflict (74 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,081
    No dear idiots like u is what keep this conflict going
    If You think what have been said in this topic so far is going to stop or solve it then you are the idiot one here
    Being rational is not an option in this conflict
    The hate between the 2 sides (Muslims and Jews) went beyond imagination and crossed all the red (return) lines long time ago
    I don't know if you know this or not but this thing (the hate issue) has been started long time ago , more than 1400 years
    Its a hate sensation based on a religious conflicts
    The Jews believe that they are the chosen PPL
    and so do the Muslims

What i am saying is the same you will hear from all the PPL of the 2 sides involved in this conflict
    Both sides Muslims and Jews think in the same manner and carry the same hope
    Both of the 2 sides would love to wake up one day and find the other part just wiped from the earth's surface

This conflict will continue till the end of the days when there will be a war between Muslims and Jews and Muslims will win that war
    This fact is one of the majors our religion based on, you can ask any Muslim about it
    and by the way Jews believe in that war also but they believe that the victory will be theirs

Muslims-Jews hate is something i know more than you do
    Play the smart guy with some one else
    Well, excuse me, mate, but the conflict for me has nothing to do with religion. You may see it as Muslims Vs. Jews, but I see it as thiefs Vs. Land owners.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    I read there was also a massive anti-Israel rally, around 80k people in Brussels?
    Yeah, there have been anti-Israel rallies in Antwerp as well. But in Antwerp it was a bit messy, as there is a large Jewish community here. Some people (they say muslims of course) went to the Jewish quarters and started to destroy cars and houses and stuff. They went a bit overboard. It's too bad, because the initial idea was okay.

There has been a lot of pressure on our minister of foreign affairs as well (De Gucht). All in all I think he's doing a good job, but I doubt there's that much more he can do. He wants to pressure the UN in doing something and I suppose that's pretty much where his part ends.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Well, excuse me, mate, but the conflict for me has nothing to do with religion. You may see it as Muslims Vs. Jews, but I see it as thiefs Vs. Land owners.
    What do you think of Someone? Can you agree with the hate he's feeling? I wonder if there are more people on this forum who think like him.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I agree, that message is used to galvanize the masses, but it is not the central cause of the conflict

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,086
    What do you think of Someone? Can you agree with the hate he's feeling? I wonder if there are more people on this forum who think like him.
    Well, he thinks of the conflict in general. He sees it from the viewpoint of a normal Muslim person in this world who sees other Muslims killed everywhere in this world in Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechenya, Somalia, Palestine, etc. and he has the right IMO to think that this is an integrated process against Muslims wherever they are.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    This is something I don't like to say, because a lot of people think of it as racist. However I want to stress the fact that I have got nothing against Jews. But I think that they are arrogant when it comes to being the chosen people and I think that's the very reason Jews have been picked on for thousands of years. They have something about them that says: "I'm better than you".

This is just a personal opinion, but I know many people who feel the same way. I don't think that justifies all the Jew hate on this forum though.

You're full of contradictions, ReBeL. If the Arab countries, which are part of the UN, don't even want to help the Palestinians, then why do you expect other countries (which according to you are muppets controlled by Israel) to do something about the situation? If anything, you can't really hold a grudge against the UN, can you?

Did you, by any chance, hear about the initiative of Belgium? It's a weak attempt at trying to save some Palestinian victims, but that's the way to go IMO. It's where the UN has failed in my opinion. They could have provided more humanitarian help. I know why they say they couldn't, but I beg to differ.
    When u talk about the Arab countries then you have to differentiate between the PPL and the Officials
    We all know that the Arabic Gov. are just an american agaents
    they serve America (Israel Indirectly) and America is securing their chairs against any possible inside threat , against their own PPL

Actually we don't expect much from them
    and to be more honest with you, we don't expect them to do anything at all

ReBel and all the Arabs r hoping for a change
    It might happen one day and it will Inshaa allah

Those Officials are the one presenting the arab world in your UN
    But when you talk about the Arab PPL then you r talking about something 180 degree different

Its not like the way its running in your country where you elect your government
    Our governments are elected by USA to make sure that they will be able to keep it quite and to keep the PPL neutral during such situations

And thats why what Rebel said sounds Contrindicated for you

Stop talking about that bullshit called UN because for us it doesn't mean more than a bullshit

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,092
    When u talk about the Arab countries then you have to differentiate between the PPL and the Officials
    We all know that the Arabic Gov. are just an american agaents
    they serve America (Israel Indirectly) and America is securing their chairs against any possible inside threat , against their own PPL

Actually we don't expect much from them
    and to be more honest with you, we don't expect them to do anything at all

ReBel and all the Arabs r hoping for a change
    It might happen one day and it will Inshaa allah

Those Officials are the one presenting the arab world in your UN
    But when you talk about the Arab PPL then you r talking about something 180 degree different

Its not like the way its running in your country where you elect your government
    Our governments are elected by USA to make sure that they will be able to keep it quite and to keep the PPL neutral during such situations

And thats why what Rebel said sounds Contrindicated for you

Stop talking about that bullshit called UN because for us it doesn't mean more than a bullshit
    Couldn't say it better. Thanks.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    So you know it's a hate conflict partly based on religion?

But you're okay with that?

You just want to kill all Jews?

Then didn't you just admit that Bes is right? And that it is in fact idiots like you that keep the conflict going? And you don't stop there yet, you want a war that goes on till the end of time FFS.
    Its our believes idiot and an idiot like you wount make me change what i beleive in as a muslim
    Its written in our Quraan that they are our enenmies and they will always be till the end of the days
    قال تعالى: لن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم
    And its written also that if they chose the peace then make peace with them
    قال تعالى: وان جنحوا للسلم فاجنح لها وتوكل على الله
    But they never asked for it but all what they have done is that they kept breaking the agreements and giving up their promises one after another since the begining

I am just enlightening idiots like you about the base of it and where it is going

Dont teach me Islam you Idiot just stick to your bitch UN

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Its our believes idiot and an idiot like you wount make me change what i beleive in as a muslim
    Its written in our Quraan that they are our enenmies and they will always be till the end of the days
    قال تعالى: لن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم
    And its written also that if they chose the peace then make peace with them
    قال تعالى: وان جنحوا للسلم فاجنح لها وتوكل على الله
    But they never asked for it but all that kept doing is breaking the agreements and giving up their promises one after another since the begining

I am just enlightening idiots like you about the base of it and where it is going

Dont teach me Islam you Idiot just stick to your bitch UN
    I wasn't teaching you anything, merely pointing out that Bes was right. You do keep the conflict going. In fact you seem very keen on war. You're seeing it in terms of good and evil as well. You've been fighting the Jews since the beginning and you will have to fight them till the end of time?

Anyone else find that reasoning a bit off?

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    Same thing here about you Idiot
    I wonder if there are more Idiot PPL on this forum who think like you
    Not a genocide
    UN
    Issue

and the answer for your Q is yes u Idiot and any one denying it cannot call him self a Muslim
    take it from me

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    I wasn't teaching you anything, merely pointing out that Bes was right. You do keep the conflict going. In fact you seem very keen on war. You're seeing it in terms of good and evil as well. You've been fighting the Jews since the beginning and you will have to fight them till the end of time?

Anyone else find that reasoning a bit off?
    Again and Again
    Cant you stop your self from being an idiot
    I am not the one who called Israel to occupy Palestine
    and i am not the one who called them to kill my PPL in cold blood

Islam asked us to make peace with the others if its what they want
    but to fight them back if they start fighting us , occupying our lands or supporting the one hurting us or occupying our land

Get it like this and don't think for a second that what i am saying represents my own and only opinion
    Its something related directly to my religion and its up to you to believe or not
    but stop fouling yourself by asking the other Muslims whether they have the same opinion or not
    Its Islam not me

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Same thing here about you Idiot
    I wonder if there are more Idiot PPL on this forum who think like you
    Not a genocide
    UN
    Issue

and the answer for your Q is yes u Idiot and any one denying it cannot call him self a Muslim
    take it from me
    1. He can state his opinion
    2. If you don't like different opinions, there is an arabic thread in this forum. You can write there and no-one will disagree with you.
    3. You're not allowed to insult another forum member.
    4. You have 8 pts from infractions, the next warning will mean an authomatic 3 week ban.
    5. Personally i don't want you to get banned because even though i find your views extremely radical, i still think you add to this discussion. But if you can't control yourself there will be little i can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 69)