Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
Just find it really strange how somebody who hates religion approves of religious states, very counterintuitive. I'm not as against religion but I find religious states to be a problem as everybody should be able to accept differences.
Hating religion is a personal choice, I just don't force my opinions on others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dont believe i said that in any way...

Nonsense is an unfortunate word to use for such a subject... Speaking without balance and knowledge of all angles, free of bias and open to discussion and admittance aids no one but rather adds a pace for each illegitimate utterance
As a media person, that is a good opinion to have. So why does the media break those rules?

Of course nothing is comparable to living with the battle in front of your own eyes, but with reading various pieces of news from the more respectable sites, one can get an idea of what is going on.

If that is not acceptable still, what are we to do?

Apr 12, 2004
As a media person, that is a good opinion to have. So why does the media break those rules?

Of course nothing is comparable to living with the battle^ in front of your own eyes, but with reading various pieces of news from the more | respectable sites, one can get an idea of what is going on.|---------------------------|
|-----------------------------------|
|
-----------------------------|
You already said it, try to follow my arrow.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Of course nothing is comparable to living with the battle in front of your own eyes, but with reading various pieces of news from the more respectable sites, one can get an idea of what is going on.

No one ever said it wasnt acceptable, people can essentially say what they please... Whilst the comment wasnt aimed at you, but rather the imbalance of this thread. Being as you said the issue needs to be spoken of, in making such a statement does that not mean you should on having uttered this reasoning, oblige yourself to be balanced and unbiased in your own input to the discussion, being that many are not educated in the subject and would benefit from a balaned discussion rather than emotion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No one ever said it wasnt acceptable, people can essentially say what they please... Whilst the comment wasnt aimed at you, but rather the imbalance of this thread. Being as you said the issue needs to be spoken of, in making such a statement does that not mean you should on having uttered this reasoning, oblige yourself to be balanced and unbiased in your own input to the discussion, being that many are not educated in the subject and would benefit from a balaned discussion rather than emotion.
That is true. The emotion, as tough as it is to control, should be quelled. But as far as I know a couple people here do have loved ones in the line of fire, so it's understandable.

Why are only two crews from the BBC allowed to enter Gaza while nobody else from the west can? Is there a reasonable answer for that, or the one people were suspicious of?

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Sometimes i miss Rebel on this topic !
I dont think its why Rebel opened this topic.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Iranian media said that IDF destroy Press TV and Al-alam (both belong to Iran) offices in gaza,which their roof were marked as Press building to make sure it wont get targeted.U know its against geneva convention but well.... who cares ?

2 ppl which were in that building injured.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I saw some pictures of Gaza, yesterday, in Facebook under the caption 'The Gaza children whose pictures are not shown in American TVs'. So since there has been some talk about what goes on American TV and what's doesn't I thought some might want to see them. But be warned these are pics of dead children and one of them is horrible beyond my imagination atleast (brains of a child out of the skull). My feelings went numb after seeing that one.

Here's the facebook link.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=202274&id=860450649

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,160
    Sometimes i miss Rebel on this topic !
    I dont think its why Rebel opened this topic.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Iranian media said that IDF destroy Press TV and Al-alam (both belong to Iran) offices in gaza,which their roof were marked as Press building to make sure it wont get targeted.U know its against geneva convention but well.... who cares ?

2 ppl which were in that building injured.
    Thanks, man. I was just participating in something here in Amman against what is happening there, and then got some sleep.

It seems really they targeted the Irani media in Gaza. I don't know why really because the two Irani channels made the same coverage like Aljazeera, AlQuds, Future News and many other Arab channels.

Some interesting info, I read a poll before few minutes about the opinion of Palestinians of their president after his ruling period just ended on Friday and he could with cooperation of US governement and Arab governments to forbid any new elections. The poll says that 84% of Palestinians prefer to stay without a president over having a traitor president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)