Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #561
    The first attempt happened before around 1.5 hour to enter Gaza city by Israeli army, but they were so shocked with the great resistance they saw there. Palestinian sources say that big losses were recorded between the Israeli soldiers.

Some Israeli media mentioned they were asking their soldiers about the resistance. They said they were not fighting clear enemy. They are fighting "Ghosts" who appear from unexpected places and disappear in a strange way.

It seems the Israelis have stopped their attack in that front right now trying to think of another way to defeat the "ghosts".

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Oct 3, 2004
    no.... they arent parading the innocent victims of the fighting in front of the television cameras for the world to see to make Israel look like they are solely to blame :rolleyes:

they are no doubt hiding among the innocent...thats how Hamas rolls

I cant accuse you of being too bright with a statement like this

FACT- a nuke goes off in Tel Aviv it will also affect Gaza and the surrounding areas as well

get fucking real

is this supposed to be a joke ??
    Well we certainly know how Israel rolls. Pretty much over everyone and everything.

Look up disproportionate. The only way to control them is to play their dirty game, and disproportionately bomb the f*ck out of them.

We're talking 60 years of occupation...

Oct 3, 2004
    The first attempt happened before around 1.5 hour to enter Gaza city by Israeli army, but they were so shocked with the great resistance they saw there. Palestinian sources say that big losses were recorded between the Israeli soldiers.

Some Israeli media mentioned they were asking their soldiers about the resistance. They said they were not fighting clear enemy. They are fighting "Ghosts" who appear from unexpected places and disappear in a strange way.

It seems the Israelis have stopped their attack in that front right now trying to think of another way to defeat the "ghosts".
    That's what they said about Hezballah in 2006.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #565
    That's what they said about Hezballah in 2006.
    The bad thing is that Israel's reaction at these cases is by making more massacres between civilians like in Qana/ South Lebanon in 2006 after everybody saw their defeat against Hezbollah men.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #566
    120 members from the same family (Sammudi) were hiding in one big building. The Planes bombed the building. The initial information from those who could run away and arrive to the hospital say that at least 60 people were killed or injured in this attack. Nobody can arrive to the place under rubbles because the building is still under Israeli fire.

Simply, No Comment.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    I am. But nukes that wont have regional biological impact. Within the vicinity of Tel Aviv should be fine.

:)
    You don't understand nukes than. Nuking any1 in the middle east will effect every1 in the region, and since it will undoubtedly trigger an even bigger response, the whole world will feel the consequences (economical, climate change, etc). Seeing as Jerusalem is just as holy to muslims as it is jews, nuking Israel is out of the question even for a maniac like Ahmadinejad.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Question for you Reb,considering the ongoing fued between Palestinians & Israeli's why haven't there been adequate & enough bomb shelters for civilians been built?

A mate of mine told me that there arent enough bomb shelters (as to Isreal in major cities) & hence the severe number of casualties in Gaza.Bare in mind he's a muslim guy & he wholeheartedly supports the Palestinian people.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #569
    Question for you Reb,considering the ongoing fued between Palestinians & Israeli's why haven't there been adequate & enough bomb shelters for civilians been built?

A mate of mine told me that there arent enough bomb shelters (as to Isreal in major cities) & hence the severe number of casualties in Gaza.Bare in mind he's a muslim guy & he wholeheartedly supports the Palestinian people.
    Good question, man...

More than 75% of Palestinians in Gaza live in refugee camps. These were nothing but tents when they were chased out of their original villages in 1948. These tents were built by UNRWA, and later on, UNRWA built houses in the place of tents. These houses are so simple and has no luxury as they were always thought to be temporary place to live at as the eldest refugees of all the families kept the keys of their original houses and kept telling their sons and grandsons that this place they live at should not be their final living place because simply they used to have very nice lands and a great life over there in their villages where Israel is now. As a result, and as a result of the so high percentage of poverty in Gaza, there is no way you can build a shelter.

I hope I could answer your question.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    I am. But nukes that wont have regional biological impact. Within the vicinity of Tel Aviv should be fine.

:)
    you for real? think how many innocent people will be killed, i hate israel and everything they do but mudering millions of people won't solve the problem, what a sick comment to make man

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #572
    Aljazeera correspondent on the borders between Gaza and Israel, Elias Karram, was arrested before half an hour by the Israelis. For info, Aljazeera have more than 12 correspondents in Palestine.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Good question, man...

More than 75% of Palestinians in Gaza live in refugee camps. These were nothing but tents when they were chased out of their original villages. These tents were built by UNRWA, and later on, UNRWA built houses in the place of tents. These houses are so simple and has no luxury as they were always thought to be temporary place to live at as the eldest refugees of all the families kept the keys of their original houses and kept telling their sons and grandsons that this place they live at should not be their final living place because simply they used to have very nice lands and a great life over there in their villages where Israel is now. As a result, and as a result of the so high percentage of poverty in Gaza, there is no way you can build a shelter.

I hope I could answer your question.
    Thanks Reb.:)

See this is what pisses me off,funds will always be readily available for ammunition,weapons(tanks,bombs,handguns etc) yet the same people that fight for the people wouldnt bother making arrangements for the civilians.

Unfortunately it wont happen & to be honest civilians will always be casualties of war with these kind of attacks.I can assure you that people are used as human shields & the people that make those decisions are so driven by hate that anything goes.

During the apartheid era in South Africa the same tactics were used & i have had lenghty discussions with some of the war veterans & we came to an understanding.They had to take drastic measures when dealing with a much stronger adversary & the only way to get support was via visual shock therapy.What bothers me is that this has been going on for years & there seems to be no sign of conclusion.

Its just an opinion & it might not be correct but im all for the civilians.You experience this first hand so maybe you could give me a clearer picture of the scenario.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #574
    Thanks Reb.:)

See this is what pisses me off,funds will always be readily available for ammunition,weapons(tanks,bombs,handguns etc) yet the same people that fight for the people wouldnt bother making arrangements for the civilians.

Unfortunately it wont happen & to be honest civilians will always be casualties of war with these kind of attacks.I can assure you that people are used as human shields & the people that make those decisions are so driven by hate that anything goes.

During the apartheid era in South Africa the same tactics were used & i have had lenghty discussions with some of the war veterans & we came to an understanding.They had to take drastic measures when dealing with a much stronger adversary & the only way to get support was via visual shock therapy.What bothers me is that this has been going on for years & there seems to be no sign of conclusion.

Its just an opinion & it might not be correct but im all for the civilians.You experience this first hand so maybe you could give me a clearer picture of the scenario.
    Please let me answer this later, Byrone...

There are some great news right now that was mentioned by Aljazeera correspondent we talked about above. These were the news why he was arrested:

He mentioned some top confidential military Israeli news which contained that a unit of special missions forces were tempted by resistants to get in an empty house during this evening. When they got in, the whole house was bombed, and there is a considerable number of casualties between them. There are celebrations all over Gaza right now.

postar

Feb 29, 2008

There are some great news right now that was mentioned by Aljazeera correspondent we talked about above. These were the news why he was arrested:

He mentioned some top confidential military Israeli news which contained that a unit of special missions forces were tempted by resistants to get in an empty house during this evening. When they got in, the whole house was bombed, and there is a considerable number of casualties between them. There are celebrations all over Gaza right now.
    Great news !!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

:). I hope god willing the great news continues. Thank you for the information. I personally am relying on Al Jazeera on english but even more on Iranian channel Press Tv. However news like this you barely hear. I hope it is correct and even more so I hope the casualties are high to make israel blush in embarrassment and think twice. Let Gaza be the graveyard for many many more israeli soldiers.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #578
    Indeed. Welcome to the forum, mate.

:). I hope god willing the great news continues. Thank you for the information. I personally am relying on Al Jazeera on english but even more on Iranian channel Press Tv. However news like this you barely hear. I hope it is correct and even more so I hope the casualties are high to make israel blush in embarrassment and think twice. Let Gaza be the graveyard for many many more israeli soldiers.
    :xfinger: According to Al-Aqsa Tv, which is Hamas TV, the details of this great operation will be presented soon.:xfinger:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

postar

Feb 29, 2008
    Rebel, I have read on a Bosnian newspaper that an Iranian general, some days ago, has urged Arab countries to stop delivering oil to contries supporting Israel. Why the **** can't they just do that ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)