Israeli-Palestinian conflict (24 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #601
    The point im making is simple.Funds will be readily made for war yet no measures would be set for basic protection of civilians.This is not a new war & its been on going for ages.

I might come off sounding insensitive but why are bomb shelters not being built?Its wrong that woman,children & elderly people have to be casualties but its seems to me that gaining victory will be done at any cost.Also the continous airing of mudered civilians is used as a tool.
    Bomb Shelters? Do you think a bomb shelter would protect civilians?? Did you hear of Al-Amereyya Shelter in Baghdad?? What did the US planes do to that shelter? There is no point, Byrone, in building shelters as it is so clear that the Israeli army doesn't want to avoid civilians. To try to explain what they are targeting in Gaza, I'll have to tell you this story I heard yesterday from people in East Gaza. A group of army soldiers reached one of the houses near Gaza and told people there to evacuate it because Israelis said it will be bombed after 10 minutes. The civilians left that house and went out with a white flag as a mark of surrender. The Israelis made them stand in one queue, and shot all of them.

I know you may not believe this but I have no video footage for that because simply it is impossible to have photos or videos when Israeli army is there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Bomb Shelters? Do you think a bomb shelter would protect civilians?? Did you hear of Al-Amereyya Shelter in Baghdad?? What did the US planes do to that shelter? There is no point, Byrone, in building shelters as it is so clear that the Israeli army doesn't want to avoid civilians. To try to explain what they are targeting in Gaza, I'll have to tell you this story I heard yesterday from people in East Gaza. A group of army soldiers reached one of the houses near Gaza and told people there to evacuate it because Israelis said it will be bombed after 10 minutes. The civilians left that house and went out with a white flag as a mark of surrender. The Israelis made them stand in one queue, and shot all of them.

I know you may not believe this but I have no video footage for that because simply it is impossible to have photos or videos when Israeli army is there.
    honestly i believe it, i completely agree on what you have said about the civilians, if the Israeli's want to kill civilians they will no matter what type of shelter or defense. this sickens me innocent people dying for what!?

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari’a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection.

so according to Hamas fighters countries such as mine(Greece) belongs to the Muslims until the day of ressurection :melayyanandmessi:

i'm sorry but i won't shed a tear for these religious whackos...shame for the innocent children though

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #605
    honestly i believe it, i completely agree on what you have said about the civilians, if the Israeli's want to kill civilians they will no matter what type of shelter or defense. this sickens me innocent people dying for what!?
    Exactly.

Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari’a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection.

so according to Hamas fighters countries such as mine(Greece) belongs to the Muslims until the day of ressurection :melayyanandmessi:

i'm sorry but i won't shed a tear for these religious whackos...shame for the innocent children though
    You have the right to think whatever you want. I won't ask you ever to shed a tear on the fighters from Hamas or from any other organization because it's their choice to fight and they don't wait for somebody to cry for them. The point is that civilians are being hit intentionally by one of the strongest armies in the world to make pressure on the fighters. Instead of fighting these resistants, they keep shelling the houses and the normal people. Don't you think that is weird?

By the way, I should here have to thank Greek doctors who still try to enter Gaza from Egypt to help in treating injured people.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

Well its a precautionary measure Reb,its like a police officer wearing a bullet proof vest,a biker wearing a helmet,construction workers wearing hard hats etc.Point is it wont protect all civilians but it will surely bring down the number of casualties & deaths.If trying to get back whats rightfully yours surely ensuring the safety of your people should be a priority.Not having bomb shelters is reckless (please excuse me on this matter) but its playing the role of the victim which is the case but Palestinians are sitting ducks for aerial assault.

As for the Israeli soldiers attacking civilians im pretty sure its true but lets not forget than suicide bombers kill civilians too.Im not taking sides on the matter but i just find it ridiculous that more isnt done to protect Palestinian civilians.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    they can suck my nazi kock :D :juvefan2:

it's not,it's a fact,world gave them a chance to show what their nature really is.

"Mein kampf" originally described the nation of jewish people like we see them today. Imagine you live in one place,and a whole fck of those scumbags comes and says: THE BOOK 2000yrs OLD SAYS THIS IS OUR LAND,WE HAVE WEAPON OF AMERICA,WE WILL PUT YOU IN A CAGE,YOU WILL LIVE THERE LIKE ANIMALS SO THAT WE CAN LIVE IN OUR LAND,CUZ THE BOOK SAYS SO!!!!

think bout it....
    Yes & thats why your beloved nazi brothers wanted complete world domination but obviously they did it in a peaceful & respectful manner.Jews were enemy number one,then blacks,homosexuals etc.How long would it have taken them to decide on complete german conformity & whiping out any other impure ethnic race?This will be the last time i ever interact with you again.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #608
    A school that is owned by UNRWA (One of UN organizations) was bombed today. The initial information say there are around 10 martyrs between the refugees.

What do you think of bombing UN institutions, Byrone? Isn't it supposed to be safe and secure there??

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    A school that is owned by UNRWA (One of UN organizations) was bombed today. The initial information say there are around 10 martyrs between the refugees.

What do you think of bombing UN institutions, Byrone? Isn't it supposed to be safe and secure there??
    this shit just gets worse worse......

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

Come on Reb thats unlike you tbh & obviously its rather shameful that happened.Besides that im just trying to getting an understanding of the situation but you havent replied to my post.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #613
    Well its a precautionary measure Reb,its like a police officer wearing a bullet proof vest,a biker wearing a helmet,construction workers wearing hard hats etc.Point is it wont protect all civilians but it will surely bring down the number of casualties & deaths.If trying to get back whats rightfully yours surely ensuring the safety of your people should be a priority.Not having bomb shelters is reckless (please excuse me on this matter) but its playing the role of the victim which is the case but Palestinians are sitting ducks for aerial assault.

As for the Israeli soldiers attacking civilians im pretty sure its true but lets not forget than suicide bombers kill civilians too.Im not taking sides on the matter but i just find it ridiculous that more isnt done to protect Palestinian civilians.
    Well, you raised two points:

1- Safety of people is a priority for all the people in the world, Byrone. Don't believe that shit saying women in Palestine like to sacrifice their children to look like victims. It is not logical at all. According to Maslow Hierarchy of needs:

http://steves.blogharbor.com/maslow.jpg

People need food and water more than safety. Right?? People have priorities. People were under siege for a very long time and wheat is rarely enters Gaza. Do you think when people see their food sources decreases, will they think about their safety??

I know you will come again and tell me the Gazans had to build some secure places to decrease the civilian casualties, but believe me it is nothing like that at all. People who were so scared of the continuous bombing heard a call from UNRWA to go to their schools to have some shelter, and the result is seen now.

2- About the suicide bombers, I won't try to justify their acts, but give them any other way to say "No" to occupation. If they target civilians, it is because they can't target military planes. But on the contrary, when you see these planes keep bombing civilian people intentionally, you can't blame suicide bombers. By the way, there were no suicide bombing since more than 4 years now, but Israeli media keeps mentioning it as if it still happens everyday right now.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well, you raised two points:

1- Safety of people is a priority for all the people in the world, Byrone. Don't believe that shit saying women in Palestine like to sacrifice their children to look like victims. It is not logical at all. According to Maslow Hierarchy of needs:

http://steves.blogharbor.com/maslow.jpg

People need food and water more than safety. Right?? People have priorities. People were under siege for a very long time and wheat is rarely enters Gaza. Do you think when people see their food sources decreases, will they think about their safety??

I know you will come again and tell me the Gazans had to build some secure places to decrease the civilian casualties, but believe me it is nothing like that at all. People who were so scared of the continuous bombing heard a call from UNRWA to go to their schools to have some shelter, and the result is seen now.

2- About the suicide bombers, I won't try to justify their acts, but give them any other way to say "No" to occupation. If they target civilians, it is because they can't target military planes. But on the contrary, when you see these planes keep bombing civilian people intentionally, you can't blame suicide bombers. By the way, there were no suicide bombing since more than 4 years now, but Israeli media keeps mentioning it as if it still happens everyday right now.

Thanks Reb.

Okay the first point makes sense but as i pointed out earlier,if funds can be made available for weapons surely there could be funds made available to build bomb shelters.Its common universal trend that funds will always be made available for war & less for much bigger priorities.My point is this feud has been on going for over 60 yrs & this should have been dealt with ages ago.Please correct me on this issue if im wrong.

Secondly regarding the suicide bombers,if they can successfully manufacture bombs & plan routes for maximum damage they can surely plan that kind of attack on the Israeli military quite easily.They target civilians as it has a greater effect on demoralizing the Israelis & creates mass pressure from the public.

As for suicide bombers not being active ill take your word for it but lets not forget that propaganda will be used on both the Israeli & Palestinian front.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #615
    Breaking news: 42 martyrs in bombing the UNRWA school I mentioned above. The numbers are going up so quickly. It seems a very huge number of refugees was gathering in that school as they fled their houses to seek shelter.

Fuck you, UN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)