Israeli-Palestinian conflict (28 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think the warning in the thread title is unnecessary, and takes away the attention of whats important IMO.

Ang regarding the bombed UN school, apparently UN gave the GPS address to its schools in GAZA well in advance, so they can avoid bombing them, but what do you know, they still did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Think the warning in the thread title is unnecessary, and takes away the attention of whats important IMO.

Ang regarding the bombed UN school, apparently UN gave the GPS address to its schools in GAZA well in advance, so they can avoid bombing them, but what do you know, they still did.
Just gave away the locations of the IDF's real targets.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are apparently quite a lot of natural gas reserves off the coast of Gaza, some of the biggest in the region apparently. That could be another reason why they want to do some damage there.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Civilians casualties are unavoidable in urban combat, especially somewhere as densely populated as Gaza. However, for civilian casualties to be this high just shows how negligent and reckless the Israeli's are being. I don't believe they are targeting civilians specifically, but at the same time, I also believe they dont care if innocents die as long as their primary target gets hit. There are munitions that can target ppl on a specific floor without taking out the whole building. They don't need to cut off power and water to the entire area to fight. Israel are bullies, and their "operations" are counter-productive, as they create more fighters, rather than eliminate them.

I also agree with the bomb shelters idea, but they will be targeted as well, with the Israeli's justification being that they were used to stash weapons, terrorist, etc. However, if some internationally recognized organization like the Red cross managed them, it's a real possibility.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Its simple, post pictures, but post them as links, so people can choose to look at them or not, depending if they are said to be gruesome or not.
I think that's the right idea. Barring the practice, say, they did for the year in photos at Boston.com to enable explicit photo viewing, that sounds like the right balance.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I'm giving you 10 minutes to change your custom user title and to change your signature. You don't see members writing fuck georgia and you don't see us writing f%cking Georgians.
Feel free to disagree with Russian politics and even to insult their politicians, but we have members from Russia here and i won't let you to insult them and their country.

Yes, if you don't do it you'll be banned immediately. So your choice is to be a banned stubborn and proud Georgian who "defends" his country in a football forum, or you can calm down, obey the rules and keep writing here.
I changed the sig and everything, its just of course I dont insult every russian; There are really great people around there although small percentage;

and about that nobody is insulting georgia you should see my -rep messages, they are really insulting and practicaly noone writes its name...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #650
    Aljazeera will show soon some video footage from Hamas showing an ambush to the Israeli soldiers.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do not post pictures SOMEONE. Only links.

I left only the links for your pictures, Reb. And i changed back the title as it was before.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    And it's not an insult if you have "fuck putin,medvedov and everyone who likes them" in your signature?

And if your usertitle says Fuck Putin?And what's the point in that?
    I changed it but its for putin :)
    I doubt that there is someone with sound ming liking him.

I just saw his meeting with gazprom guy and said "lower down gas supply immediately"

see whats happening to Ukraine??? and Now europe ? :)

You guys live probably very far from Russia, and we've been neighbours for centuries... we know what they are up to.Imperialists,

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I changed it but its for putin :)
    I doubt that there is someone with sound ming liking him.

I just saw his meeting with gazprom guy and said "lower down gas supply immediately"

see whats happening to Ukraine??? and Now europe ? :)

You guys live probably very far from Russia, and we've been neighbours for centuries... we know what they are up to.Imperialists,
    It was medvedev as well.That's another case...you don't see me having "fuck obama and all those who like him".

What's the problem?Ukraine didn't pay their bill...it can't be done without doing this I suppose.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #660
    Death toll:

660 Killed (Out of them 215 children and 89 women)
    2950 Injured

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)