Israeli-Palestinian conflict (29 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #662
    Breaking news: Venezuela decided to fire Israeli ambassador.

Thank you, Chavez. You are the man.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #663
    Israeli basketball team flees to locker room as Turkish fans protest strikes on Gaza

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — An Israeli basketball team fled to the locker room Tuesday as hundreds of fist-pumping, chanting Turkish fans protested the violence in Gaza.

The European Cup game between Bnei Hasharon and Turk Telekom was postponed because the Israeli team did not return to the court. There was no word on when or where the game would be played.

The fans chanted "God is Great" and "Killer Israel." At least one fan threw his shoe at Israeli players but police used riot shields to protect them as they left the court. The Turkish players also headed to the locker room.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sns-ap-bko-israel-protests,0,1407640.story

-----------------------------

Forza Turkiya ve Turkler...

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Israeli basketball team flees to locker room as Turkish fans protest strikes on Gaza

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — An Israeli basketball team fled to the locker room Tuesday as hundreds of fist-pumping, chanting Turkish fans protested the violence in Gaza.

The European Cup game between Bnei Hasharon and Turk Telekom was postponed because the Israeli team did not return to the court. There was no word on when or where the game would be played.

The fans chanted "God is Great" and "Killer Israel." At least one fan threw his shoe at Israeli players but police used riot shields to protect them as they left the court. The Turkish players also headed to the locker room.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sns-ap-bko-israel-protests,0,1407640.story

-----------------------------

Forza Turkiya ve Turkler...
    what the hell has an israelian basketball club got to do with the war?Wow the islamists across the europe have lost it completely,setting synanogues on fire,shooting random Jew citizens,now this..:rolleyes:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    what the hell has an israelian basketball club got to do with the war?Wow the islamists across the europe have lost it completely,setting synanogues on fire,shooting random Jew citizens,now this..:rolleyes:
    Dude, you are asking a silly question. Do you think that war loving people give a damn if they are ditching a football, rugby or a basketball team?? War brings out the worst in everyone. No one is spared.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is to be expected though. If the world's leaders won't do anything to solve the problem, the people will make a statement themselves. This is the Israeli government's fault, but they seemingly don't care about their own people anyway.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I agree with Mcrae.

I also heard some ugly slogans like "God damn Israel" "God damn USA" from an everyone's favorite Turkish Singer (Yildiz Tilbe) live on TV. Sure what is going on is ugly and everyone condemns it, but it seems some people just don't know how to react, they just make themselves look retarded, that if they aren't ones..

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Abdul Hamid may have been the first one to refuse to allow Herzl to settle Palestine with Jewish colonists, but he has his fair share of massacres (Hamidian massacres) where more than 100 000 people were murdered.

I don't understand why is his picture so proudly held?
    Zato sto e nivni i si go sakaat. Mislis im e gajle sto bil tolku krvolocen?? Nikoj nisto ne znae!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #676
    Abdul Hamid may have been the first one to refuse to allow Herzl to settle Palestine with Jewish colonists, but he has his fair share of massacres (Hamidian massacres) where more than 100 000 people were murdered.

Well, to be honest, I never heard of these massacres. When did he make them?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

Not just that, other pictures too, I wouldn't post these pics proudly If I was him..

"Damn USA", "All of us are Sultan Abulhamid" "Hey Jewish people, don't forget that Mohammad's Army will come, and your world will be like hell".

These kinds of nationalist, Islamic fanaticism messages are disgusting to hear, ffs this is a crime against a humanity by an ugly government, or movement, messages like these only make you disgust.

Seems no one is going to learn from the ugly history..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #678
    Not just that, other pictures too, I wouldn't post these pics proudly If I was him..

"Damn USA", "All of us are Sultan Abulhamid" "Hey Jewish people, don't forget that Mohammad's Army will come, and your world will be like hell".

These kinds of nationalist, Islamic fanaticism messages are disgusting to hear, ffs this is a crime against a humanity by an ugly government, or movement, messages like these only make you disgust.

Seems no one is going to learn from the ugly history..
    What do you want normal people to say, Snoop?

"Israel, you bomb, and we will give you a rose for each dead child"??

When nobody tries to do the drama in Gaza, it is so normal to see that drama in other countries where there are still some people with feelings.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    What do you want normal people to say, Snoop?

"Israel, you bomb, and we will give you a rose for each dead child"??

When nobody tries to do the drama in Gaza, it is so normal to see that drama in other countries where there are still some people with feelings.
    Just like it is wrong to kill those innocent babies, it is also wrong to spread hate to the whole Americans and Israelis.

Look Andy for example, he is American and I am sure he is not proud of this current regime of USA, it is unfair for Andy to receive this hate while he always stood with you. it's also not fair to treat the same way against the Israeli Basketball team.

Thou I do appreciate the way Chavez reacted, and what Tayip Erdogan and other presidents are trying to do, to make this ugly murder stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)