Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #545
    Death Toll:

523 Killed
    2530 Injured

Today a whole family composed of a father and a mother and five children were killed in their house. This morning too saw three children being gifted a nice bomb making their flesh something you really don't want to see.

Today, seven out of those injured people who arrvied to Egypt for treatment died.

Fights are still there as many normal Palestinian citizens have joined the resistance fight along with Hamas and other brigades since the ground process started. My brother was talking with one of his friends in Khan Younes (Near Gaza city) yesterday night when that friend told him to wait alittle because he has to say Goodbye to his 18-year-old nephew who decided to defend the dignity and the land of his people although he has nothing to do with fighting techniques. My brother couldn't do anything but his tears were there to tell us his feelings.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Such a huge thread devoted to Hamas Vs. Israel war, and there was almost no concern from this forum when F%cking Russians invaded Georgia!!!

P.S. and please dont be such wussies and write your name when givin -Rep ;) I'm not gonna launch nuke to your country :)

Oct 3, 2004
    Death Toll:

523 Killed
    2530 Injured

Today a whole family composed of a father and a mother and five children were killed in their house. This morning too saw three children being gifted a nice bomb making their flesh something you really don't want to see.

Today, seven out of those injured people who arrvied to Egypt for treatment died.

Fights are still there as many normal Palestinian citizens have joined the resistance fight along with Hamas and other brigades since the ground process started. My brother was talking with one of his friends in Khan Younes (Near Gaza city) yesterday night when that friend told him to wait alittle because he has to say Goodbye to his 18-year-old nephew who decided to defend the dignity and the land of his people although he has nothing to do with fighting techniques. My brother couldn't do anything but his tears were there to tell us his feelings.
    Allah y'aweekom. I hope this madness ends soon.

After 2006, I never thought I could be more disgusted with Israel. But this? It's beyond disgusting.

The worst part is seeing nurses treating injured children on the floor of a hospital, because there are no beds left.

It's f*cking sick. What's even more sick, is the International community doing f*ck all about it...hopeless.

I never thought I'd say this? But Iran should intervene. Ahmedinajad should literally go mental and nuke the Israelis once and for all. No choice. It's the only solution to this problem...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Such a huge thread devoted to Hamas Vs. Israel war, and there was almost no concern from this forum when F%cking Russians invaded Georgia!!!

P.S. and please dont be such wussies and write your name when givin -Rep ;) I'm not gonna launch nuke to your country :)
    I'm giving you 10 minutes to change your custom user title and to change your signature. You don't see members writing fuck georgia and you don't see us writing f%cking Georgians.
    Feel free to disagree with Russian politics and even to insult their politicians, but we have members from Russia here and i won't let you to insult them and their country.

Yes, if you don't do it you'll be banned immediately. So your choice is to be a banned stubborn and proud Georgian who "defends" his country in a football forum, or you can calm down, obey the rules and keep writing here.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    @koSTARica,
    since you read my post but you decided to ignore it and you logged out just so you'll have an excuse and say how you didn't read what i told you, i changed your signature while one of Bozi and swag will change your user title.

You're given a benefit of the doubt that you didn't read it and that's why you're not going to be banned. But if you put the signature and the user title back, then you're getting a long vacation.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #552

After 2006, I never thought I could be more disgusted with Israel. But this? It's beyond disgusting.

The worst part is seeing nurses treating injured children on the floor of a hospital, because there are no beds left.

It's f*cking sick. What's even more sick, is the International community doing f*ck all about it...hopeless.

I never thought I'd say this? But Iran should intervene. Ahmedinajad should literally go mental and nuke the Israelis once and for all. No choice. It's the only solution to this problem...
    Thanks, bro.

Did you see the report on Aljazeera before one hour??

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't think you really mean this because i'm sure you're aware of the consequences.

Oct 3, 2004
    No I was in the car listening to BBC Arabia: Arab callers were debating with each other and disagreeing...I heard al jazeera had aired a special report or something (they mentioned it on the radio, and now you did), so what is that about?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I don't understand the Israeli military tactics - why do the civilian casualties have to be numerous?

If such a war is supposedly 'calculated' and well-devised, why is the civilian death-toll so high?

It's easy to say "oh well Hamas hide with civilians", the same thing was said about Hezballah in 2006. I don't think these armed forces are stupid enough to engage in warfare while using civilians as a shield - because they're not gaining anything out of it.
    no.... they arent parading the innocent victims of the fighting in front of the television cameras for the world to see to make Israel look like they are solely to blame :rolleyes:

they are no doubt hiding among the innocent...thats how Hamas rolls

I cant accuse you of being too bright with a statement like this

FACT- a nuke goes off in Tel Aviv it will also affect Gaza and the surrounding areas as well

get fucking real

No way man,i don't believe ths shit,Hamas is a peaceful organization,they would never do such a thing would they :disagree:
    is this supposed to be a joke ??

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #556
    No I was in the car listening to BBC Arabia: Arab callers were debating with each other and disagreeing...I heard al jazeera had aired a special report or something (they mentioned it on the radio, and now you did), so what is that about?
    It included an interview with a man crying because all of hi relatives were killed. Another one was interviewed but this time his crisis was easier as only his children were killed. Well, it is very touching to see people like that.

Currently, you can watch the continuous bombing on AlJazeera. It seems the worst hour today now.

The death toll for only today is 39 martyrs out of them (16 children and 7 women).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #558
    Heartbraking :frown:
    Indeed. The belief now in Gaza is that Israeli army can't do any achievement on the land against the fighters, so the army tries to make pressure on those fighters by making many massacres between civilians and killing full families.

The surprising thing to Israel is that the Gazans support Hamas more than any time ever as they feel they are targeted in the same way fighters are targeted.

The latest explosions which were seen on Aljazeera before few minutes were inside juice factory.

Jul 2, 2006
    Indeed. The belief now in Gaza is that Israeli army can't do any achievement on the land against the fighters, so the army tries to make pressure on those fighters by making many massacres between civilians and killing full families.

The surprising thing to Israel is that the Gazans support Hamas more than any time ever as they feel they are targeted in the same way fighters are targeted.

The latest explosions which were seen on Aljazeera before few minutes were inside juice factory.
    :agree: They are scared of resistance.They have missiles,tanks,cluster bombs but they can't march.

btw, i heard that some aid trucks arrived in Gaza.finally some good news for Palestinians.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #560
    :agree: They are scared of resistance.They have missiles,tanks,cluster bombs but they can't march.

btw, i heard that some aid trucks arrived in Gaza.finally some good news for Palestinians.
    Yes, some truck aids arrived but the cross point between Egypt and Gaza was closed after a short time by Egyptian regime. I loved yesterday Greek and Turkish doctors who were trying together to persuade Egyptian police to allow them entering to Gaza. It's great to see friends from Greece and Turkiye seeking the same objective to help some people in need.

I watched Receb Ardogan today on Tv, Turk. I should congratulate you for having such a great politician.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 24)