Israeli-Palestinian conflict (74 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know, for all the Arab bullshit I hear every goddamn day, I have to admit that one can at least argue with Israelis. They seem to be rational. Sure, we all disagree with what they're doing, but you guys don't reason. It's all just emotion. That's why Israel is so strong to begin with.
Depends how you justify strong Andries.

On table; they're not as strong as they were when it comes to negotiation, at least not since 2006 I'm afraid.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You know, for all the Arab bullshit I hear every goddamn day, I have to admit that one can at least argue with Israelis. They seem to be rational. Sure, we all disagree with what they're doing, but you guys don't reason. It's all just emotion. That's why Israel is so strong to begin with.
    How are Israeli's more "rational"? They just hide behind their "supreme governmental body" just as the United States does. The IDF is no less than terroristic faction just like the fake "Al Qaeda."

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
    Oct 16, 2007
    @ Azzuri7

I said it before that fucking ahmadinejad is not what iranian think and want to do.
    Most of political leaders and others critic him for not watching what he is saying and making problem for iran or others.

Iran president election is near,
    just hope these group of assholes dont win it again with cheating.cuz u know the left political party in iran(called reformists) are against the Leader (khameneyi) and its group,the last time they had the power they asked for a refrendom that people themselves deciede the fate of country.

the result was "they" didnt let 80% of reformist to even candidate for the parliament and its hugly belieaved that they cheated in president election with fake license not real people votes.so they cut the reformist from power cuz they wanted to calm things down and even have relationship with US. (There is a famous letter from parliametn to khameneyi that says we should end this hate.but khameneyi answer them u r Coward and we should stand our ground blah blah blah !)

I just wanted to say,
    This is not what iranian are,and iranian want.
    Seeing this pics,and hearing these news,and what is happening to Palestinian over these years is painful for all.u should see how my father face was when he was watching aljazeera and news.i never saw him that upset becuz of any news.

I dont like War or violence,but i will be happy if Palestinian take their revenge one day.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I know Egyptian regime has a very significant role in this attack, but Lebanese people have nothing to do with that. They will calm down, Rab. Don't worry.

The link did not work for me, Bes.
    u do know thats wrong right?? just cos the isreali foriegn minister was in cairo two days before the attacks does'nt mean they were informed about it or actually gave a green light for this to happen. yes its strange i give u that but its impossible that egypt as a goverment knew about this and just left u guys get surprised by the attacks. this incident has happened before and iraq got the bombs on there nuclear plant and pres. Sadat was blamed bec he had a minister from isreal visiting a couple of days before. later years proved that he knew nothing of such an attack. if u think clearly with out anger and emotions u will see that this is what isreal wants u guys to think about egypt.

i agree with u that our reaction was very weak and not up to the standard of the current issue but in no means are we traitors or sell outs i think this mentality in the arab region needs to change egypt is not the country to take the blame everytime things happen.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    u do know thats wrong right?? just cos the isreali foriegn minister was in cairo two days before the attacks does'nt mean they were informed about it or actually gave a green light for this to happen. yes its strange i give u that but its impossible that egypt as a goverment knew about this and just left u guys get surprised by the attacks. this incident has happened before and iraq got the bombs on there nuclear plant and pres. Sadat was blamed bec he had a minister from isreal visiting a couple of days before. later years proved that he knew nothing of such an attack. if u think clearly with out anger and emotions u will see that this is what isreal wants u guys to think about egypt.

i agree with u that our reaction was very weak and not up to the standard of the current issue but in no means are we traitors or sell outs i think this mentality in the arab region needs to change egypt is not the country to take the blame everytime things happen.
    We don't blame normal people like you, Ahmed.

It's a clear criminal like Mubarak who should and will definitely be hanged by the people of Palestine and Egypt.

I won't say anything more because I don't want to lose you as a friend.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    1 big war of atrition arabs at much fault as the israeli's you hit me, i hit you eye for an eye. talking from a very neutral point of view, the news hardly ever reports of suicide bombers killing innocent israeli kids and families, but are quick to condemn the israeli's when they do it to the arabs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    1 big war of atrition arabs at much fault as the israeli's you hit me, i hit you eye for an eye. talking from a very neutral point of view, the news hardly ever reports of suicide bombers killing innocent israeli kids and families, but are quick to condemn the israeli's when they do it to the arabs.
    Pseudo Jews aren't neutral. Don't lie to us Badass.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Pseudo Jews aren't neutral. Don't lie to us Badass.
    well my rabbi always taught me to be tollerant of arabs and in that case im for and against this whole conflict, just as many israeli's who live there believe they are as much in the wrong as the arabs

you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'
    shame english media says otherwise, but thats perhaps they are anti semetic anyways

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Tbh, the contrary can be said about the Croatian media. You can never hear smthg about a dead Israeli soldier, unless it's a case like the one from yesterday, where the news about the Israeli deaths are only following the news about a massacre done by the Israeli.
    But i can imagine how's the US media presenting it.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    well my rabbi always taught me to be tollerant of arabs and in that case im for and against this whole conflict, just as israeli's who live there believe they are as much in the wrong as the arabs

shame english media says otherwise, but thats perhaps they are anti semetic anyways
    Two facts I can tell you:

1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??

2- Your rabbi is lying. That is not strange because lying is one of your religion's main pillars.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    its a real shame how some media make israeli's as the anti christ of any want of peace in the east, when so many things have been done within communities even using the power of football to unite palestinians and jews in one team, which the media fail to pick up on, if you compare the situation and what has been done now compared to 50 years ago there has been steps for improving and uniting the 2 communities and it really sickens me how the media condones israel for every move it makes on the arabs and not the effects of suicide bombers, yet in their defence they have the right to defend their own land aswell as much as the arabs have the right to live.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    its a real shame how some media make israeli's as the anti christ of any want of peace in the east, when so many things have been done within communities even using the power of football to unite palestinians and jews in one team, which the media fail to pick up on, if you compare the situation and what has been done now compared to 50 years ago there has been steps for improving and uniting the 2 communities and it really sickens me how the media condones israel for every move it makes on the arabs and not the effects of suicide bombers, yet in their defence they have the right to defend their own land aswell as much as the arabs have the right to live.
    You know you can write English in this forum. NO??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Two facts I can tell you:

1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??

2- Your rabbi is lying. That is not strange because lying is one of your religion's main pillars.
    so you think the english are not anti semetic? one name 'moseley' and his brown shirts

so all jews are anti arab arab hating people? honestly that is one stereotypical view

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)