Israeli-Palestinian conflict (21 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no it's a war of apartheid, genocide, racial cleansing on religious grounds, and mass murder of innocent people

does that sound FAMILIAR?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Infractions have been given.

I'll leave this thread open because it has the potential for a civilised and interesting discussion, but cool it with the personal attacks, guys.

I understand that this is a very emotionally charged topic and that some of the things being said are highly offensive to your personal beliefs, but swearing and namecalling contribute nothing to the discussion.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no it's a war of apartheid, genocide, racial cleansing on religious grounds, and mass murder of innocent people

does that sound FAMILIAR?
all you have stated is that the israeli's are 100% to blame racial cleansing? you honestly believe the israeli's are trying to eliminate arabs? oh jees is this a fairy tale book that you guys read as children?

and suicide bombers dont kill innocent people? or are you also told that they dont exist? like i said i dont care how many innocent people are killed on both sides, the fact is it happens and i do not praise, nor condone it on both fronts. the lost of one innocent life is as unjustified as the lost of 1000

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well no-one else is using fighter planes to bomb civilians, is there?
and i dont condone that! but the arabs are no better with suicide bombers, that makes this a war of attrition, one with no sight of an end. All i condone is the arrest and justice of those who are promoting violence, terror and killings of innocents

be it ariel sharon (eventhough he is dead) or clericks promoting hate and death towards jews

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
and the declaration of the state of israel? do they have no right to live either?
ok, I will move into your house and land that you have had for centuries and declare it the state of Ahmedistan...you won't have a problem right...come on now, I asked for it, gimme the deed and keys...oh you won't? fine, I will bulldoze your home, throw you out at gunpoint and build a wall around it

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Would you care to elaborate why this thread annoys you?

This thread doesnt anoy me at all. What anoys me is that it leads to endless and quite frankly meaningless discussiouns on a football forum. What anoys me is that it only introduces hate between you all and last but not least what anoys me the most is that you are all dumb thinking that you can convice eachother with your oppinions and history lessons!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Would you care to elaborate why this thread annoys you?
I think you know as well as anyone. Unless you've forgotten a post you made on about the second page where you urged everyone not to get emotional and to stick to the topic. That seems to have gone out the window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)