Israeli-Palestinian conflict (18 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This thread doesnt anoy me at all. What anoys me is that it leads to endless and quite frankly meaningless discussiouns on a football forum. What anoys me is that it only introduces hate between you all and last but not least what anoys me the most is that you are all dumb thinking that you can convice eachother with your oppinions and history lessons!!
Well said.

Someone should close the thread, get rid of all the garbage and leave it as what it was originally intended to be, a memorial.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im with juve_fanatic on this one, like i said rebel and for the rest who have been affected im sincerly sorry for your people, however little it means to you, but at the same time i do not condone killing or violence on both sides, and you may dislike jews/israeli's for past attrocities, and i can only wish we could find common ground to build on, which im affraid to say looks very bleak

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #126
    This thread doesnt anoy me at all. What anoys me is that it leads to endless and quite frankly meaningless discussiouns on a football forum. What anoys me is that it only introduces hate between you all and last but not least what anoys me the most is that you are all dumb thinking that you can convice eachother with your oppinions and history lessons!!
    I think you know as well as anyone. Unless you've forgotten a post you made on about the second page where you urged everyone not to get emotional and to stick to the topic. That seems to have gone out the window.
    Ok. I'll stop here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'
    shame english media says otherwise, but thats perhaps they are anti semetic anyways
    Tbh, the contrary can be said about the Croatian media. You can never hear smthg about a dead Israeli soldier, unless it's a case like the one from yesterday, where the news about the Israeli deaths are only following the news about a massacre done by the Israeli.
    But i can imagine how's the US media presenting it.
    You're wrong Ahmed. The Belgian media never says anything about dead Israeli soldiers, but always reports about acts of atrocity from the Israeli side. Trust me.

Two facts I can tell you:

1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??
    Uh ow. Our wanna be jewish didn't know what semitic means?

this is propably the most retarted sentence ive ever heard from a jew, and i know a lot of smart jews
    the only way it will ever be over is if Israel is wiped off the map...that is the only end in sight
    Did you ever stop and think this sort of thinking might be the reason Israel acts the way it does?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    they have made co-existence impossible...the Palestinian people have lost too much and sacrificed too many lives to even think about that now...

and your point about the media, the discussion of Palestinian/Arab casualties is a recent phenomenon, which started after 2006's Hezbollah-Israel conflicts

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    they have made co-existence impossible...the Palestinian people have lost too much and sacrificed too many lives to even think about that now...
    Yes, and all Arabs have been completely innocent the last 50 years. It was always going to be tough and the whole notion of Israel probably wasn't the best, but to claim that you're innocent is nothing short of a lie.

This is going to end up in the international community building a big ass wall around the entire middle east you know. Complete segregation from the rest of the world as you fight it out. Already people are beginning to care less and less.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    that's why I said Palestinian, not Arab...they are innocent of any wrongdoing...till the refugee arrivals, there were Muslims Jews and Christians living side by side in Palestine...

and the 2nd part, not all people are like you Seven, hopefully some do still give a shit

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    that's why I said Palestinian, not Arab...they are innocent of any wrongdoing...till the refugee arrivals, there were Muslims Jews and Christians living side by side in Palestine...

and the 2nd part, not all people are like you Seven, hopefully some do still give a shit
    You tell me why they should. You've been butchering each other for decades now, without ever hinting at the slightest possibility of sitting down and talk. No one really cares about the conflict anymore. Political and humane factors might be of some importance, but deep down we all think the lot of you can go fuck yourselves. Genocides and civil wars in Africa are far more important to me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's a pretty lousy statement, as it is quite obvious that Belgium should care more about certain wars in Africa ;).

But what's astounding is that you fight and fight and fight during decades in which several international organisations have tempted to resolve the situation, but have been driven away by the insanity of the conflict. So you fight, don't allow people to help, but still expect them to care? No, I couldn't care less to be honest.

You can't declare war on Israel, as that is what a lot of Arabs do every single day, and not expect them to strike back. Look at the situation they're in. You can ask yourself whether they should do it so harshly, but given the situation it's certainly understandable. Posting a picture of a few innocent children isn't going to take the blame away either.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I care and so does every intelligent, caring, humane person I know does also.
    Not quite. You might say "oh that's so sad". That's not caring though.

How Ahmed isn't considered a radical on these forums I don't know. Apparently it has now become acceptable to say you want to burn down an entire country, but inacceptable to say you don't care all that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)