Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You're always going to get fucked over if you're only happy with a declaration that effectively destroys the state of Israel.
I wish there was a declaration like that in place, but it ain't gonna happen...of course everyone would want co-existence, but I doubt that both sides can stay the way they are, especially the Palestinians

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wish there was a declaration like that in place, but it ain't gonna happen...of course everyone would want co-existence, but I doubt that both sides can stay the way they are, especially the Palestinians
To be honest I think it's far too late for any solution that is somewhat right.

Sep 1, 2002
Not quite. You might say "oh that's so sad". That's not caring though.

How Ahmed isn't considered a radical on these forums I don't know. Apparently it has now become acceptable to say you want to burn down an entire country, but inacceptable to say you don't care all that much.
You have no idea whether I care or not, fact.

I feel this thread should be used as it was intended, not for political point scoring, debating, or feeding race, creed hate.

To much has been said here: too much hatred is on view.

As I wrote earlier it does not bode well for the future.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It was too late 36 years ago
I don't know if you are aware of it, but there's a rather large Jewish community in Antwerp. They're a bit soo segregated for my liking, but they leave me alone, so I don't care all that much. The point is though that the violence from muslims towards those Jews has been increasing. So much even that there now is extra security in the so called Jewish areas. What's your take on muslim violence towards random Jews because of what is happening in Gaza?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
so suicide bombers are the answer to revenge?
what suicide bombers ?? u mentioned 'em 100 times !!
There weren't suicide attacks on Israel for ages now .. even though in the past, suicide bombers were always a response to an israeli attack ..!! so can you please tell me what suicide bombers have to do with this war ??

you clearly don't know shit about the middle-east conflict ..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know if you are aware of it, but there's a rather large Jewish community in Antwerp. They're a bit soo segregated for my liking, but they leave me alone, so I don't care all that much. The point is though that the violence from muslims towards those Jews has been increasing. So much even that there now is extra security in the so called Jewish areas. What's your take on muslim violence towards random Jews because of what is happening in Gaza?
Their own religion tells them that thats not right.

Mar 24, 2006
Sorry For the Palestinian Loss , I saw the News this evening on BBC news and i almost dropped my tears .
Well , for me no more Political argue , The whole issue just too Fragile for me , RIP for all the Victim .

My Personal thought is , don't get the Innocence into this whole Mess , they don't deserve this.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They say that violence against random jews is permitted by Islam? Let them show you the verse in Koran where it says so. I bet you they won't find it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I'm going to ask muslim extremists to show me where the Qu'uran says it's okay to use violence. Seems safe to me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, there quite a lot of extremists in Antwerp, or at least that's what almost all news sources in Belgium report. But anyway, I'd consider everyone who thinks violence towards Jews is justified because of Gaza an extremist.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well, there quite a lot of extremists in Antwerp, or at least that's what almost all news sources in Belgium report. But anyway, I'd consider everyone who thinks violence towards Jews is justified because of Gaza an extremist.

Definitely.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Did you ever stop and think this sort of thinking might be the reason Israel acts the way it does?
this thinking goes way back seven..you dont come in to someones land even if you think that land is sacred to your people and kick the people living in it out (even if their the majority) and start burning their villages and raping them, yes raping them, if someone rapes your sister, youre going to retaliate seven, youre not going to sit down and emigrate (or get kicked out)..arabs dont deserve to suffer for what the nazis did 70 years ago..im not an arab but after all this bullshit israelis have done since 48, id be happy if there was no israel on our present map..for one thing, the middle east would be in peace and more stable..

my other concern is that the arabs in our current world are afraid to go against israel after their defeats in the 60's but they must try. no risk, no reward, with off course careful planning and modern technological weaponry to defeat the jews..it's happened before, it can happen again..but with the financial meltdown right now, im afraid it will take even longer for that to even happen

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
You tell me why they should. You've been butchering each other for decades now, without ever hinting at the slightest possibility of sitting down and talk. No one really cares about the conflict anymore. Political and humane factors might be of some importance, but deep down we all think the lot of you can go fuck yourselves. Genocides and civil wars in Africa are far more important to me.
Sit down and talk ? Ever heard of Folke Bernadotte ? This goes way back to the U.N peacekeeper. He wanted to sit down and talk, he was the only hope of mediating Palestinians and Jews of his proposed plan, and the Palestinians gave the go ahead. It's too bad the Jews didn't want to talk Seven, at that time the "Future Prime Minister" of Israel Yitzhak Shamir gave to go ahead to assasinate him. Yes Seven, I'm sure the Jews want to sit down and talk. Just because he was influential and with his proposed partition plan for the Jews and Palestinians

Israelis will retaliate to anything that goes against them, Seven. People will care about this if they actually go to history class and learn about it but the y wont because it is one long history lesson that i'd say goes back to the crusades and no one has time for it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you dont come in to someones land and kick the people living in it out (even if their the majority) and start burning their villages and raping them.
In an ideal world you don't.

I just wondered if you guys, all of you in Juventuz, are aware that the majority of us here live where we live today exactly because our ancestors came into someones land and kicked the people living there out, even though they were the majority?

The only difference is that some of our ancestors did it in the middle ages, some did it in the 17,18,19 century and some did it during and after 1948.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
In an ideal world you don't.

I just wondered if you guys, all of you in Juventuz, are aware that the majority of us here live where we live today exactly because our ancestors came into someones land and kicked the people living there out, even though they were the majority?

The only difference is that some of our ancestors did it in the middle ages, some did it in the 17,18,19 century and some did it during and after 1948.
Unfortunately we (Armenians) are not in that majority, so I don't know what you're hinting at exactly. Maybe it's because we settled down in Armenia long ago and had one of the first empires of the world. Sure we conquered some lands but we lost some as well but only because politically speaking, goverments were different then, the idealogy behind them were a lot different than most of the countries present today. We never moved, we never left, were still in the same old Caucussus for thousands of years and hope to stay that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)