Israeli-Palestinian conflict (40 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Fuck the arabs! Those fucking Saudis should fucking burn in hell. You have people in Saudi Arabia that are willing to spend millions of dollars to send their Aston Martin to Europe and get it checked, they aren't willing to lift a fucking finger to help their own fucking people. Fuck Israel, Fuck the Arabs, may god be with the Palestinians.
i think u r being a bit too harsh, i think the average arab in any arab nation wants to go and help out but its not in the peoples hands its in the hands of all the presidents and kings in the nation. i do agree with u though that its our fault we arabs are very very very weak although if we unite things would be very different but unfortunetly things are messed up between arabs and one another there are at least 10 examples of such conflicts even though we have the same language. so until we unite we will be seeing no end to this humilation and weakness.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We all saw what happend last time the Arabs tried to teach the Israelis a lesson by the way. The Isrealis might be dead wrong about the entire subject, but when it comes down to it they're far superior.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fuck the arabs! Those fucking Saudis should fucking burn in hell. You have people in Saudi Arabia that are willing to spend millions of dollars to send their Aston Martin to Europe and get it checked, they aren't willing to lift a fucking finger to help their own fucking people. Fuck Israel, Fuck the Arabs, may god be with the Palestinians.
We rebuilt your fucking country ignorant !! pay some respect asshole .. and you know what? it's this attitude what makes us rethink 100 times before we help other arabs !! we pay thousands of millions rebuilding other countries including lebanon, iraq, egypt and palestine .. all we got are this ignorant replies !!

we've been helping arabs since forever paying money sending food and shelter we even have dozens of lebanese and palestineans ppl who share our country resources jobs houses .. i don't know .. are we responsible for every fucking disaster in the arab world ??!!

So, Fuck you all disgraceful arabs .. i really hope u burn in hell and i'd rather spend my money on my cars instead of some bitches who always turned their back on you when u help em ..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    This is not the purpose of the thread, guys.

I was shocked when I read the replies which contained many fights that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Anyway, I hope the thread will remain about the Middle East conflict without off-topic fights.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Sorry for going a little off topic Reb, but i want to ask 2 questions.

1. What do you guys expect S.Arabia to do, and more importantly...
    2. Why do you expect a help from there?

Do you expect them to help the Palestine people only because they're also Arabs?
    If i'm right, an Arab is someone who speaks Arabic or with Arabic cultural grounds. So, two people can be Arabs even if the racial bonds between themselves aren't strong.

And just to compare in order to make it more clear...... If Montenegro is attacked by Italy, should the Slavic and Christian Russia help? If Croatia is attacked by Italy, will it be a duty of Poland to help us just because we both speak Slavic and we're both Catholic countries?
    In other words, S.Arabia helping the Arabs is the same as Russia or Poland helping the Slavs? Just because they're Arabs and just because they're Slavs?

I'll appreciate an explanation.
    Thanks

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    well I'm saudi .. i can't answer your question Alen .. I'm waiting though for an answer from others ..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Since the mid-1970s, Saudi Arabia has been a leading donor in terms of ODA (Overseas Development Aid) volume and ODA/GNP ratio:

Disbursements from 1975 to 1987 amounted to US$48 billion, second only to the United States of America. The ODA/GNP ratio averaged 4.2% over this period, well above the highest among DAC countries (the DAC average is 0.35%).

Saudi Arabian ODA volume declined from a peak of US $5.5 billion in 1981 to US $2.6 billion in 1985, but recovered to US $3.5 billion in 1986. In 1987, it was about US $2.9 billion.ODA has risen from 10% in 1983-1985 to 15% in 1986-1987, and Saudi Arabia's ratio of ODA to GNP has remained by far the highest among all donors. Saudi aid is untied, quick-disbursing, and highly concessional, with a grant element of 96% (1986).

------------------------------------------------------------

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

A charter member of the Arab League, Saudi Arabia supports the position that Israel must withdraw from territory occupied in June 1967. Saudi Arabia officially supports a peaceful resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict but rejected the Camp David accords, claiming that they would be unable to achieve a comprehensive political solution that would ensure Palestinian rights and adequately address the status of Jerusalem. Although Saudi Arabia broke diplomatic relations with and suspended aid to Egypt in the wake of Camp David, the two countries renewed formal ties in 1987.
    Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic relations with Israel. The country participates in an active economic boycott of Israel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My last off-topic post .. respect for ReBel ..

just wanted to say this ..

18-20 years ago when i was a 5 year-old child .. when we go to school, we used to have 2 riyals (currency in Saudi Arabia) in our buckets to buy breakfast. we donate 1 riyal to help palestine and we use the other riyal to buy a cheap small piece of cookie for our breakfast .. I even remember some kids even donate everything they got .. there were organized official charities in every school to help collecting donations .. we were donating our money with a big smile on our faces happy to help others .. this is what we were raised for .. helping others ..

I don't understand other arabs when they turn their backs on us !!

with all this hate we saudis suffer from others .. STILL .. still will help, pay money, send shelter and food to Palestine and Lebanon .. Because we're still the same old human-beings who were raised to help others .. we still have the same old values .. even with all this hate ..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

Do you expect them to help the Palestine people only because they're also Arabs?
    If i'm right, an Arab is someone who speaks Arabic or with Arabic cultural grounds. So, two people can be Arabs even if the racial bonds between themselves aren't strong.

And just to compare in order to make it more clear...... If Montenegro is attacked by Italy, should the Slavic and Christian Russia help? If Croatia is attacked by Italy, will it be a duty of Poland to help us just because we both speak Slavic and we're both Catholic countries?
    In other words, S.Arabia helping the Arabs is the same as Russia or Poland helping the Slavs? Just because they're Arabs and just because they're Slavs?

Thanks

i think the bonds shared by arabs are tighter than the ones between slavs, for one the language amongst them is pretty uniform despite the cultural nuances. Arab pride themselves in that sense of brotherhood as can be seen with migrant communities; there's a lot of "slavs" in chicago but their national identity seems to be far too strong to leave significance to the racial one. Though the slavic racial card too is used unsparingly and unscrupulously if i may add by russia(kossovo).

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
    dude why the hate? , im saudi and my blood is boiling for my palestinian brothers , btw not all saudi's have aston martin :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I don't think it's about Saudi Arabia....Arabs as all aren't doing a thing but watching. Even Iran that kept moaning(Ahmadi Najjad) and threatening to do this and that is watching. I would blame Iran for making stupid promises just like Ahmadi Najjad himself.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt etc never promised to clear Israel from the map the way Ahmadi Najjad did, trying to make speeches he's not up to.

I don't want to look biased but apart from Lebanon no one has really gave a hand to the Palestinians.

May the victims RIP

We all saw what happend last time the Arabs tried to teach the Israelis a lesson by the way. The Isrealis might be dead wrong about the entire subject, but when it comes down to it they're far superior.
    Not when it comes to Lebanon I'm afraid.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    J-Rev was overreacting, it is not completely the Saudis' fault...all Arab countries are to blame for the lack of cohesion and uniformity, and lack of action towards Israel...each has their own agenda and are not looking at the bigger picture...

and Azzurri7, how much more can Iran do if the Arabs themselves will not stand up to the Israelis...they support Hezbollah and Hamas, meanwhile they are also trying to develop their nuclear program...you cannot expect them to do everything for the Palestinians, the rest of the Arab nations have to pull their weight...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yes. And you know what? They will get away with it....again.

Until Zionist influence is removed from the American government (looking at Obama's appointments, that isn't going to happen) and their military and financial aid gone, they will never be held accountable for their actions.
    Obama has already disappointed me with who he put in there. The Israeli and Jewish plague that affects our government will only die once the country dies, something which will be partly due to these idiots.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't think it's about Saudi Arabia....Arabs as all aren't doing a thing but watching. Even Iran that kept moaning(Ahmadi Najjad) and threatening to do this and that is watching. I would blame Iran for making stupid promises just like Ahmadi Najjad himself.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt etc never promised to clear Israel from the map the way Ahmadi Najjad did, trying to make speeches he's not up to.

I don't want to look biased but apart from Lebanon no one has really gave a hand to the Palestinians.

May the victims RIP

Not when it comes to Lebanon I'm afraid.
    Your not biased, thats true.

And sorry Reb for steering off topic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

Thanks
    I was always taught that part of the Arab culture defines it just to always help out other Arabs, even on a political level. If that is indeed so, it makes sense to call for aid. I don't know much about Slavs and whether they have that sense of being connected, but if they do, you raise a very good point.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    J-Rev was overreacting, it is not completely the Saudis' fault...all Arab countries are to blame for the lack of cohesion and uniformity, and lack of action towards Israel...each has their own agenda and are not looking at the bigger picture...

and Azzurri7, how much more can Iran do if the Arabs themselves will not stand up to the Israelis...they support Hezbollah and Hamas, meanwhile they are also trying to develop their nuclear program...you cannot expect them to do everything for the Palestinians, the rest of the Arab nations have to pull their weight...
    An odd and very disturbing comment to make to be honest.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    it's true...those that have influence and wealth can't be bothered, and the ones who are in strife barely get enough from fighting amongst themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)