Israeli-Palestinian conflict (85 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 29, 2008
What the fuck? Where did I say ANY of that?

You're a complete imbecile, and it's not because you're Jewish. There are quite a lot of intelligent Jews around the world; you are not one of them.
say, think, what the difference..

and you told about care of defendless ppl:agree:

i am not complete imbecile, your anger only shows that i right in some case..

PS: to be joker of forum good thing maybe, but when americans put 9/11 on their avatar... We(russians and you americans) are just from different planets..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;2135407 said:
I don't think he meant it literally, but you do come off as that.
To the simple-minded Zionists, but never have I said any of that.

Typical ad hominem attacks from Israel supporters.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ahh yes, I've said the Holocaust did not exist and there are no such things as Islamic Extremism and fundamentalism.

You just have a different opinion on Zionism than I do. Deal with it.

Apr 12, 2004
I'm not even talking about this issue, I'm just saying that you always seem to have a totally different opinion than most, and you are arrogant and don't accept what other persons think, and when they argue with you, you call them idiots or imbeciles or some shit.

Jul 29, 2008
To the simple-minded Zionists, but never have I said any of that.

Typical ad hominem attacks from Israel supporters.
Why if ppl dissagre with you and your view of world's politic - they are simple-minded Zionists??

PS: i dont think you give a fuck on that statement, but i want just notice: In my country(honestly absolutely dont know how in USA) ppl with same thoughts as you are always: unemployed, not married, guys who spent 12 of 24 hours in front of PC..

Apr 12, 2004
Why if ppl dissagre with you and your view of world's politic - they are simple-minded Zionists??

PS: i dont think you give a fuck on that statement, but i want just notice: In my country(honestly absolutely dont know how in USA) ppl with same thoughts as you are always: unemployed, not married, guys who spent 12 of 24 hours in front of PC..
Seems to have your number...

:lol2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßüякε;2135442 said:
I'm not even talking about this issue, I'm just saying that you always seem to have a totally different opinion than most, and you are arrogant and don't accept what other persons think, and when they argue with you, you call them idiots or imbeciles or some shit.
He's got you there, Andy. :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;2135442 said:
I'm not even talking about this issue, I'm just saying that you always seem to have a totally different opinion than most, and you are arrogant and don't accept what other persons think, and when they argue with them, you call them idiots or imbeciles or some shit.
But I'm not going to accept what other people think when I've said time and time again that what they're spewing is not true. It's a waste of my own time and I'm not going to deal with it.

This dunce in this thread responded to me by insinuating I *may* think the Holocaust was faked, and you come in here and defend the viewpoint without presenting any evidence whatsoever.

It's like somebody continuously calling you a Barca fan even though you've said you're not 1000 times in the past, except this time it's far more annoying because they're trying to play you off as a racist.

Truly, truly pathetic stuff here.

Jul 29, 2008
But I'm not going to accept what other people think when I've said time and time again that what they're spewing is not true. It's a waste of my own time and I'm not going to deal with it.

This dunce in this thread responded to me by insinuating I *may* think the Holocaust was faked, and you come in here and defend the viewpoint without presenting any evidence whatsoever.

It's like somebody continuously calling you a Barca fan even though you've said you're not 1000 times in the past, except this time it's far more annoying because they're trying to play you off as a racist.

Truly, truly pathetic stuff here.
NAH, Andy who are you, FBI agent? How can you know the truth, jews has their thruth, muslims their own, even you country has it own view. Everyone thinks he know thruth best of all

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've already stated what needs to be said. I'll leave you lot alone so I don't get myself in trouble and get warned for off-topic posts.

Pathetic stuff.

Jul 29, 2008
ok Andy.. let do smth.. lets imagine i DIDNT know any, while you know thruth, let me ask some questions. B4 it i wanna admit i am not middle east historic so i may wrong in some facts

1) Why Israel attacks Palestina?

2) Which nation should own Jerusalem? Why?

3) why richest arab countries in the world cant build normal country PALESTINA, at least on those lands they now have?

4)Why jews are racists?

lets start with that siple questions, try to avoid jokes and insults in you answer pls

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
1) Envious of the view
2) Kim Jong-Il and North Korea, because he's got nukes and he ain't afraid to use them.
3) All remaining open space allocated to new KFC franchise expansion in the Middle East.
4) Because they didn't vote for Barack Obama in the last U.S. election :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 75)