Israeli-Palestinian conflict (53 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
hmm.. cant agree man. Here in Russia everyone gives a fuck on Israel. But Jews... Our president is Jew(non officially:lol: ) our most richest ppl are jews, our most rated actors are jews, even our Head coach Guus Hiddink's contract is payed right from Abramovih's wallet.. Its official info about contract.

And as semi - Russian, semi - jew i understand ALL reasons why ppl dislike jews. Difference that someone envies the whole nation, while i envies only some individuals from that nation:lol:
Are you seriously this deluded?

you're like eric fucking cartman man, you think people dislike israel or (certain) jews out of envy, no its becuase the state of Israel and some jews are DICKHEADS

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 29, 2008
Jews(christians/muslims)- bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others

Inter Fans:bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others.

If you understood my reaction you wouldn't be a Jew :tup:
hmm.. interesting point of view. But why jews, muslims and christians believe in absolute bullshit? you mean religion? I can agree that religion is mostly bullshit, but some statements from their history sho me another point.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well the Russian people have had a long standing beef with Jews, right? their thing goes back a pretty long time...but for the most part, I think most non-Muslims don't have a serious problem with Jews, not in modern times anyway

Jul 29, 2008
Are you seriously this deluded?

you're like eric fucking cartman man, you think people dislike israel or (certain) jews out of envy, no its becuase the state of Israel and some jews are DICKHEADS
Simple explanation. I talking with you 2 minutes, while you already called jews idiots and dickheads. And you wanna tell me about envy:shifty:

I dont wanna argue bro, as i said i understand you, you can believe me or not.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who cares about Jews. They are a huge non-factor in the world. It's the Zionists and Neo-Cons that cause the problems, along with the banking cartels. They are generally racists whose religion is nothing more than fiat currencies and exploding bombs and bonds.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Simple explanation. I talking with you 2 minutes, while you already called jews idiots and dickheads. And you wanna tell me about envy:shifty:

I dont wanna argue bro, as i said i understand you, you can believe me or not.
Im think theres a language barrier here, you know envy is jealousy right??

I called SOME jews dickheads, if you believe in a sumpreme being you are an idiot in some respect in my view

Jul 29, 2008
well the Russian people have had a long standing beef with Jews, right? their thing goes back a pretty long time...but for the most part, I think most non-Muslims don't have a serious problem with Jews, not in modern times anyway
Well i talked about non-muslims of that forum not whole world. I live in Kazan (my native team Rubin will fuck Inter soon, or they will fuck us:sergio: ) Kazan is capital of Muslim Republic - Tatarstan. And i agree with you everything is very good here. I never saw, even never heard smth bad about jews here. We have Synagogue right in the centre of town. I think at present time anti-semitic thoughts is mostly virtual-Internet shit rather than real.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well i talked about non-muslims of that forum not whole world. I live in Kazan (my native team Rubin will fuck Inter soon, or they will fuck us:sergio: ) Kazan is capital of Muslim Republic - Tatarstan. And i agree with you everything is very good here. I never saw, even never heard smth bad about jews here. We have Synagogue right in the centre of town. I think at present time anti-semitic thoughts is mostly virtual-Internet shit rather than real.
anti-Semitism is primarily because of 2 very important things:

Israel, and Cristian Molinaro

Jul 29, 2008
If you hate someone for doing wrong, it doesnt make you and anti-semite
nah, if you hate jews you are anti-semite, no?(lets not start talk about reasons, its will be more 100 pages of thread:lol: )

anti-Semitism is primarily because of 2 very important things:

Israel, and Cristian Molinaro
:sergio: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no you have excellent english, but you seem to confuse hatre for jealousy
well.. you know hatre and jealousy has very similar things.

Who cares about Jews. They are a huge non-factor in the world. It's the Zionists and Neo-Cons that cause the problems, along with the banking cartels. They are generally racists whose religion is nothing more than fiat currencies and exploding bombs and bonds.
Everyone..:agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
racists? lol maybe theyare, but not more racists than you or me, or anyone here.
What, Zionists? Jewish state? They're admittedly racist. It's a racist state.

The only problem with Jews is that they like to try to make everything about them. They're just like anybody else. Some Jews use history for pity, claim that they must have their promised land for whatever reason, argue that they are under constant attack by impoverished people, and claim that everybody who opposes Israel is anti-Semitic. And it's all the same nonsense, tripe and utter garbage that one can hear from almost anybody else.

No matter the race, everybody would want to play this card. White Christians from the US after 9/11, black Americans when someone criticizes Obama, Muslims when somebody portrays Muhammed in cartoons.. it's the same nonsense no matter the race. The Jews just have a free license to play the card more than anybody else.

Jul 29, 2008
What, Zionists? Jewish state? They're admittedly racist. It's a racist state.

The only problem with Jews is that they like to try to make everything about them. They're just like anybody else. Some Jews use history for pity, claim that they must have their promised land for whatever reason, argue that they are under constant attack by impoverished people, and claim that everybody who opposes Israel is anti-Semitic. And it's all the same nonsense, tripe and utter garbage that one can hear from almost anybody else.

No matter the race, everybody would want to play this card. White Christians from the US after 9/11, black Americans when someone criticizes Obama, Muslims when somebody portrays Muhammed in cartoons.. it's the same nonsense no matter the race. The Jews just have a free license to play the card more than anybody else.
Well let make it clearly:
1st = not like everybody else- you know it better than me Andy.

2nd = I dont argue about Israel , honestly i give a fuck will it be there, or here in Russia. But it at least sounds funny when ppl vote for "cut Israel from world's map". You see you even dont need that land, you need no Israel, right?

3d = SO everyone plays that card, if jews playing better, what the reason to hate em? You hate Italy coz they playing football better than USA? I dont think so.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well let make it clearly:
1st = not like everybody else- you know it better than me Andy.

2nd = I dont argue about Israel , honestly i give a fuck will it be there, or here in Russia. But it at least sounds funny when ppl vote for "cut Israel from world's map". You see you even dont need that land, you need no Israel, right?

3d = SO everyone plays that card, if jews playing better, what the reason to hate em? You hate Italy coz they playing football better than USA? I dont think so.
No, it's because in doing so they murder defenseless people with our help in Gaza. Playing the slimy victim act isn't something that should be applauded, especially when it's used as an excuse to commit further atrocities in the region, displacing families. The beaten down son grows up to become the abusive parent.

I care about the state of my country and defenseless people around the world, and supporting Israel now is nothing more than attack on both of those entities. We are faced with an economic disaster of epic proportions, yet we provide Israel with economic and military aid, something clearly illegal. I will not support this especially when they are abusive aggressors and continue expansion of their Jewish state.

Whether Israel falls apart do to our lack of funding, so be it. It's not like they will come to save us from our own problems.

Pity-poachers no matter who they are need to grow up and stop playing the race and religion cards.

Jul 29, 2008
No, it's because in doing so they murder defenseless people with our help in Gaza. Playing the slimy victim act isn't something that should be applauded, especially when it's used as an excuse to commit further atrocities in the region, displacing families. The beaten down son grows up to become the abusive parent.

I care about the state of my country and defenseless people around the world, and supporting Israel now is nothing more than attack on both of those entities. We are faced with an economic disaster of epic proportions, yet we provide Israel with economic and military aid, something clearly illegal. I will not support this especially when they are abusive aggressors and continue expansion of their Jewish state.

Whether Israel falls apart do to our lack of funding, so be it. It's not like they will come to save us from our own problems.

Pity-poachers no matter who they are need to grow up and stop playing the race and religion cards.
Andy you talking some very clever right things, but you dont even try to read yours posts!! What murders. what are you talking about? God Dammit Jews arent saint, but when ppl told me that arabs just sitting at their houses while jews come and killing em it makes me angry and sad..

But anyway even if i agree with jewish aggressors, why you tell "hate Jews", why dont you tell "hate mister X who controls that fuckin world how he want"

I am Jew - you hate me? you even dont know me..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There's no point in discussing this with you. You keep thinking that criticism of Israel's government means criticism of Jews as a whole, or in other words, doing exactly what Israel wants you to do to deflect criticism.

Screw Israel and their racism-promoting government.

Jul 29, 2008
There's no point in discussing this with you. You keep thinking that criticism of Israel's government means criticism of Jews as a whole, or in other words, doing exactly what Israel wants you to do to deflect criticism.

Screw Israel and their racism-promoting government.
agreed. discussing is useless.

Last thing Andy. SOmeone here say he hates jews coz they think they are choosen.. now look at yourself

The whole world lies while only you know truth.

All history books are lie while only you know truth.

Holocaust is fake, only you know thruth.

No terrosrists and unhuman morons in Palestina and Lebanon - videos, pics, all is fake only you know the truth.

Israel and Jews are murders, while you take care of defendless ppl.

Arent you choosen after all?

PS: you know better than me, Israel will be screwed, muslims fanatic(they are not even muslims in fact) will find new and new targets...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)