Israeli-Palestinian conflict (52 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I heard a report on the radio just last week. It had an audio of an Israeli lieutenant briefing the army hours before they went out. He was telling them "if you see a civilian coming towards you do not hesitate to shoot". I wish I could find the audio it was pretty much blatant evidence, contrary to everything the Israeli government have been defending.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I heard a report on the radio just last week. It had an audio of an Israeli lieutenant briefing the army hours before they went out. He was telling them "if you see a civilian coming towards you do not hesitate to shoot". I wish I could find the audio it was pretty much blatant evidence, contrary to everything the Israeli government have been defending.
Man, that's just conspiracy theory. All the dead civilians are the fault of Hamas.

:pumpkin:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If you think NATO and Afghanistan are the same thing as Palestine and Israel, I at least have to question your high school geography teacher. :pado:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know better than to send a link to a video my way. You may as well leave me a rambling 15-minute voice mail to listen through.

Jul 29, 2008
oh shit how many posts here.. I understand arabs who dislike jews, but non-arabs.. How in the 21th century envy can play such a big role in human's psychology??..

However i looking on things in possitive way. 5 years before i was sure that war never ended. Now i think 30-50 years and all be much better. Even Iranian kids and teenagers understand that they dont want to be zombies with no life. Its good coz it their new generation. And llok at Egypt, who in 1960s can predict they will quit that useless endless war? I think S. Arabia and UAE are next countries to quit that shit.

PS: no offence, but Andy what the reason to make such avatars?...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
oh shit how many posts here.. I understand arabs who dislike jews, but non-arabs.. How in the 21th century envy can play such a big role in human's psychology??..
Yes im soooo envious of a bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others.

I really like how you are unable to face your own mortality and need a deity as a crutch for all of lifes problems, really well done :tup:

Go back to the inter forum.

By the way, im anti muslim,jew and christian, i like to include people :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

However i looking on things in possitive way. 5 years before i was sure that war never ended. Now i think 30-50 years and all be much better. Even Iranian kids and teenagers understand that they dont want to be zombies with no life. Its good coz it their new generation. And llok at Egypt, who in 1960s can predict they will quit that useless endless war? I think S. Arabia and UAE are next countries to quit that shit.

PS: no offence, but Andy what the reason to make such avatars?...
quit what shit exactly?

and I dunno about non-Arabs not liking Jews, but everyone hates Israel

Jul 29, 2008
Yes im soooo envious of a bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others.

I really like how you are unable to face your own mortality and need a deity as a crutch for all of lifes problems, really well done :tup:

Go back to the inter forum.

By the way, im anti muslim,jew and christian, i like to include people :D

LOL mate i understand your reaction, but one question, why Inter forum? You think you are funny, or you wanna just insult me?:cry:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
LOL mate i understand your reaction, but one question, why Inter forum? You think you are funny, or you wanna just insult me?:cry:
Jews(christians/muslims)- bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others

Inter Fans:bunch of idiots who believe in absolute bullshit and their superiority over all others.

If you understood my reaction you wouldn't be a Jew :tup:

Jul 29, 2008
quit what shit exactly?

and I dunno about non-Arabs not liking Jews, but everyone hates Israel
hmm.. cant agree man. Here in Russia everyone gives a fuck on Israel. But Jews... Our president is Jew(non officially:lol: ) our most richest ppl are jews, our most rated actors are jews, even our Head coach Guus Hiddink's contract is payed right from Abramovih's wallet.. Its official info about contract.

And as semi - Russian, semi - jew i understand ALL reasons why ppl dislike jews. Difference that someone envies the whole nation, while i envies only some individuals from that nation:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)