Israeli-Palestinian conflict (45 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,301
    It is rumored in Turkiye that they expect Israelis to make some revenge acts against current Turk government after the embarrassment Erdogan could make for them in Davos. The revenge may happen in one of two ways:

1- Assassinating one of the big leaders of government, Maybe Erdogan himself.
    2- Killing a famous Jewish business man in Turkey and accusing government of being the reason for killing him in order to enable army to come back to rule the country.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It is rumored in Turkiye that they expect Israelis to make some revenge acts against current Turk government after the embarrassment Erdogan could make for them in Davos. The revenge may happen in one of two ways:

2- Killing a famous Jewish business man in Turkey and accusing government of being the reason for killing him in order to enable army to come back to rule the country.
    Lets hope that none of that happens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. That's Mossad for you.

If they can try to work their way into the Mexican Congress with grenades and weapons, killing all sorts of people, then they can do anything.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,303
    I never did, and I know that is not the case.

Look, my heart is with the innocent people of Palestine more than anyone else in this conflict. Their living conditions are atrocious and improving this should be top priority in any kind of diplomatic relations between the two parties.

However, if it is as you say, that it is dignity which is the motivation for the attacks, then perhaps it is time to put it aside (as painful as it might be) for a long-term solution. Step one would be recognizing Israel's existance as a state, because there is no way it will seize to exist. I think the way it was created in first place was wrong, but that does not change reality today.

What is the Palestinian opinion on Fayyad, by the way? He might not have this dignity you talk about, but at least Israel and the US listened to him.

I am off to bed.
    According to polls currently, Abbas and Fayyad won't have more than 20% support of the Palestinians inside Palestine. Less than that percentage would be given for them by the Palestinians abroad.

And by the way, US and Israel don't listen to Fayyad, but they order him to listen to them. And that is not the same, you know.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,304
    Lets hope that none of that happens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. That's Mossad for you.

If they can try to work their way into the Mexican Congress with grenades and weapons, killing all sorts of people, then they can do anything.
    I hope they won't be able to do anything too, Andy.

Anyway, I'm off to bed too. Catch you later.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

Lol, this info comes from Turkey, right? You gotta love how paranoic the Turks are.

This won't happen though. You can't fuck with the Turks.
    And if there was such a plan, i doubt you and me would have known about it already.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I hope they won't be able to do anything too, Andy.

Anyway, I'm off to bed too. Catch you later.
    Later on.

Lol, this info comes from Turkey, right? You gotta love how paranoic the Turks are.

And if there was such a plan, i doubt you and me would have known about it already.
    Well, if there were plans, they are probably ruined now.

Just like how Colin Powell's little slip up about the "21st or 22nd" didn't come true, as it looked too suspicious.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Jesus fuck, are we going to come up with insane conspiracy theories now?

Why don't I claim that the Palestinians actually set up the entire war, so the Israelis look bad? I mean, that's the popular way of thinking around here it seems.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Jesus fuck, are we going to come up with insane conspiracy theories now?

Why don't I claim that the Palestinians actually set up the entire war, so the Israelis look bad? I mean, that's the popular way of thinking around here it seems.
    Aren't you the one who claimed that 2004 was a conspiracy against Italy?

Yes, you were.

Don't be a fucking hypocrite, Andries.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

I know they are paranoiac, but it is possible Alen. Not because of this Erdogan move, but the country is in big stress, Republicans VS Religious is in the highest temper, anything is possible. Republicans are being treated very harsh according to them, they are getting arrested, mostly those military ex-leaders, and they are being blamed that are connected somehow to Ergenekon. So Mosad doing some "provocation" and helping them to kill Erdogan wouldn't be a surprise, in the end, he is becoming a threat to Israelis, and you know that is not a nice thing, and you know how they "solve" these things..

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Aren't you the one who claimed that 2004 was a conspiracy against Italy?

Yes, you were.

Don't be a fucking hypocrite, Andries.
    I claimed no such thing. I said Denmark and Sweden deliberately drew. Which isn't exactly a bold statement to make. I mean, with a 2-2 scoreline, they'd both pass, the entire stadium was shouting for the spaghetti fags to be eliminated and all four goals looked dubious to say the least. The mere fact that they drew 2-2 was suspicious.

Comparing that with a statement that isn't even based on one, single fact is criminal. And you're very, very annoying in this thread, Andy. And childish at best.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I claimed no such thing. I said Denmark and Sweden deliberately drew. Which isn't exactly a bold statement to make. I mean, with a 2-2 scoreline, they'd both pass, the entire stadium was shouting for the spaghetti fags to be eliminated and all four goals looked dubious to say the least.

Comparing that with a statement that isn't even based on one, single fact is criminal. And you're very, very annoying in this thread, Andy. And childish at best.
    You always claimed it was a conspiracy against Italy. So for you to come in here and bitch about "conspiracy theories" just because it doesn't suit you is extremely childish in itself, if you want to hear the truth.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    You always claimed it was a conspiracy. So for you to come in here and bitch about "conspiracy theories" just because it doesn't suit you is extremely childish in itself, if you want to hear the truth.
    Andy,

you're doing two horrible things at the same time.

1. There are numerous indications that do say that Denmark-Sweden was an atrocity of a football game. The scoreline alone should make you think twice about it. The conspiracy theory posted by ReBeL is based on NOTHING.

2. Comparing a football game with international politics? Not quite the same thing, bro.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You don't remember this?

"I have to admit you're right about that. It does get me down. But I don't understand why everyone fails to see that the turn of events was suspicious to say the least. And what really bugs me is that they're are people saying Italy wasn't robbed in the world cup. Come on, 5 legal goals disallowed? Even if the Euro's wasn't a conspiracy, the World Cup sure was."

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7032&page=9&highlight=Conspiracy

:lol2:

There goes your credibility.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    "I have to admit you're right about that. It does get me down. But I don't understand why everyone fails to see that the turn of events was suspicious to say the least. And what really bugs me is that they're are people saying Italy wasn't robbed in the world cup. Come on, 5 legal goals disallowed? Even if the Euro's wasn't a conspiracy, the World Cup sure was."

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7032&page=9&highlight=Conspiracy

:lol2:

There goes your credibility.
    Because I said the Euros weren't a conspiracy?

Which is exactly what I said in this thread?

Strange way of thinking you've got there, Andy. And honestly, do you really want to place this on the same level?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    So what's with the account switching?

If you think a conspiracy against Italy is possible, surely you have to think governments do similar things. Otherwise, you're a blind fool, because it happens all the time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So what's with the account switching?

If you think a conspiracy against Italy is possible, surely you have to think governments do similar things. Otherwise, you're a blind fool, because it happens all the time.
    Here's the deal:

Denmark and Sweden can advance to the next stage if they draw 2-2. All of Europe is watching, everyone is joking that it might even happen. The Italians in the meanwhile are saying that they wouldn't be surprised if it did. In the stadium you see all kinds of anti-Italy banners, the crowd is shouting for the teams to play for a 2-2 draw and the players look as if they suddenly don't understand the game anymore. To make matters even worse, Sörensen fucks up in the dying minutes and the end result happens to be 2-2.

I say this is suspicious.

Now here's what ReBeL says:

I heard that Israel want to kill an important Jewish businessman in Turkey, so they can pretend to be a victim, so that they can stand up against Turkey.

Can you say in all honesty that it's the EXACT same thing?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Here's the deal:

Denmark and Sweden can advance to the next stage if they draw 2-2. All of Europe is watching, everyone is joking that it might even happen. The Italians in the meanwhile are saying that they wouldn't be surprised if it did. In the stadium you see all kinds of anti-Italy banners, the crowd is shouting for the teams to play for a 2-2 draw and the players look as if they suddenly don't understand the game anymore. To make matters even worse, Sörensen fucks up in the dying minutes and the end result happens to be 2-2.

I say this is suspicious.

Now here's what ReBeL says:

I heard that Israel want to kill an important Jewish businessman in Turkey, so they can pretend to be a victim, so that they can stand up against Turkey.

Can you say in all honesty that it's the EXACT same thing?
    It's happened before. Surely you're familiar with Operation Gladio.

I know you're trying to work your way out of the situation you put yourself in, but at least admit that this stuff does happen.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Man, this is weak, Andy.

Are you sure this is all you've got? I'm working myself out of the situation? :howler:

Looks the other way around to me. But hey, I'll give you something, so you can have your little victory: yes, I am sure that sometimes conspiracies are real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 33)