Israeli-Palestinian conflict (69 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Your little hypocrite argument was a poor way of dodging the subject at hand, Andy. I never even said I didn't believe in conspiracies to begin with, I said this one was insane.

But then you go:

"HA! HA! And what about THIS post from 2004 in which you say it was a conspiracy? HA! HA!"

Not impressed, Andy.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know they are paranoiac, but it is possible Alen. Not because of this Erdogan move, but the country is in big stress, Republicans VS Religious is in the highest temper, anything is possible. Republicans are being treated very harsh according to them, they are getting arrested, mostly those military ex-leaders, and they are being blamed that are connected somehow to Ergenekon. So Mosad doing some "provocation" and helping them to kill Erdogan wouldn't be a surprise, in the end, he is becoming a threat to Israelis, and you know that is not a nice thing, and you know how they "solve" these things..
Not to forget, there were plans to get rid of Erdogan last year. You can read about them here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(organization)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your little hypocrite argument was a poor way of dodging the subject at hand, Andy. I never even said I didn't believe in conspiracies to begin with, I said this one was insane.

But then you go:

"HA! HA! And what about THIS post from 2004 in which you say it was a conspiracy? HA! HA!"

Not impressed, Andy.
You don't have an argument. Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Gladio, similar things were all labeled conspiracy theory but turned out to be true inside operations.

Who gives a shit about your Italy, Belgian?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You don't have an argument. Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Gladio, similar things were all labeled conspiracy theory but turned out to be true inside operations.

Who gives a shit about your Italy, Belgian?
But I never said conspiracy theories didn't exist. What is this? Are you deliberately trying to miss the point of my posts? FFS, Andy, don't be such a fat ignorant American wanker on me here.

I know that there have been conspiracies in the past. But that's not the point. The point is that the one posted by ReBeL is simply insane. The whole notion of pulling a stunt like that is moronic at best.

And it's not because of the fact that there have been conspiracies in the past that there is bound to be one now either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But I never said conspiracy theories didn't exist. What is this? Are you deliberately trying to miss the point of my posts? FFS, Andy, don't be such a fat ignorant American wanker on me here.

I know that there have been conspiracies in the past. But that's not the point. The point is that the one posted by ReBeL is simply insane. The whole notion of pulling a stunt like that is moronic at best.

And it's not because of the fact that there have been conspiracies in the past that there is bound to be one now either.

Not sure how such a claim is insane when it's happened before.

But I guess this big, fat, dumb, ignorant American wanker who can see through the war on terror lie must be wrong here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure how such a claim is insane when it's happened before.

But I guess this big, fat, dumb, ignorant American wanker who can see through the war on terror lie must be wrong here.
And that's an achievement?

The claim is insane because it is based on nothing but thin air. And I didn't call you big nor dumb.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fine.

The Palestinians wanted the war. In fact, they went over the Israeli government, held a gun to the head of some high officials and told them to bomb Gaza, so that they would look good.

You prove that this is based on nothing. No, you can't come up with a conspiracy and not back it up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And yes, it is an achievement, by your own words. You're the one who proclaims Americans cannot get a proper education because of how the system brainwashes us.

Christ, you're a walking hypocrite just so you can win an argument. Pathetic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And yes, it is an achievement, by your own words. You're the one who proclaims Americans cannot get a proper education because of how the system brainwashes us.

Christ, you're a walking hypocrite just so you can win an argument. Pathetic.
This is weird. Every time I come up with an argument, you ditch the conversation and say I'm a hypocrite. I have to try that myself as well, sounds like fun.

OMG, you're such a hypocrite! OMG it like totally works!

I do feel twelve though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fine.

The Palestinians wanted the war. In fact, they went over the Israeli government, held a gun to the head of some high officials and told them to bomb Gaza, so that they would look good.

You prove that this is based on nothing. No, you can't come up with a conspiracy and not back it up.
Rebel, didn't the Irgun blow up the Jerusalem hotel so that they could wage war with Fatah? Didn't Mossad try to assassinate Khaled Meshal and blamed it on a rogue Arab group?

I'm not saying that there was a plot to assassinate Erdogan, but rather that Mossad has done similar crap before. That's just how they work. And if somebody such as Seven denies that, then he really is a fool.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Rebel, didn't the Irgun blow up the Jerusalem hotel so that they could wage war with Fatah? Didn't Mossad try to assassinate Khaled Meshal and blamed it on a rogue Arab group?

I'm not saying that there was a plot to assassinate Erdogan, but rather that Mossad has done similar crap before. That's just how they work. And if somebody such as Seven denies that, then he really is a fool.
If you had read my posts, which you never do and I assume you don't because of certain principles, you would have noticed that it's possibility number two that annoys me.

I'm also not a fan of your "if you deny this, then you're an idiot" strategy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is weird. Every time I come up with an argument, you ditch the conversation and say I'm a hypocrite. I have to try that myself as well, sounds like fun.

OMG, you're such a hypocrite! OMG it like totally works!

I do feel twelve though.
But that's what you are though. You lashed out against a "conspiracy theory" when you come up with your own, you claim that Americans cannot receive a proper education and then say it's not an achievement to break out of the American propaganda machine, among other strange hypocritical statements. That is the definition of hypocrisy, Andries. Get your stories straight already... you're wasting our time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But that's what you are though. You lashed out against a "conspiracy theory" when you come up with your own, you claim that Americans cannot receive a proper education and then say it's not an achievement to break out of the American propaganda machine, among other strange hypocritical arguments. That is the definition of hypocrisy, Andries. Get your stories straight already... you're wasting our time.
I'm wasting yours, not ours. I lashed out against the conspiracy theory because it was stupid. And I claimed that most Americans didn't get a proper education, but also stated that some got a very good one. Listen in the future, Andy and don't think in black and white.

Also, as you are really fascinated with hypocrisy I'd like you to think about this:

When I was four, I didn't like girls. But since I would be a hypocrite to change an opinion over time, I would have to resort to sodomy in your eyes. It would be wrong of me to fuck a girl, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)