Israeli-Palestinian conflict (46 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,101
    Peres is the one apologising? So Erdogan wasnt the one was the rudest?

Though Peres might just be keeping up his sainthood image. He isnt much different from the other Israeli hardliners , he just sugarcoats it better and with deceptive diplomatic approach for PR's sakes (like a polite docile peacemaker when he is anything but).
    Peres is known for being the man who started the nuclear project in Naqab desert in south Israel. He was in charge of Israeli government when Qana massacre happened in Lebanon in 1996. These are just some episodes in his great history.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, its not good to get aggreavated. But its fucking unfair favouritism that Peres gets to speak DOUBLE the amount of time of Erdogan and the other cat, Mousa. I totally understand why he wants to rebuttal when your opponent gets the stage all for himself with double the time, AND gets the last word.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Peres is known for being the man who started the nuclear project in Naqab desert in south Israel. He was in charge of Israeli government when Qana massacre happened in Lebanon in 1996. These are just some episodes in his great history.
    He has a great PR publicists, thats it basically when it comes to the difference between him and Netanyahu. Peres talks sweetly like a saint, Netanyahu upfront and direct in the butchering massmurderer he is.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,105

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    it is in Turkish thou, but this is what he said basically, the video is just to show his action. It's funny how other media don't cover it fully, or show the video fully :disagree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Al Jazeera english should atleast show this. A world leader having a rift with another big politician in the same region, in a venue for important figures, oughta make the news.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ok this is the translation fully, and the video is being uploaded, god I fell like I am reporter :D

"I know that this raising of you voice shows guiltiness psychologically ,my voice will not rise like yours, learn that. when it comes to murder, you know very well how to kill, I know very well how you (plural) killed the children on the beaches (?).

Erdogan said that "I remember two former prime ministers in your country who said they felt very happy when they were able to enter Palestine on tanks,"
    " but you are giving me numbers, I can give you names if you want, maybe some of you are interested, I find it very sad that people applaud what you said. There have been many people killed. And I think that it is very wrong and it is not humanitarian, because aplauding these baby killers is anti-humanity. "

then he gave to example reading his notes, on how some Jewish intellects stood against their government's deeds. and Ignatius said "We can't start the debate again. We just don't have time."

Erdogan said "Please let me finish." Ignatius responded "We really do need to get people to dinner."

The Turkish premier then said, "Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. I don't think I will come back to Davos after this."

"you are not letting me to talk, he talked 25 minutes, and I only talked 12 minutes, I can't accept this.."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFM2NGU2

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,114
    Look at the expressions of criminal Peres while he hears the translation of Erdogan's words:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,120
    Abbas just refused to pay money compensations to be paid to the families of Fateh resistants who were killed during the last attack on Gaza. He described them as being terrorists who don't deserve to be treated like the other Fateh martyrs because they defended the land although he told them not to interfere in the "war against Hamas".

I think this idiot's end will be so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)