Israeli-Palestinian conflict (51 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
How so Abbas of him :) What do you expect man. I wonder how he names him self president in the first place. Believe me, if his head is wanted, it will be done instantly. But I think he just a man of talk and a money collector in the name of th epalestinian people!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
you know very well how to kill, I know very well how you (plural) killed the children on the beaches (?).
i found what he means with killing children on the beaches

Israel: Investigate Gaza beach killings. Artillery strike probably killed palestinian family(probably wtf!?)

June 9, 2006

Seven Palestinian civilians picnicking on the beach were killed that day and dozens of others were wounded.

According to witnesses, the Ghalya family went to the beach on June 9 for a family outing. After shells fell nearby, the father, `Ali, hurriedly gathered his family together and called for a car. An explosion then occurred in the middle of the family group.

“Their legs I could see inside. Their intestines I could see spilling out,” said Mohammed Sawarka, 28, who rushed to the scene to help. “A 1-month-old child was dead inside its carriage.” He also found a hand in the sand. Doctors at the Shifa Hospital corroborated this testimony.

Amani Ghalya, 22, suffered severe abdominal injuries and lost her arm. Her sister, Latifa, 7, has brain damage. Both were still in the intensive care unit on Sunday, June 11. Their mother Hamdia, 40, `Ali’s second wife, suffered a compound fracture and lost a chunk of flesh in her arm. She also pointed to shrapnel wounds to her abdomen and upper leg.

The family members killed in the attack, and their ages, were: `Ali `Isa Ghalya, 49; Ra’issa Ghalya, 35; Haitham Ghalya, 1; Hanadi Ghalya, 2; Sabrin Ghalya, 4; Ilham Ghalya, 15; and `Alia Ghalya, 17.

Shrapnel from the blast also pierced a nearby car where Hani Radwan Azanin’s daughters Nagham, 4, and Dima, 7, were hiding. They suffered serious injuries to their backs and arms. Human Rights Watch visited the car and found multiple shrapnel holes and a piece of shrapnel.

whole article
http://www.gloobal.net/iepala/gloobal/fichas/ficha.php?entidad=Textos&id=1964

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,125
    How so Abbas of him :) What do you expect man. I wonder how he names him self president in the first place. Believe me, if his head is wanted, it will be done instantly. But I think he just a man of talk and a money collector in the name of th epalestinian people!
    Exactly.

Believe what you want.

Turk, do you have pics of the reception of Erdogan in Turkiye??

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,138
    The arguments are over, so is the war.. yeah I agree with that, I don't mind it anyway..
    Well, I agree that the big military attack on Gaza has ended mostly, but to say that the war has ended is something unrealistic IMO. The siege is still there, and as a result, it is another episode in the war but it is a calm murder battle right now that may lead to another military battle soon.

I suggest renaming the thread to be Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

By the way, thanks for the pics, Turk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)