Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
Don't be shortsighted. Just discussing this issue and letting people know that Israel needs to be stopped is indeed "doing something", as if more people understand the reality over there, the better chance the Palestinians have. Getting the word out is the first step.

Are you for censorship, Mr. Mao?
What people? Ninety percent of the forum agree with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, seriously Andy, thats just a fucking retarded thing to say of Burke. Stupid jokes, which he has spammed enough of in this thread, are atleast understandable in some regard.

But coming with hogwash argument like that just because people are discussing this conflcit, and pointing out these obvious war crimes and atrocities, is kinda weak. Bit like you annoyed that people would do that, are you? Its not only about apathy is it? Which you seem to go to lenghts to paint yourself as, like you take pride in your indifference.

But is it just indifference, or simply that somehow it ticks you that Israel are criticised? :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ßüякε;1880486 said:
Then what nations are Islamic States?
Why would you ask this? Wasnt you trying to prove they are an islamic state by coming with BS PR articles of how KSA are governed?

And you know the answer to that, so why ask?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They have the Qur'an as the constitution of the country. The fact that they don't follow it blindly, or if they sometimes act completely opposite of it only shows that they are not an islamic state in the way an islamic state should look in theory.
Using the same arguments you use, i can easily claim that there weren't any communist countries in the world becuase none of those so called communist countries established an egalitarian, classless and stateless society.

Apr 12, 2004
There are visitors also.

But it's not just about the forum.
Yea, visitors are coming in here to see what you are saying about this.....

That is ust a bit farfetched.
He's trying to "shoot the moon". You know collect all the hearts.
YEA!
Err, you were the one trying to prove the existence of Islamic states, and now you are asking us?
I just want to bang an Islamic girl.
Yeah, seriously Andy, thats just a fucking retarded thing to say of Burke. Stupid jokes, which he has spammed enough of in this thread, are atleast understandable in some regard.

But coming with hogwash argument like that just because people are discussing this conflcit, and pointing out these obvious war crimes and atrocities, is kinda weak. Bit like you annoyed that people would do that, are you? Its not only about apathy is it? Which you seem to go to lenghts to paint yourself as, like you take pride in your indifference.

But is it just indifference, or simply that somehow it ticks you that Israel are criticised? :p
At present time, none.
:melayyanandmessi:
Why would you ask this? Wasnt you trying to prove they are an islamic state by coming with BS PR articles of how KSA are governed?

And you know the answer to that, so why ask?
:lol2:

Are you drunk?

They aren't BS, they are from a legal library.

Apr 12, 2004
They have the Qur'an as the constitution of the country. The fact that they don't follow it blindly, or if they sometimes act completely opposite of it only shows that they are not an islamic state in the way an islamic state should look in theory.
Using the same arguments you use, i can easily claim that there weren't any communist countries in the world becuase none of those so called communist countries established an egalitarian, classless and stateless society.
So basically there is only anarchy?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1880560 said:
OOOOOO, wow, and they are all going to come in here and read what we have to say.

Now go google Nick Against the World, and see what happens.

HOLY SHIT!

Everyone wants to read that, obviously.
Yeah, I'm sure nobody would search "Biggest Israeli Massacre" on Google.

My mistake.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Burke, you are such a clown. You pretend like you want seriously address something, but at the end of it, you just clown around. Or is the other way around? When you seriously try to address something, but falls short as usual, you make some clownish joke to deflect from it all? :p

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah, I'm sure nobody would search "Biggest Israeli Massacre" on Google.

My mistake.
No, fuckface, I'm saying if they did, they wouldn't want to read what biased people posted in here. They would want a scholarly article, especially if it is for a paper.

Jim, where did this information come from? Ohh, some guy on a forum, about a soccer team? FAIL!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1880565 said:
No, fuckface, I'm saying if they did, they wouldn't want to read what biased people posted in here. They would want a scholarly article, especially if it is for a paper.

Jim, where did this information come from? Ohh, some guy on a forum, about a soccer team? FAIL!
The whole thread is laced with such articles.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

True that. they only follow it when it suits them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)