Isco (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It would be overkill, but its quite doable. Give Mata similar role to what Cazorla has in Arse, Central AM, move Hazard to the right and Isco left, neither would have much of fixed positions, so it would be rather fluid. Mata is doing great from the right and roaming in, so he might aswell remain there too, and have Isco in the middle. Latter is a better dribbler, so it depends on what would be needed the most.

Depends alot on next coach, I cant see Benitez doing ze above, perhaps Pep or another possession based coach would do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was being sarcastic, Chelsea have Mata, Oscar and Hazard who all play an attacking role from behind the forward(s). Seems like normal oil club talent stacking.

Good career move for Piazon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I prefer Isco over Oscar, and ofcourse these clubs will keep stacking, its the nature of the game, even likes of Barca who "plan" their system meticolously, get overzealous as heck with signing for ze heck of it and stack.

Piazon was just a youth player, very overpaid one, but still a youth player, he is getting his payday, good for him. Will move to a midtable EPL/Spanish/Portuguese club in a year or two, or more likely back to Brazil.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have a decade long tradition to spend the bulk of our budget on a new CM and/or SS.
So such a player or a new SS are bound to come.
But i wonder who is going to get the boot from the starter slot, Pirlo, Marchisio or Vidal? (have the fate of Tiago, Almiron,Diego, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo etc)
And what happens with the subs, Pogba, Asamoah and Maronne in the long term?

Maybe we could make the deal this summer and let him play a couple of years there, until Pirlo becomes a sub and then get him to rotate with Pogba and Maronne as the Marchisio and Vidal partner.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have a decade long tradition to spend the bulk of our budget on a new CM and/or SS.
So such a player or a new SS are bound to come.
But i wonder who is going to get the boot from the starter slot, Pirlo, Marchisio or Vidal? (have the fate of Tiago, Almiron,Diego, Poulsen, Sissoko, Melo etc)
And what happens with the subs, Pogba, Asamoah and Maronne in the long term?

Maybe we could make the deal this summer and let him play a couple of years there, until Pirlo becomes a sub and then get him to rotate with Pogba and Maronne as the Marchisio and Vidal partner.
But we're too busy getting Anelka. :weee:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are trying to emulate Barca, the latin elements of Vidal, Llorente, Lopez(or Villa) and Isco and the possession footbal we are playing would do the trick.
Ppl already comparing us with them, all we need then is Isla to perform like Messi

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We are trying to emulate Barca, the latin elements of Vidal, Llorente, Lopez(or Villa) and Isco and the possession footbal we are playing would do the trick.
Ppl already complaining us with them, all we need then is Isla to perform like Messi
What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)