Is it coincidence?? (1 Viewer)

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
The holy Quran had been sent to the prophet 1400 years ago but still its strange how many scientific facts are discovered everyday in this 1400 years old book... These facts are only recently discovered, so Muhammed (PBUH) could have not known them.
One of these Miracles as I like to call them is the miracle of numbers in the Quran.

I will write the word in bold and how many times they were mentioned on the holy Quran.

Life 115
After Life 115

Angels 88
Devils 88

Living 145
Death 145

The usefull 50
The harmfull 50

The people 368
The messengers 368

Men 24
Women 24

Month 12

Year 365
---------------------------
Is it coincidence............. wait and see.....

Sea 32
Land 13

THE SUM OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES SEA AND LAND ARE MENTIONED IS 45 TIMES AND
32 / 45 X 100% = 71.111%
13 / 45 X 100% = 28.889%

THE ABOVE PERCENTAGES REPRESENT TE ACTUAL PROPTION OF SEA AS IS TO LAND

--------------
So is it coincidence..........
Was muhammed the illeterate man a genius.... how could he have made all of this possible, how did he know the proportion of sea to land.......
Its Allah......
----------------
There are much more miracles that I will post later...........
What do you think coincidance???

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    He didnt write it it was sent from god.
    And its not possible to edit it.........How can they edit it, and put all of these things and still its the best literature in the world????

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    the best literature in the world????
    That's the same question i have. Do you know which is the best-selling book in the world?

:p

I don't mean to poke fun, but i hope u know it's all said in good humour ;)

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah I know... but I mean as literature piece with words etc... Nobody buys shakespeare anymore doesnt mean he is not the best.

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    All the evidences man.... I gave one.....
    I will give you the rest later.
    Ok let me put it this way.
    Egyptians were good in magic so Moses came with his stick and magic.
    Romans were good in medicine so jesus came and cured some diseases and gave life to the dead.
    and Arabs were good in poetry I mean the best in history, so Muhammed came and gave them a book and challenged them to even write one verse which could match it......but they couldnt.

God says "And if you are in doubts concerning that which we have sent down to our slave then produce a chapter of the like thereof and call your supporters besides allah if you are truthful"

gray

Apr 22, 2003

God says "And if you are in doubts concerning that which we have sent down to our slave then produce a chapter of the like thereof and call your supporters besides allah if you are truthful"
    But doesn't the bible have chapters that match that which was sent down?

btw, why does God say "that which we have sent down", when he's not a triune God like the God of Christians?

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    The bible was not sent to be miracle its guidance, while the quran is a miracle.....
    We shows greatness (In Arabic that is).

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    All the evidences man.... I gave one.....
    I will give you the rest later.
    Ok let me put it this way.
    Egyptians were good in magic so Moses came with his stick and magic.
    Romans were good in medicine so jesus came and cured some diseases and gave life to the dead.
    and Arabs were good in poetry I mean the best in history, so Muhammed came and gave them a book and challenged them to even write one verse which could match it......but they couldnt.

Oh come on you're stretching it now ;)

Us Maltese are good at complaining and swearing. Does that mean that God is going to send each one of us a nagging mother in law?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I think that you will find a "connection" in anything if you really want to. So what a certain word is found so and so many times? It only means something if YOU decide that it does. That's why I find it so amusing how people sometimes desperately want to find connections where there are none. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The bible was not sent to be miracle its guidance, while the quran is a miracle.....
    but the issue in question isn't whether the Bible/Quran were sent divinely or not, are you not talking about its literary value?

Otherwise, Allah's challenge wouldn't be fair to the people, because is they were challenged to produce a chapter which matched, then by the requirement that the writing must be sent from God, the people had no chance...

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Oh come on you're stretching it now ;)

Us Maltese are good at complaining and swearing. Does that mean that God is going to send each one of us a nagging mother in law?
    :confused: ????????????
    (No comment)

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I think that you will find a "connection" in anything if you really want to. So what a certain word is found so and so many times? It only means something if YOU decide that it does. That's why I find it so amusing how people sometimes desperately want to find connections where there are none. :)
    Open your eyes man....... Its not a connection its there...So all of this was coincidence the months the days the sea and water.
    It was there because it means something.... so land and water has no connections, life and death, months and the number 12???

OP
    ebraheej

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

but the issue in question isn't whether the Bible/Quran were sent divinely or not, are you not talking about its literary value?

Otherwise, Allah's challenge wouldn't be fair to the people, because is they were challenged to produce a chapter which matched, then by the requirement that the writing must be sent from God, the people had no chance...
    Yes....so they believe its from god. does it make sense?

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Yes....so they believe its from god. does it make sense?
    not really... i don't think u answered my questions. Care to elaborate? Thanks ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I'm just saying that discounting the Bible because it wasn't physical written by God is playing on unlevel playing field.

Also, when Allah issued the challenge to the people to write a chapter to match the Quran, it was unfair from the beginning, since Allah would have been the only one able to fulfill the requirements of the literature being written by divinity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)