is it an excuse?? (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont think its a bad excuse to be honest. some parents dont approve relationships ( yes these people exist!!!) i'm surprised its the mum not the dad () usually its the dad who is against such a relationship even if u r honest and not in for any harm if u know what i mean). asking her mum for approval to go out is just normal. some girls can come up with excuses to there parents to get of the house so she could pull one. i think u should give it a try and if u r really liek her i think u would accept the fact she has to take approval from her mum. there will be times when she wont be able to do so and other times where it will be a smooth sail.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #62
    i dont think its a bad excuse to be honest. some parents dont approve relationships ( yes these people exist!!!) i'm surprised its the mum not the dad () usually its the dad who is against such a relationship even if u r honest and not in for any harm if u know what i mean). asking her mum for approval to go out is just normal. some girls can come up with excuses to there parents to get of the house so she could pull one. i think u should give it a try and if u r really liek her i think u would accept the fact she has to take approval from her mum. there will be times when she wont be able to do so and other times where it will be a smooth sail.
    thanks mate
    in fact , she told me before she had problems with her mum because her mum thought that she is in a relationship and she wants to be a good daughter , and so..that's it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    :disagree:

i wanna start smoking again
    From that last photo i saw from you, you're not an ugly guy and you certainly aren't stupid.
    You must stop spending time on the net and go get some girl. You're just talking and you're not doing anything concerning the "problem".

How old are you, btw ?

Jan 7, 2004
    Ален;1785822 said:
    From that last photo i saw from you, you're not an ugly guy and you certainly aren't stupid.
    You must stop spending time on the net and go get some girl. You're just talking and you're not doing anything concerning the "problem".

How old are you, btw ?
    23 man

inherent laziness?

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Ален;1785822 said:

How old are you, btw ?
    bes could be a playa :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)