is it an excuse?? (7 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
"she's just not that into you" ;)
cant buy me loooohooooove

haha no problemo here... my love life is like... dead.. for the last year :rolleyes::sad:
You tell lie's thinkin i can't see,
you can't cry cause you're laughin at me
I'm down.
I'm really Down.
I'm down.
down on the ground.
oh,
It seems. 'she was a day tripper, one way ticket yeah'
you know, VERY WELL, that everything is "for the benefit of mr.kite"
Someone to love, somebody new,
someone to love, someone like you

Any other beatles song we'd like to quote here?
by the way, take it from someone who has been there, done that, several times

asking for love advice on the forum is a bad idea

you know i love you
love me do, whoa, love me do.:D
So PleeeeeeEEeaEEasse..
Love me Do.

Desmond has a barrow in the market place
Molly is the singer in a band
Desmond says to Molly - girl I like your face
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand.

[ Chorus: ]
Obladi oblada life goes on bra
Lala how the life goes on
Obladi Oblada life goes on bra
Lala how the life goes on.

Desmond takes a trolley to the jewellers store
Buys a twenty carat golden ring
Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door
And as he gives it to her she begins to sing.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
the most important one is
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
there will be an answer let it be.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Suck it up! Your gonna go through a whole lot more rejection dude.Next time ask about 20 girls or so,that should narrow it down.If you get one yes your nearly there.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
lol... byrone..are you a sort of a pimp :p?
No,Bozi handles that deprtment!:p It is good advice because if more than one girl says yes,that boosts his confidence & he has a selection problem.Which is a whole lot better than feeling sorry for himself,listening to coldplay & whacking off to female anime characters.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
asking out a girl by sms is a bad idea, should be done face to face or worst case scenario on the phone, i think you should give up on this girl, but you are really looking into thing way too much, just chill man, relax, u always need to show your confident and in control, girls can sense things like this, learn from your mistakes and move on, and never let rejection affect you, i have a mate who gets rejected all the time, but through his character, confidence and persistance, he still gets hot women all the time

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
asking out a girl by sms is a bad idea, should be done face to face or worst case scenario on the phone, i think you should give up on this girl, but you are really looking into thing way too much, just chill man, relax, u always need to show your confident and in control, girls can sense things like this, learn from your mistakes and move on, and never let rejection affect you, i have a mate who gets rejected all the time, but through his character, confidence and persistance, he still gets hot women all the time
i knew this person once who'd ask tons of girls out and get rejected always... then he'd ask them if they'd become his sister and they'd promptly agree... and someone commented,"Saale, is rate mein jaega tho tum ek na ek din zaroor behen chod banega" :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
blow up dolls are not considered woman!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)