is it an excuse?? (1 Viewer)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i met this girl a month ago, i got her msn and phone number later on
we chat happily through msn and i think i may have a chance to get her

so yesterday, i took a deep breath and sent SMS to her, asking her if she would like to watch a concert with me coz i know she likes that singer too.

She didn't reject me immediately, she said she need to have the approval of her mother..

today, she wrote some words on a paper saying sorry to me that her mother doesn't let her watch the concert

i dont know if i sould believe her or not...
or do u think i am too quick to date her?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Approval of her mother? Is she 13?

Anyway, she told you she needed approval, perhaps her mother really is screwed up, don't look too much into it. Ask her for a cup of coffee or movie or anything that couldn't put her in harms way, so her mother approves, and see how it goes. If she again ditches you, send her mother a dead cat by post.

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    and last sunday, i asked her go out for a lunch through SMS, she called me back and i asked her again, she again didn't refuse me , she just asked her mother if there's lunch prepared at home, a few second later she said sorry to me coz her mother had prepared the lunch ........damn

OP
    fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    oh shit ..i think i may have a chance.. haha
    coz when we were about that concert, i told her i couldn't find friends to go with me
    she encourage me to invite my "target"
    then she said something that being a girl, she prefer passive rather than active

maybe i think too much on it, thinking that she may like to see my invitation. HAHA

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    You should have asked her out in person, not by SMS. It makes you seem like you are really uncomfortable around her.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    ehm.. a bit off topic... do people do this often? ask help on juventuz.com about girls?

on topic: i had the same thing with my ex girlfriend a couple years ago... and we allready had a relationship...

"hey.. want to go to a movie?
    noooo.. i eh.... am allready going with *.......* (girlfriend)
    how about next week?
    i dont know... i have some tests comming up... "

and this shit every time... when i asked her to do something 10 times.. 9 times she refused...

i dumped her, so if your target is doing this shit now allready.. i'd say move on.. or test if she really tells you the truth!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    move on. There are more fish in the sea.
    Exactly.

Even if she's totally into you and she's been telling the truth, why the hell would you want to hang around a girl who has to ask her Mum for permission to blow her nose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)