Is it a curse? (2 Viewers)

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
I am a little superstitious, but I don't go as a far as believing in curses.. thats BS.. IMO Thuram is pretty much finished and Ibra is way overated, he'll end up like Recoba did at Inter... but as for the rest u have to give em more time.. Zambro will find his spark in the next few months.. And i think people are underating the security and consistancy canna and emerson have brought to madrid this season. As for Vieira.. besides the fact he's been suspended, he's playing just as well as he did in the black and white...

Aug 27, 2003
I always believe what comes around goes around
and maybe the old lady isnt the one who cursed only :D
*stop staring* :D

yet with vieria he has always been a player who usually gets red carded, as for ibrahimvoic he wasnt even doing so well with juventus last season!

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
You can't say that the players arnt performing on the pitch because they are not playing for the best club in the world anymore. They are still getting used to other cities or countries but like some of you are saying, imbra wasnt doing very well any way last year and viera is always getting sent off.

Aug 27, 2003
beto'92 said:
You can't say that the players arnt performing on the pitch because they are not playing for the best club in the world anymore. They are still getting used to other cities or countries but like some of you are saying, imbra wasnt doing very well any way last year and viera is always getting sent off.
I agree with some of the players, yet a player like thuram and zambro should be on top of their game in barca
i just want to see what capello will manage to do with real madrid :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Omair said:
In an arabic Juve forum .. someone raised this question ..

and I'd like to raise here too ...

Did The Old Lady curse everyone who betrayed her??

Cannavaro isn't the Cannavaro we had .. he's just an average defender in Madrid ..

Emerson ... I think if not capello he'd be in the bench by now .. Diarra proved to be better ...

Thuram ... who ?? He didn't complete a game with Barça yet ...

Zambro ... Isn't doing well .. not taking his place as should be ..

Ibrahimovic .. He was $h!t and he still is nothing changed ...

Viera ... he's doing well but he's getting lot's of red and he got banned too ...

What do you think ???
I think you forgot to mention Capello.

OP
Omair

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    swag said:
    I think you forgot to mention Capello.
    Never forgot him ... he's just not worth mentioning .. we know he's a mess up anyway ... :eyebrows:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Byrone said:
    I dont know about the players but ibra is not getting a good balanced diet.no pasta,oranges & gum is defintely screwing with his form.

byron u forgot to mention he has'nt been getting any crapello love wand either!!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)