Is it a curse? (1 Viewer)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
In an arabic Juve forum .. someone raised this question ..

and I'd like to raise here too ...

Did The Old Lady curse everyone who betrayed her??

Cannavaro isn't the Cannavaro we had .. he's just an average defender in Madrid ..

Emerson ... I think if not capello he'd be in the bench by now .. Diarra proved to be better ...

Thuram ... who ?? He didn't complete a game with Barça yet ...

Zambro ... Isn't doing well .. not taking his place as should be ..

Ibrahimovic .. He was $h!t and he still is nothing changed ...

Viera ... he's doing well but he's getting lot's of red and he got banned too ...

What do you think ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Their performance's gone down, it's just a matter of time for them to settle in, but they won't be the same. For instance Zambro knew full well how Nedved would move in the left, or who'd be waiting for his crosses. Same in defense, Canna played with Gigi and Thuram in Parma, and played with them again in Juve, those three where the best defensive block in the world because they knew full well how to work together. It'll take Canna more time to figure out how to work with crappy spanish defenders.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Rami said:
na its just Elisa doing her italian voodoo
:lol:

but yeah a good point.And i think it is a curse and ofcourse uncalculated rash decisions from those players to go some of those teams.It was a big risk especially the ones gone to spain.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Just new players at new teams.

Give them a year to settle.

Esp. Thuram, Canna, Emerson, and Zam, they are playing in clubs in different leagues with different languages.
zlatty scored 16 goals and kick ass on his 1st season wif juve , from holland to itay , even he can't speak italian .
canna and zambo make a big mistake by leaving us , poor u

btw , nice to see u around burke

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ßömßärdîër said:
Just new players at new teams.

Give them a year to settle.

Esp. Thuram, Canna, Emerson, and Zam, they are playing in clubs in different leagues with different languages.
exactly.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Omair said:
In an arabic Juve forum .. someone raised this question ..

and I'd like to raise here too ...

Did The Old Lady curse everyone who betrayed her??

Cannavaro isn't the Cannavaro we had .. he's just an average defender in Madrid ..

Emerson ... I think if not capello he'd be in the bench by now .. Diarra proved to be better ...

Thuram ... who ?? He didn't complete a game with Barça yet ...

Zambro ... Isn't doing well .. not taking his place as should be ..

Ibrahimovic .. He was $h!t and he still is nothing changed ...

Viera ... he's doing well but he's getting lot's of red and he got banned too ...

What do you think ???
Maybe they were destined to play only in Juventus!

But you have to realise that these players had a tough summer with Juve and there was also World Cup!

Season is long, and it takes time to adjust to new teams!

You cannot judge these players after only 2 months in new season!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Ever heard of the "Hong Kong Curse"? About football teams who visit HK for friendlies (for cash actually) will do badly the next season.

Happened to ManU, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Brazil NT and a lot more.

Juve came 2 years ago and I though they managed to escape the curse. And now they are in Serie B.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
give 'em time..

Canna needs someone as solid in defence..

Its not Zambrotta's fault that he is a not a regular at Barca...everyone is not a regular in Rijkaard's plans except Ronni, Eto'o and Messi sometimes.

the same applies for Thuram, although his age plays a big role in that too.

Emerson hasnt been bad at all.. he has given Real another dimention since his arrival...

Viera.. he lost alot of his magic since his move from Arsenal..

Ibrahimovic.. you know wht i think :D

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think Zambrotta will have a few great years in barcelona in front of him. he will improve next year. he played a long time for us and has to adopt to a new team and league now.

Thuram is too old and slow for the spanish league. I don`t think that he will become a regular player at barcelona.

Cannavaro had really great years at juventus and a great worldcup. I don`t know if we will ever see such a strong cannavaro again.

Vieira will perhaps improve next year. nevertheless I do not really think that he will get a great player at inter.

ibrahimovic is not good at inter. going to inter is always a step back because most players who go to inter do not play as good there as they played before.

Emerson was good at juventus but it will take some months until he knows hs team well.

all in all I am not really sad that we sold this players. the only two players I would have liked to stay at juventus are zambrotta and cannavaro. Most of the players we sold were over 30. Now we have a younger team in serie B.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Meow said:
Ever heard of the "Hong Kong Curse"? About football teams who visit HK for friendlies (for cash actually) will do badly the next season.

Happened to ManU, Real Madrid, Newcastle, Brazil NT and a lot more.

Juve came 2 years ago and I though they managed to escape the curse. And now they are in Serie B.
Do Inter play an annual tournament there? that could explain everything.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know I cursed Emerson a lot :agree:

PS I dun even need to mention Crapello, for me he has always been on the black strip of Juve jersey :groan: biatch :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)