Is Deschamps that good for Juve?? (1 Viewer)

is didier a champ or a chump?

• Deschamps

• Deschump

• Bring back Lippi

• Bring back capello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
We should give him till the end of March, if he is still fucking up, goodbye, if he improved he can stay
We have to wait till we judge his new transfers. When he first joined the team he found those players and still he didn't buy anyone except Baby Boum Boum. :D

Michael_Cutajar said:
That would be a slap in the face. Imagine you were a student at a school, then after a number of years you became the headmaster, then after 5 months in charge the board of directors come and tell you that they are re-hiring the old headmaster but you can stay and do the unimportant things. How would you feel, cause that would be the same situation as DD
I like your analogy, even though, if I were Monsieur Deschamps, I'd be more than proud to be Lippi's assistant. Lippi is the best in business in my opinion. :)

nice idea, but DD would want the opposite to happen :D
Yeah, I think so as well. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
We have to wait till we judge his new transfers. When he first joined the team he found those players and still he didn't buy anyone except Baby Boum Boum. :D
I said till about March so that if we are not top we can get a better coach to take us to automatic promotion

I like your analogy, even though, if I were Monsieur Deschamps, I'd be more than proud to be Lippi's assistant. Lippi is the best in business in my opinion. :)
that is you. I'd never want someone to replace me and resulting me dropping a position.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
both, but mainly lippi's arival
So, you say no for both of Deschamp's departure and mainly to Lippi's arrival. What do you want exactly and I can send it directy to President Cobolli so we can discuss it later? :p

I said till about March so that if we are not top we can get a better coach to take us to automatic promotion
In that case, I think that his job would be on fire.

Michael_Cutajar said:
that is you. I'd never want someone to replace me and resulting me dropping a position.
Calm down mate. None will replace you, don't worry. :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am really disapointed with DD.
Our team has no clear tactic, no spirit and no game-plan at all. It is hard to say this but I think DD had enough time to form a team..

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
Deschamps is a good coach, he's just been a bit unlucky with the defensive department (injuries --> too hard rotation), but i like his offensive decisions, and he has got an eye for talent, and furthermore he dares to use the talent.
Altough i'd be more than happy to see LIPPI back in charge.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I said my opinion about DD the day he joined us,
nothing changed that,
honestly i had some hidden hopes within that he is better than i originally thought,
(as a Juventino i ve always have the hope and faith in our material),
but i have to be objective, things arent the same anymore,
many things have changed now, our new managers dont have the experience, either the power to bring in top material,
perhaps, under some other circumstances DD would be the perfect choice,
but right now our team suffers in many ways, we cant afford noob mistakes,
we need someone exp to guide and build our team,
DD may be open minded, a real Juventino
and a man with a vision
BUT he is not ready yet for serie A, the competition in serie A is just a few level higher than his skills now, it was a premature move to bring him now from the beginning,
he knew the risks when he joined us,
i dont think he wants to hold us back, he might leave us on will by the end of the season and come back when he is really ready...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i agree that it was nice for deschamps to come back and coach us i would thank him for trying, but he isnt a good coach. I think juventus need to focus less on signing new players and more on signing Marco lippi the greatest ever coach! thanks to deschamps for trying but in my opinion he has been a terrible coach at juve.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I say we stick with DD. He's done an ok job so far, plus it's not really his fault that we've gotten all these injuries. It's not his fault either that players are being affected by transfer rumours, or the lack of enthusiasm shown by players on the pitch. Sure, they gain a lead, but then they sit back. The players at times underestimate their counterparts too much. So I say we stick with him, even through Serie A, and then evaluate the situation. Eventually though I do want someone like Lippi to lead us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
are we an Inter milan?? I say stick with the guy who is leading the god damn league..
One of the more sensical opinions in this thread, I must say. With our record thus far in the midst of all this turmoil and injury, you simply cannot throw away a manager this early into his career with the club after leading us to the top of the league starting off with such a deficit. Give the man a friggin chance before pulling the plug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)