Is Deschamps that good for Juve?? (6 Viewers)

is didier a champ or a chump?

• Deschamps

• Deschump

• Bring back Lippi

• Bring back capello

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dalton

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
  • Thread Starter #62
    What about an English style with manager & coach. Like Man Utd Ferguson and Quieroz. I'd see Lippi and Deschamps together.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i still feel its more to do with the players unable to motivate themselves against the weaker opposition. i thnk that with didi joining us when we were in trouble, selling off some of teh china and taking on the challenge of serie b we should give him time. wait and see who he buys in the summer and then judge him on the squad that he builds

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i still feel its more to do with the players unable to motivate themselves against the weaker opposition. i thnk that with didi joining us when we were in trouble, selling off some of teh china and taking on the challenge of serie b we should give him time. wait and see who he buys in the summer and then judge him on the squad that he builds
    :agree:
    exactly we can start judging him sarting from next season when he re buiilds a seria A squad for the mean time the last thing the team needs is a coach given an uiltimatum.

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    The only problem i have with dd is his subtitution tactics. But if you leading 2-0 and u draw playing against arezzo or vincenza than the whole team is to blame. Injuries are not helping dd, his had to play, players out of position, it doesnt help having players like legro in your team. I think we should only judge dd when he has a fully fit team. Above everything thats happened this season we are at top of the table. And dd's loyalty to the club should atleast count for something.

Sep 28, 2002
    -players give their all if the coach motivates them, Fli
    -Chiellini may not have 90 minutes in him but Legrotagglie doesn't have FOOTBALL in him
    -fat players should be kicked in the backside and forced to run laps
    -Trezeguet has been one of our best players for many years, how can you say that?
    bollocks, when you're 2-0 after 70mins, didi can say what he wants from the bench, players will tend to relax anyway.. and when our cbs are legrottagle and piccolo that can cost us. and about legrottaglie.. what can deschamps do when everyone who can play cb is out injured.. i dont remember juve being this unfortunate..
    and when trez doesnt score, he is useless. this year he isnt scoring as much as he should be, so he's just standing up front being pretty much hopeless.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    The only problem i have with dd is his subtitution tactics. But if you leading 2-0 and u draw playing against arezzo or vincenza than the whole team is to blame. Injuries are not helping dd, his had to play, players out of position, it doesnt help having players like legro in your team. I think we should only judge dd when he has a fully fit team. Above everything thats happened this season we are at top of the table. And dd's loyalty to the club should atleast count for something.
    agreed there, this will do little for teh team or teh management except create even more negativity. the board should look towards the coach and give him their full backing to show that the whole juve family is pulling in the same direction. towards promotion and a successful return to serie a

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Well let's review: he came to Juventus despite the relegation to Serie B and despite a lack of finances and investment, he managed to steer his brand new team to the top position en route to promotion to Serie A after only one season, which a considerable amount of people doubted would happen back in September. The whole thing breathes loyalty to an outsider such as myself.

I'd say it's a pretty sweet gig.
    :tup:

All there is to say really.

Besides, I think this news of a deschamps utimatum and a mutiny in the dressing room is a bunch of horsecrap anyway. Tuttosport isn't rarely wrong..

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    if the players loose confidence in their coach then the coach should be replaced ASAP . IMO even if DD stay this season he will be replaced at the start of Serie A season cause i am sure that juve management knew that DD cant handle Serie A

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
    just hope Secco can bring back Lippi to us!!
    but it's quite difficult as i am sure that Lippi won't lead our current squad..
    we should buy some proved players to convince Lippi~

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    the problem with DD is not just subtitution tactics , the main thing that we dont have any playing plan , we dont control the play as we should do
    as for lippi , i am sure that he want to be back with juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)